Izzi Q'd 30th in the 250 class WTF ?

3/2/2017 12:39am
Katoomey wrote:
I was never talking about being judged in a court of law. That goes without saying. I WAS talking about judging who he is as a...
I was never talking about being judged in a court of law. That goes without saying. I WAS talking about judging who he is as a person. We should all judge be judged that way. Otherwise we're all just a bunch of helpless pacifists living in a society with no moral boundries.

Being a bad person and doing bad things are one in the same. I dont care if you "mean well" or "have a good heart" and all that other bleeding heart bullshit, like "you have to get to know them". NO I DONT!!!!!!

Who you are is defined by what you do... not what you think, or whats in your heart, or your intentions. thats all just nonsense.
I don't know, I always doubt that victims really feel better in the long view, when they hang up the one who harmed them. Not saying fuck it and let them get away with it but the way we take appropriate steps is just pretty negative in our society and that affects all involved in a negative way imo. Some aboriginal peoples handled it different for a long long time with a very good result. On the other hand I know from experience how frustrating it can be to deal with people like izzy. On some point you feel lost and then you tend to affective behavior. Whatever

As for the fake news reproaches and all the guys with the sharpened pitchforks, just try to use your senses. Sometimes GuyB appears to be the only adult in here. This place would be on a level with instagram and youtube long ago without the clearing out.
cmarona463
3/2/2017 5:41am
I think it's ridiculous that the guy who runs the site and the brand associated with the site should be allowed to remove content from the site. I think that everyone who's offended by this should immediately get their vitalmx membership fee refunded to them.
early
Fantasy
2231st
3/2/2017 5:52am Edited Date/Time 3/2/2017 5:53am
cmarona463 wrote:
I think it's ridiculous that the guy who runs the site and the brand associated with the site should be allowed to remove content from the...
I think it's ridiculous that the guy who runs the site and the brand associated with the site should be allowed to remove content from the site. I think that everyone who's offended by this should immediately get their vitalmx membership fee refunded to them.
We should start a posters union.
Skidaddle
3/2/2017 7:07am
Outside of this sport, nobody knows any of our top guys.

Josh Hansen and Carey Hart are more known and zero has to do with dirt bikes.

The Shop

davistld01
3/2/2017 7:08am Edited Date/Time 3/2/2017 7:09am
This is by far some of the silliest crybaby crap I have read on Vital in a long, long time. Let me see...you are coming onto a forum that is owned by someone else, paid for by someone else & managed by someone else...not as a "right", but as a privlege...and you are bashing the guy for not doing things like you want them to be done? And most of the serious whiners appear to be guys who post very little. Professional lurkers! Ya'll seriously need a reality check.

I've bumped heads with GuyB before, and I've been clicked a time or two, so I'm not being a nut hugger...but he has the right to do whatever the hell he wants to here because it's his freaking website!!!

We all have the choice either to accept how the site is run...or go somewhere else. This is grown-up, adult shit here.

GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
3/2/2017 7:13am
cmarona463 wrote:
I think it's ridiculous that the guy who runs the site and the brand associated with the site should be allowed to remove content from the...
We cheerfully refund memberships in full all the time. Laughing
huck
3/2/2017 7:30am
davistld01 wrote:
This is by far some of the silliest crybaby crap I have read on Vital in a long, long time. Let me see...you are coming onto...
This is by far some of the silliest crybaby crap I have read on Vital in a long, long time. Let me see...you are coming onto a forum that is owned by someone else, paid for by someone else & managed by someone else...not as a "right", but as a privlege...and you are bashing the guy for not doing things like you want them to be done? And most of the serious whiners appear to be guys who post very little. Professional lurkers! Ya'll seriously need a reality check.

I've bumped heads with GuyB before, and I've been clicked a time or two, so I'm not being a nut hugger...but he has the right to do whatever the hell he wants to here because it's his freaking website!!!

We all have the choice either to accept how the site is run...or go somewhere else. This is grown-up, adult shit here.

lol. Yep.

"But you have to let me post this"..."stop deleting what I post"..."This isn't fair"...

3/2/2017 8:38am
DC has responded to my question if this would be brought up in Racerhead on Friday. "YES" was the answer.
With that, I TOTALLY RESPECT DC's insight/honesty and expect to get the REAL TRUTH on the Izzi situation.

