Izzi Q'd 30th in the 250 class WTF ?

jreed530
2/28/2017 8:22am
500guy wrote:
So far all I got is He missed the LCQ Saturday because He got arrested the following Monday.

Sound about right ?

BobPA
2/28/2017 8:53am
MXD wrote:
Keep in mind that it's possible that he has cleaned up and this is a past transgression that is just now catching up to him. He...
Keep in mind that it's possible that he has cleaned up and this is a past transgression that is just now catching up to him. He still needs to pay the price but let's not judge him based on what could be the actions of The old Izzi. He has ripped off quite a few people and they are absolutely justified to go after what is theirs. Hopfully that's all it is, he'll make it right, pay his dues and move forward.
numba1 fan wrote:
Love the optimisum but let's get real here! No more excuses for this guy or thinking he is actually on the right track. A simple google...
Love the optimisum but let's get real here! No more excuses for this guy or thinking he is actually on the right track. A simple google search and you can see he was arrested in January as well for shoplifting. I have 2 friends that he broke into their houses a couple years ago and stole shit from. I could go on with the Nico stories. He continues to scam people on the internet and makes you all believe he's making another comeback each year.
MXD wrote:
It sucks what happened to your friends but in the end, the price they paid will pale in comparison to what Nico ends up paying. You...
It sucks what happened to your friends but in the end, the price they paid will pale in comparison to what Nico ends up paying. You can turn your back on someone for their own good and still hope for the best. Hate doesn't do anyone any good.
How can you stick up for a thief? "The price they paid will pale in comparison", are you kidding me? He stole something from them to feed an addiction HE caused. I don't know about you, but I have had stuff stolen, and it is one of the shittiest feelings I have ever gone through.
MXD
2/28/2017 8:58am Edited Date/Time 2/28/2017 9:02am
numba1 fan wrote:
Love the optimisum but let's get real here! No more excuses for this guy or thinking he is actually on the right track. A simple google...
Love the optimisum but let's get real here! No more excuses for this guy or thinking he is actually on the right track. A simple google search and you can see he was arrested in January as well for shoplifting. I have 2 friends that he broke into their houses a couple years ago and stole shit from. I could go on with the Nico stories. He continues to scam people on the internet and makes you all believe he's making another comeback each year.
MXD wrote:
It sucks what happened to your friends but in the end, the price they paid will pale in comparison to what Nico ends up paying. You...
It sucks what happened to your friends but in the end, the price they paid will pale in comparison to what Nico ends up paying. You can turn your back on someone for their own good and still hope for the best. Hate doesn't do anyone any good.
BobPA wrote:
How can you stick up for a thief? "The price they paid will pale in comparison", are you kidding me? He stole something from them to...
How can you stick up for a thief? "The price they paid will pale in comparison", are you kidding me? He stole something from them to feed an addiction HE caused. I don't know about you, but I have had stuff stolen, and it is one of the shittiest feelings I have ever gone through.
I'm not sticking up for him at all. I'm only saying that he will probably lose his life whether it be to death or prison and the victims lost some material stuff. Yes he caused it and yes, they were most likely innocent victims but there is some inequity in that trade off, don't you think? A life in exchange for a few hundred bucks for a jersey that never arrived? It sucks horribly to have stuff stolen from you or be ripped off, I know first hand. My only point was that being so angry and judgmental over it isn't good for the victim. I am in no way excusing him, feeling bad for him or suggesting he get off easy. I'm only suggesting that people put down the pitch forks and shelve the hate for their own good.

But that opinion is obviously in the minority so I'll leave it at that. We agree on every aspect except my last sentence. We shall just agree to disagree on that one.

The Shop

Hank_Thrill
2/28/2017 9:07am
MXD wrote:
BobPA wrote:
How can you stick up for a thief? "The price they paid will pale in comparison", are you kidding me? He stole something from them to...
MXD wrote:
I'm not sticking up for him at all. I'm only saying that he will probably lose his life whether it be to death or prison and...
I'm not sticking up for him at all. I'm only saying that he will probably lose his life whether it be to death or prison and the victims lost some material stuff. Yes he caused it and yes, they were most likely innocent victims but there is some inequity in that trade off, don't you think? A life in exchange for a few hundred bucks for a jersey that never arrived? It sucks horribly to have stuff stolen from you or be ripped off, I know first hand. My only point was that being so angry and judgmental over it isn't good for the victim. I am in no way excusing him, feeling bad for him or suggesting he get off easy. I'm only suggesting that people put down the pitch forks and shelve the hate for their own good.

But that opinion is obviously in the minority so I'll leave it at that. We agree on every aspect except my last sentence. We shall just agree to disagree on that one.
I agree. A friend was once robbed at a race one time. His dad said, you had to experience that thief for one day. He has to experience himself daily.
sam hain
2/28/2017 9:29am
Looks like the arrest pics got ax'd. This place is the LGBT of mx forums.
ttugrad1793
2/28/2017 10:45am
sam hain wrote:
jeez - I look forward to hearing the justification for why it got clipped. I'm fairly certain they just make up rules as they go. "JOURNALISM".
HenryA
2/28/2017 10:57am
sam hain wrote:
Lol yeah, seems like my post with the pictures mysteriously vanished into thin air.Laughing
DC
2/28/2017 11:00am
"DC, will you make mention of this in Racerhead ?"

