Fantasy
787th
2/27/2017 5:40pm Edited Date/Time 2/27/2017 5:42pm
izzi really in jail?

sorry. couldn't resist.
oshow
2/27/2017 7:23pm
NateP thats funny shit....
I just mentioned him because I saw his pic in Pit Bits.
NATEP231 wrote:
It is, but seriously, He was arrested today
Really for what?
jeffro503
2/27/2017 8:05pm
Who really gives a shit at this point?

The Shop

olds cool
2/27/2017 8:07pm
Between the KTM caper and the Izzi saga, this SX season just got interesting! Unsure
moto317
2/27/2017 9:59pm
Man this is why I love vital I'm reading I see the post about racing Saturday arrested Monday and say ha yeah right then keep readin and turns out it's true who would of known
JSmith
2/28/2017 2:00am Edited Date/Time 2/28/2017 2:12am
NATEP231 wrote:
Suck it trebek

Edit: sorry BROs but I was asked to take pic down...hopefully Mathis will get to the bottom of this
Lame

I still want to know why he did not line up for the LCQ.
MX114
2/28/2017 4:36am Edited Date/Time 2/28/2017 4:43pm
Takes a real pile to steal. The more that comes to light the more its apparent Izzis a scumbag. It's too bad. Seeing him at LL in 2007 battling Canard the world in his hands, now just another crook stealing stuff and ripping hard working people off. Throw the book at him
MR. X
2/28/2017 4:54am
I still cant find it , i did notice that town likes their weed and sexual assault.
downard254
2/28/2017 4:54am
jeffro503 wrote:
Who really gives a shit at this point?
THIS, THIS, and then just a little more of THIS!
mxdude105
2/28/2017 5:03am
Has he done real time yet? I'm not talking about an overnighter or two, but an actual prison sentence? Because it seems like that's what's on the docket for him. At this point honestly it might be exactly what he needs.
MXD
2/28/2017 5:05am
numba1 fan wrote:
MX114 wrote:
Takes a real pile to steal. The more that comes to light the more its apparent Izzis a scumbag. It's too bad. Seeing him at LL...
Takes a real pile to steal. The more that comes to light the more its apparent Izzis a scumbag. It's too bad. Seeing him at LL in 2007 battling Canard the world in his hands, now just another crook stealing stuff and ripping hard working people off. Throw the book at him
Keep in mind that it's possible that he has cleaned up and this is a past transgression that is just now catching up to him. He still needs to pay the price but let's not judge him based on what could be the actions of The old Izzi. He has ripped off quite a few people and they are absolutely justified to go after what is theirs. Hopfully that's all it is, he'll make it right, pay his dues and move forward.
MXD
2/28/2017 5:06am
MR. X wrote:
I still cant find it , i did notice that town likes their weed and sexual assault.