DC does IMO, tell it like it is and can't wait till tomorrow afternoon to see it posted.
Mini Elsinore
3/2/2017 8:45am
Sears Roebuck used to be the nation's 'largest retailer.' Youngsters will doubt this, but it is fact. They OWNED retail and everybody shopped there. They veered course at some point and quit listening to their customers. Anybody been to a Sear's lately? But, hey, it was their company and they did things THEIR way.

So, indeed, the owners of Vital can do as they please.
500guy
3/2/2017 8:56am
Sears Roebuck used to be the nation's 'largest retailer.' Youngsters will doubt this, but it is fact. They OWNED retail and everybody shopped there. They veered...
Sears Roebuck used to be the nation's 'largest retailer.' Youngsters will doubt this, but it is fact. They OWNED retail and everybody shopped there. They veered course at some point and quit listening to their customers. Anybody been to a Sear's lately? But, hey, it was their company and they did things THEIR way.

These message boards are the dinosaur any way's , twitter, Facebook, snap chat and what ever new gimmick comes up are phasing this delivery system out. it's what happens.

deleting a photo on here isn't going to cause this place to fail.
3/2/2017 9:02am
The "Christmas Wish Book" was always a nail biter waiting for it to show in the mailbox. That was the bomb and was shredded by the time the actual holiday came. The web has CHANGED ALL OF THAT. Pity for the current gen of kids.
MotoMalyDad
3/2/2017 10:07am
Sears Roebuck used to be the nation's 'largest retailer.' Youngsters will doubt this, but it is fact. They OWNED retail and everybody shopped there. They veered...

I just shared with my 17 year old son The Brady Bunch movie. They go to Sears still

Bramlett321
3/2/2017 10:25am
Monte122 wrote:
You say this... "[i]My job entails that I look out for riders. I have all of my riders' best interests at heart--they pay MY bills.[/i]" But...
You say this...

"My job entails that I look out for riders. I have all of my riders' best interests at heart--they pay MY bills."

But then you go on to say this..

GuyB--for the sake of the people, remember that this is a forum. "It's not your job to protect the riders"

I'm confused...
rrjr wrote:
He's saying that he gets paid by the riders and it's his job to protect them. GuyB does not get paid by the riders so he...
He's saying that he gets paid by the riders and it's his job to protect them. GuyB does not get paid by the riders so he has no obligation to protect them.
Monte122 wrote:
I know what he's saying, still don't understand his logic... He's saying he gets paid to protect his riders, then he goes on to encourage someone...
I know what he's saying, still don't understand his logic...

He's saying he gets paid to protect his riders, then he goes on to encourage someone NOT to protect them.

Makes no sense to me...

I'll take some of that cheap popcorn now GuyB.Wink
He's saying that it's his job to protect riders!!! Whoever that guy was. But on the forum it's guy B's job to protect you and I !!! We are Guy B's customers, riders are TymeMoto's customers if that makes any sense. Not picking any sides here I just think that's what the fellow means.

I'll take popcorn as well
3/2/2017 11:47am Edited Date/Time 3/2/2017 11:49am
davistld01 wrote:
This is by far some of the silliest crybaby crap I have read on Vital in a long, long time. Let me see...you are coming onto...

"...it's his freaking website!!!"

Employee.
davistld01
3/2/2017 11:50am Edited Date/Time 3/2/2017 11:54am
davistld01 wrote:

Employee.
And that makes what difference? He is responsible for what goes on here...and what doesn't. But, I'm sure GuyB is ready and willing to risk his paycheck to bow down to some members who think it ought to be their way.

Not. (How's that for a OneWordResponse, Guy?)
3/2/2017 1:00pm
Was a link to a plumbing website when I checked!.
huck
3/2/2017 1:06pm
#76 wrote:
Was a link to a plumbing website when I checked!.
Shit...my bad.

www.hjacks.com
3/3/2017 1:01pm
davistld01 wrote:

Employee.
davistld01 wrote:
And that makes what difference? He is responsible for what goes on here...and what doesn't. But, I'm sure GuyB is ready and willing to risk his...
And that makes what difference? He is responsible for what goes on here...and what doesn't. But, I'm sure GuyB is ready and willing to risk his paycheck to bow down to some members who think it ought to be their way.

Not. (How's that for a OneWordResponse, Guy?)
Gargle.
MR. X
3/3/2017 3:09pm
Someone owes me something ! AngryLaughing Love these threads

Post a reply to: Izzi Q'd 30th in the 250 class WTF ?

The Latest