J Bogle

Related:
Create New Tag

6/4/2018 6:50 PM

Will we see him again? Anyone have insight on this. I hoped to see him back for the Nats.

|

6/4/2018 8:00 PM

I hope so, he has had a bad run of injuries...good thing he wasn't on a Honda or they would be blaming the bike lol

The guy has talent to burn!!!

|

Current rides: 2020 CRF450RWE and 2019 TC300
Occasional ride for VMX: 1985 CR500RF
Adventure/Road bike: CRF1000L

6/4/2018 8:09 PM

kiwifan wrote:

I hope so, he has had a bad run of injuries...good thing he wasn't on a Honda or they would be blaming the bike lol

The guy has talent to burn!!!

Like it’s not the JGR curse lol

|

A 350 is always the solution.
My favorite time of year is when the biblical rains come to Southern California

6/4/2018 9:06 PM

Forty wrote:

Will we see him again? Anyone have insight on this. I hoped to see him back for the Nats.

Last i heard he was supposedly back on the bike so should be back sooner than later. That info could be outdated though so take it for what it’s worth...

|

6/4/2018 9:25 PM

He has been posting vids of him riding again on insta

|

6/4/2018 10:30 PM

I hope he lands a good ride next year. He had a solid outdoor season last year and won a race towards the end of the year, he shouldve had a good breakout year this year. Then the injuries. I know hes had a lot of opportunities, but itll suck if he has to do it on his own next year when he was on the cusp of having a breakout season.

|

6/4/2018 10:36 PM

mxjon454 wrote:

I hope he lands a good ride next year. He had a solid outdoor season last year and won a race towards the end of the year, he shouldve had a good breakout year this year. Then the injuries. I know hes had a lot of opportunities, but itll suck if he has to do it on his own next year when he was on the cusp of having a breakout season.

I don't think he'll have to do it on his own. Especially outdoor's , he's got a lot of upside to him. When he's healthy , he can flat rip. A lot of potential if he can stay healthy for sure.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

6/5/2018 2:25 AM

mxjon454 wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:

I don't think he'll have to do it on his own. Especially outdoor's , he's got a lot of upside to him. When he's healthy , he can flat rip. A lot of potential if he can stay healthy for sure.

His downside is that he seems to be fragile!

|

6/5/2018 3:25 AM

That crash at MEC (racing incident) wasn't his fault and changed his entire season before it started. He will probably get a good ride because he is marketable due his speed, amazing style and personality.

|

6/5/2018 6:12 AM

Forty wrote:

HusqFan3 wrote:

Last i heard he was supposedly back on the bike so should be back sooner than later. That info could be outdated though so take it for what it’s worth...

|

Twitter: @bayodome
Instagram: @bayodome

6/5/2018 6:15 AM

He's been out for so long I forgot about the poor guy. Hope he comes back and kicks ass!

|

"Shifting gears and passing queers" GL

6/5/2018 10:28 AM

Didn't he suffer a really gnarly head injury this last go around? Makes me worried for him in he has any future wrecks.

|

6/5/2018 10:43 AM

|

6/5/2018 11:22 AM

He was one of few guys to win a 450 moto last year. He'll get factory deals for the next five years.

|