Yes.

DC

sam hain
2/28/2017 11:02am
Everyone should just go to thumper talk, at least there you can talk about "there" buddies (Feld, other riders) etc w/o your post being deleted.
Polski934
2/28/2017 11:13am
block75 wrote:
Isn't Dominic his dads name also?
no, they have different names.
Skidaddle
2/28/2017 11:20am
sam hain wrote:
HenryA wrote:
Lol yeah, seems like my post with the pictures mysteriously vanished into thin air.Laughing
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
2/28/2017 11:42am
sam hain wrote:
Everyone should just go to thumper talk, at least there you can talk about "there" buddies (Feld, other riders) etc w/o your post being deleted.
See ya. Have fun over there.
ttugrad1793
2/28/2017 11:54am
sam hain wrote:
GuyB wrote:
any explanation for why you are now deleting pictures of a qualifying rider being arrested?
TXDirt
2/28/2017 11:59am
Random message.... is Vital loading slow for anyone else? Also half the pictures are not loading. Just see blank images. I know there is an AWS outage so maybe related to that?

Sorry for disturbing this wonderful thread.
hvaughn88
2/28/2017 12:03pm
TXDirt wrote:
Random message.... is Vital loading slow for anyone else? Also half the pictures are not loading. Just see blank images. I know there is an AWS...
Random message.... is Vital loading slow for anyone else? Also half the pictures are not loading. Just see blank images. I know there is an AWS outage so maybe related to that?

yeah, mine's doing it too
kzizok
Fantasy
2034th
2/28/2017 12:13pm
sam hain wrote:
jeez - I look forward to hearing the justification for why it got clipped. I'm fairly certain they just make up rules as they go. "JOURNALISM".
"They" didnt make them go away. Pretty clear explanation in this thread about it. But who reads words, assumptions are much better.
kzizok
Fantasy
2034th
2/28/2017 12:17pm
sam hain wrote:
GuyB wrote:
any explanation for why you are now deleting pictures of a qualifying rider being arrested?
Yeah, you just didnt read it
Skidaddle
2/28/2017 12:17pm
TXDirt wrote:
Random message.... is Vital loading slow for anyone else? Also half the pictures are not loading. Just see blank images. I know there is an AWS...

hvaughn88 wrote:
Yes. Proof Amazon owns it all. Or close to it.
slipdog
2/28/2017 12:35pm
sam hain wrote:
kzizok wrote:
"They" didnt make them go away. Pretty clear explanation in this thread about it. But who reads words, assumptions are much better.
I was going to point the gentleman that just got clipped to the top of page 2 with a "jump to conclusions mat" photo earlier, but my photo wouldn't load and I lost interest.
Ted722
2/28/2017 12:46pm
TXDirt wrote:

hvaughn88 wrote:
Skidaddle wrote:
Yes. Proof Amazon owns it all. Or close to it.
Crap, was going to order a pizza! Guess I'll take a nap, do whatever.

GrapeApe
Fantasy
760th
2/28/2017 1:19pm
kzizok wrote:
slipdog wrote:
I was going to point the gentleman that just got clipped to the top of page 2 with a "jump to conclusions mat" photo earlier, but...
I was going to point the gentleman that just got clipped to the top of page 2 with a "jump to conclusions mat" photo earlier, but my photo wouldn't load and I lost interest.
The pictures were posted a second time, and then deleted pretty quickly. See HenryA's post above.

GuyB
Fantasy
988th
2/28/2017 1:35pm
GrapeApe wrote:
The pictures were posted a second time, and then deleted pretty quickly. See HenryA's post above.

The original poster deleted his. When they showed up again, he asked me to delete them. I can't control what people collect for photos (and they stuff they choose to collect sometimes mystifies me).
ed921reyes
2/28/2017 1:59pm
dang i always miss the good stuff. can we get a description of said photo?
gnarwhip
2/28/2017 2:00pm
What are the legalities with posting photos/ rumors? Could you potentially get sued for defamation?
JSC&B
2/28/2017 2:30pm
Can you imagine If Iz was caught in a white van full of little kids bikes when he was arrested? That would destroy laser gate.
akillerwombat
2/28/2017 2:45pm
JSC&B wrote:
Can you imagine If Iz was caught in a white van full of little kids bikes when he was arrested? That would destroy laser gate.
Go away.
avidchimp
Fantasy
1182nd
2/28/2017 2:46pm
gnarwhip wrote:
What are the legalities with posting photos/ rumors? Could you potentially get sued for defamation?
If said picture was taken on private property without permission, it isn't legal to publish if I'm not mistaken, even if an arrest is public.

Post a reply to: Izzi Q'd 30th in the 250 class WTF ?

The Latest