Izzi Arrested Again?

vandy509
4/19/2018 11:44am
mb60 wrote:
Would anybody care on this site if Izzy was just a regular dude that became a addict ? But because he raced motocross and people associate...
Would anybody care on this site if Izzy was just a regular dude that became a addict ? But because he raced motocross and people associate him with the sport it's a big deal on this site. Addiction is a disease just like cancer and anybody can get it or deal with it in a lifetime. I could care less if that dude ever rides a bike again. But for human sake I hope he beats the addiction and becomes a great dad for his daughter someday.
People sale grams of cancer? Lets just go over some elementary level vocabulary here: Yes /yes/ noun noun: yes; plural noun: yeses; plural noun: yesses 1...
People sale grams of cancer?

Lets just go over some elementary level vocabulary here:

Yes
/yes/
noun
noun: yes; plural noun: yeses; plural noun: yesses
an affirmative answer or decision, especially in vo

Or
/ôr/
Conjunction
used to link alternatives.
"a bag weed or coke?"

No
nō/
noun
a negative answer or decision, as in voting.
"he was unable to change his automatic yes to a no"

Side-note: I idolized Nico Izzi as a child, he was the next big thing when we were on 80's even had the great privilege of being lapped by him once on 80's. I too hope, he betters himself for not only his own personal reasons, but more so his daughters. Every child deserves a father. I would also like to apologize on your behalf to cancer patients out there who were told they had cancer and not asked if they wanted it (which is... all of them).
I have no dog in this NIco Izzi fight - although from what I've heard he's not a very respectable character. But if you're going to bring out the dictionary and try to correct someone elses grammar maybe you should be sure you're using the English language properly.

Sale:
noun: a particular instance of selling - ie "He just made his first sale.

Sell:
noun: the activity of persuading someone to buy something - ie "People sell grams of cancer"?

Carry on.
4/19/2018 2:28pm
mb60 wrote:
Would anybody care on this site if Izzy was just a regular dude that became a addict ? But because he raced motocross and people associate...
Would anybody care on this site if Izzy was just a regular dude that became a addict ? But because he raced motocross and people associate him with the sport it's a big deal on this site. Addiction is a disease just like cancer and anybody can get it or deal with it in a lifetime. I could care less if that dude ever rides a bike again. But for human sake I hope he beats the addiction and becomes a great dad for his daughter someday.
People sale grams of cancer? Lets just go over some elementary level vocabulary here: Yes /yes/ noun noun: yes; plural noun: yeses; plural noun: yesses 1...
People sale grams of cancer?

Lets just go over some elementary level vocabulary here:

Yes
/yes/
noun
noun: yes; plural noun: yeses; plural noun: yesses
an affirmative answer or decision, especially in vo

Or
/ôr/
Conjunction
used to link alternatives.
"a bag weed or coke?"

No
nō/
noun
a negative answer or decision, as in voting.
"he was unable to change his automatic yes to a no"

Side-note: I idolized Nico Izzi as a child, he was the next big thing when we were on 80's even had the great privilege of being lapped by him once on 80's. I too hope, he betters himself for not only his own personal reasons, but more so his daughters. Every child deserves a father. I would also like to apologize on your behalf to cancer patients out there who were told they had cancer and not asked if they wanted it (which is... all of them).
vandy509 wrote:
I have no dog in this NIco Izzi fight - although from what I've heard he's not a very respectable character. But if you're going to...
I have no dog in this NIco Izzi fight - although from what I've heard he's not a very respectable character. But if you're going to bring out the dictionary and try to correct someone elses grammar maybe you should be sure you're using the English language properly.

Sale:
noun: a particular instance of selling - ie "He just made his first sale.

Sell:
noun: the activity of persuading someone to buy something - ie "People sell grams of cancer"?

Carry on.
I wasn't correcting anyone's grammar... I was defining words that are used to make decisions. You know if someone were to ask "hey man, you want some drugs?" You have the option to say "yes or no." Which is a decision not disease. Thanks though, the proper form of sale/sell will forever be burnt in my memory.
Caldoo_856
5/11/2018 10:39pm
He was sober a couple months ago riding at sandbox arena In WI on a bike his girl got him. Took some dabs in my buddies van gonna try to race outdoors. Best of luck to the ol boy.
5/12/2018 5:21am Edited Date/Time 5/12/2018 5:31am
Shame big shame and such a great talent got wasted. Nico Izzi Austin Stroupe and of course the great great JLAW

The Shop

Post a reply to: Izzi Arrested Again?

The Latest