numba1 fan
2/28/2017 5:16am
numba1 fan wrote:
MX114 wrote:
Takes a real pile to steal. The more that comes to light the more its apparent Izzis a scumbag. It's too bad. Seeing him at LL...
MXD wrote:
Keep in mind that it's possible that he has cleaned up and this is a past transgression that is just now catching up to him. He...
Keep in mind that it's possible that he has cleaned up and this is a past transgression that is just now catching up to him. He still needs to pay the price but let's not judge him based on what could be the actions of The old Izzi. He has ripped off quite a few people and they are absolutely justified to go after what is theirs. Hopfully that's all it is, he'll make it right, pay his dues and move forward.
Love the optimisum but let's get real here! No more excuses for this guy or thinking he is actually on the right track. A simple google search and you can see he was arrested in January as well for shoplifting. I have 2 friends that he broke into their houses a couple years ago and stole shit from. I could go on with the Nico stories. He continues to scam people on the internet and makes you all believe he's making another comeback each year.
MXD
2/28/2017 5:32am
MX114 wrote:
MXD wrote:
Keep in mind that it's possible that he has cleaned up and this is a past transgression that is just now catching up to him. He...
numba1 fan wrote:
Love the optimisum but let's get real here! No more excuses for this guy or thinking he is actually on the right track. A simple google...
Love the optimisum but let's get real here! No more excuses for this guy or thinking he is actually on the right track. A simple google search and you can see he was arrested in January as well for shoplifting. I have 2 friends that he broke into their houses a couple years ago and stole shit from. I could go on with the Nico stories. He continues to scam people on the internet and makes you all believe he's making another comeback each year.
It sucks what happened to your friends but in the end, the price they paid will pale in comparison to what Nico ends up paying. You can turn your back on someone for their own good and still hope for the best. Hate doesn't do anyone any good.
Mini Elsinore
2/28/2017 5:53am
Yeah, take the picture down of the arrest of a 250 qualifier last weekend. That makes perfect sense....Vital isn't a news site anyway. Whistling
Yeah lame move by the higher upsWink
GuyB wrote:
It wasn't us.
Apology offered (not joking---I was wrong).
agn5009
2/28/2017 6:06am
MXD wrote:
numba1 fan wrote:
Love the optimisum but let's get real here! No more excuses for this guy or thinking he is actually on the right track. A simple google...
MXD wrote:
It sucks what happened to your friends but in the end, the price they paid will pale in comparison to what Nico ends up paying. You...
It sucks what happened to your friends but in the end, the price they paid will pale in comparison to what Nico ends up paying. You can turn your back on someone for their own good and still hope for the best. Hate doesn't do anyone any good.
No one's hating him. I think the consensus is everyone wants to see him get help and be better. People can sympathise when someone is an addict but people tend to get fed up when he starts committing thefts, assaults, burglaries etc. Nico is young yet and there's still a chance he can get help but he needs to do it on his own terms.
Katoomey
2/28/2017 6:33am
MXD wrote:
would you be singing that same tune if he had stolen from you?

"He still needs to pay for his past transgressions" and "lets not judge him now" is a contradiction.

If you murdered someone 50 years ago, but havn't murdered anyone since, you're still a murderer.

Peers judging peers is the very fabric that holds together a societies moral and ethical values.
JRT812
2/28/2017 6:37am
Damn.... I was actually surprised to see him actually follow through and race. I would imagine it takes a humble spirit to show up to a place where you possibly still have a poor reputation with some people. I thought it was a shame he didn't show for the LCQ, but I can't judge because it was his choice. I know a little about addiction and if he hasn't hit his bottom yet, then he needs to raise his bottom. He is running out of chances, but I hope he can get it together.
MXD
2/28/2017 6:50am Edited Date/Time 2/28/2017 6:52am
MXD wrote:
Katoomey wrote:
would you be singing that same tune if he had stolen from you? "He still needs to pay for his past transgressions" and "lets not judge...
would you be singing that same tune if he had stolen from you?

"He still needs to pay for his past transgressions" and "lets not judge him now" is a contradiction.

If you murdered someone 50 years ago, but havn't murdered anyone since, you're still a murderer.

Peers judging peers is the very fabric that holds together a societies moral and ethical values.
It's not a contradiction at all. I think you misinterpreted my post as well as the connotative meaning of the word "judge" in the context that I used it. He should absolutely be judged, in the literal sense, in a court, for what he did. What I was referring to was being "judged" by us bystanders on the current state of his life. Those are 2 different situations.
Katoomey
2/28/2017 7:13am
MXD wrote:
It sucks what happened to your friends but in the end, the price they paid will pale in comparison to what Nico ends up paying. You...
"The price they paid". ....are you joking?

thats one of the dumbest arguments i've ever heard. Literally, it doesnt make sense

what are they paying the price for? They didn't do anything. And why should they be less upset about it because it isn't as bad as what Izzy faces? Isn't that what he deserves? He made those choices. How did they choose to get robbed?

next time you get robbed, just be thankful you don't have it as bad as the guy who robbed you. And, according to you, getting robbed is just the price you pay for owning things. At least thats what i can gather from your post.

and no one really makes the decision to hate someone or not. Its not an intellectual process, it's an emotional one. How you react to, or act on, those emotions is what you have control over.
MXD
2/28/2017 7:32am
MXD wrote:
Katoomey wrote:
"The price they paid". ....are you joking? thats one of the dumbest arguments i've ever heard. Literally, it doesnt make sense what are they paying the...
"The price they paid". ....are you joking?

thats one of the dumbest arguments i've ever heard. Literally, it doesnt make sense

what are they paying the price for? They didn't do anything. And why should they be less upset about it because it isn't as bad as what Izzy faces? Isn't that what he deserves? He made those choices. How did they choose to get robbed?

next time you get robbed, just be thankful you don't have it as bad as the guy who robbed you. And, according to you, getting robbed is just the price you pay for owning things. At least thats what i can gather from your post.

and no one really makes the decision to hate someone or not. Its not an intellectual process, it's an emotional one. How you react to, or act on, those emotions is what you have control over.
I don't have time to do this all day so this is my last response. You have now missed the point twice. The price they paid was just in reference to the stuff they had stolen from them. In no way was I inferring that they deserved it or that they asked for it. They were victims of a crime. Being a victim still comes at a cost. My point was that even though they didn't deserve it, they lost something that can be replaced. The price Nico will pay for his addiction and wrongdoings will likely cost him his life if not at least as he knew it. You can't compare the two. That doesn't absolve him or put any blame on the victim.
davistld01
2/28/2017 7:39am Edited Date/Time 2/28/2017 7:40am
numba1 fan wrote:
MXD wrote:
agn5009 wrote:
No one's hating him. I think the consensus is everyone wants to see him get help and be better. People can sympathise when someone is an...
No one's hating him. I think the consensus is everyone wants to see him get help and be better. People can sympathise when someone is an addict but people tend to get fed up when he starts committing thefts, assaults, burglaries etc. Nico is young yet and there's still a chance he can get help but he needs to do it on his own terms.
Personal experience. Everybody who recovers successfully from addiction has had to hit their own personal "rock bottom", where there is nobody there to bail you out, nobody there to encourage you, nobody there at all...and you are forced either to die or trust a higher power than yourself to help you stand up and walk out life successfully without the dope. I don't think Nico is there yet. He probably still has Daddy Izzi or somebody that will throw money at him when he gets caught. Hope he makes it. Most don't.
Katoomey
2/28/2017 7:47am
MXD wrote:
It's not a contradiction at all. I think you misinterpreted my post as well as the connotative meaning of the word "judge" in the context that...
It's not a contradiction at all. I think you misinterpreted my post as well as the connotative meaning of the word "judge" in the context that I used it. He should absolutely be judged, in the literal sense, in a court, for what he did. What I was referring to was being "judged" by us bystanders on the current state of his life. Those are 2 different situations.
I was never talking about being judged in a court of law. That goes without saying. I WAS talking about judging who he is as a person. We should all judge be judged that way. Otherwise we're all just a bunch of helpless pacifists living in a society with no moral boundries.

Being a bad person and doing bad things are one in the same. I dont care if you "mean well" or "have a good heart" and all that other bleeding heart bullshit, like "you have to get to know them". NO I DONT!!!!!!

Who you are is defined by what you do... not what you think, or whats in your heart, or your intentions. thats all just nonsense.
Katoomey
2/28/2017 7:54am
MXD wrote:
I don't have time to do this all day so this is my last response. You have now missed the point twice. The price they paid...
I don't have time to do this all day so this is my last response. You have now missed the point twice. The price they paid was just in reference to the stuff they had stolen from them. In no way was I inferring that they deserved it or that they asked for it. They were victims of a crime. Being a victim still comes at a cost. My point was that even though they didn't deserve it, they lost something that can be replaced. The price Nico will pay for his addiction and wrongdoings will likely cost him his life if not at least as he knew it. You can't compare the two. That doesn't absolve him or put any blame on the victim.
You didnt make a point.

paying for something implies consent. Izzy consented to the crimes he comiitted. Thats why he has to pay for them. How did they consent to being robbed?

Please, enlighten me...
500guy
2/28/2017 8:18am
So far all I got is He missed the LCQ Saturday because He got arrested the following Monday.

Sound about right ?

Post a reply to: Izzi Q'd 30th in the 250 class WTF ?

The Latest