I've never heard boos like tonight

Tbteam
Edited Date/Time 1/24/2012 6:32pm
When Chad was interviewed after the main. In all my years attending races I've never heard a crowd react like that.
|
ky_savage
Fantasy
490th
2/26/2011 9:23pm
That would explain the way he was reacting when answering Erin's questions and his body language.
2/26/2011 9:25pm
Tbteam wrote:
When Chad was interviewed after the main. In all my years attending races I've never heard a crowd react like that.
Well deserved I might add.
mt798
2/26/2011 9:25pm
What can you say dude? Seems like we are in a different time when people can't appreciate good racing!?!?!
skidsteer16
2/26/2011 9:26pm Edited Date/Time 2/26/2011 9:26pm
Tbteam wrote:
Good, well deserved. I know it was in the heat of the moment but that was a stupid stupid move!
Everyone keeps saying JS should have known he was there, but the fact is he wasn't. He was 3-4 bike lengths back landing off the triple.

The Shop

40Plus_922mx
2/26/2011 9:29pm
Fans are fickle. I remember when RC was booed into the pits while dodging empty drink cups. Then a year later he crapped golden eggs. I remember KW getting booed for taking out DV. Just give it a few minutes the fans will get over it.
CamP
2/26/2011 9:31pm
mt798 wrote:
What can you say dude? Seems like we are in a different time when people can't appreciate good racing!?!?!
That was the race of the year. The fans that can't see that must be star struck.
40Plus_922mx
2/26/2011 9:34pm
On another note. Hearing how the crowd went nuts when stewie passed togoslow (tedesco) you could tell it was his crowd.
mt798
2/26/2011 9:34pm
Fans are fickle. I remember when RC was booed into the pits while dodging empty drink cups. Then a year later he crapped golden eggs. I...
Fans are fickle. I remember when RC was booed into the pits while dodging empty drink cups. Then a year later he crapped golden eggs. I remember KW getting booed for taking out DV. Just give it a few minutes the fans will get over it.
Hahaaa, actually your right. Just give it a few more races. Hey, your heads on fire!!!!
mx510
Fantasy
1744th
2/26/2011 9:35pm
Great race. Its too bad fans have to be like that. Just ignorant to racing situations.
rgmx-49
2/26/2011 9:37pm
Tbteam wrote:
Good, well deserved. I know it was in the heat of the moment but that was a stupid stupid move! Everyone keeps saying JS should have...
Good, well deserved. I know it was in the heat of the moment but that was a stupid stupid move!
Everyone keeps saying JS should have known he was there, but the fact is he wasn't. He was 3-4 bike lengths back landing off the triple.
well deserved? CR did what he had to, James made an aggressive pass so Chad did the same. an eye for an eye
2/26/2011 9:39pm
mt798 wrote:
CamP wrote:
That was the race of the year. The fans that can't see that must be star struck.
Yes, good race but that move by Reed was moronic!
CamP
2/26/2011 9:41pm
mt798 wrote:
CamP wrote:
It was the move of the night. I'm no Reed fan but I loved seeing him go for broke. His pass on stewart at the checkers sealed the deal.
jmar
2/26/2011 9:42pm
Fans that fill the majority of the seats at a supercross know nothing about the sport. It's the same crowd at attends monster truck events.
skidsteer16
2/26/2011 9:42pm
Tbteam wrote:
Good, well deserved. I know it was in the heat of the moment but that was a stupid stupid move! Everyone keeps saying JS should have...
rgmx-49 wrote:
well deserved? CR did what he had to, James made an aggressive pass so Chad did the same. an eye for an eye
Watch James pass vs. Chad's attempted pass. They are not even remotely close enough to be considered an eye for an eye.
mx510
Fantasy
1744th
2/26/2011 9:44pm
Watch James pass vs. Chad's attempted pass. They are not even remotely close enough to be considered an eye for an eye.
Its not about eye for an eye at that point.... its about winning a main event!
redrider400
2/26/2011 9:44pm
Fans are fickle. I remember when RC was booed into the pits while dodging empty drink cups. Then a year later he crapped golden eggs. I...
Oh yeah, there was a time when ALOT of people hated RC. Now he seems to be everyone's favorite. Mine too I might add.
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2452nd
2/26/2011 9:46pm
Tbteam wrote:
rgmx-49 wrote:
Yeah those passes were very similar Blink
glattime
Fantasy
2407th
2/26/2011 9:46pm
mt798 wrote:
CamP wrote:
Moronic? That was a classic block pass. Get to the line first and hope the other guy is smart enough to shut off. Moronic was JS screwing with Chad for the rest of the last lap instead of riding away. Those 2 points he gave to RV playing with Chad might come back to bite him.
Blake
2/26/2011 9:47pm
I hope when Reed wins another he flips off the crowd on the parade lap.
rgmx-49
2/26/2011 9:48pm
rgmx-49 wrote:
James should have riden smart and finished 2nd instead of making CR the cream in the middle of the San manuel yamaha cookie with that pass.
Friday
2/26/2011 9:49pm
rgmx-49 wrote:
I agree. One had the eye of the tiger. The other,the eye of a kitten.Woohoo Ok.That was a pretty lame remark. I apologize. James did play nice and Reed is hungry and upped the ante after he was barely touched in the Yamaha sammich. I like it! Glad no one was hurt and Stewy standing on Reeds bike made me yell "He just Alessi'd him!" at the TV.Laughing
Whitey
2/26/2011 9:52pm
I guess there is a lot of soft people in Atlanta.

Shit happens and you cant please everybody, i am sure the only reason Chad will lose sleep tonight is that he threw that win away.
2/26/2011 9:55pm
mx510 wrote:
Problem is he had no intention of winning!Angry
Whitey
2/26/2011 9:59pm
Chad had no intentions of winning?

So he Leads 16 laps and thinks fuck it i dont want the win i will just take him out?

unfuckingbelievable
FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
2/26/2011 10:00pm
Like Reed said last week...
If he does not win 3 races he does not get paid any insurance/bonus win money....
I can't blame him for trying a desperate/bet it all sleep in the gutter move to take back the lead.

Was exciting to watch him & James tonight.
Thanks and much respect to both of them for a wild race.
Can't wait for Daytona next week.
rgmx-49
2/26/2011 10:00pm
whatever guys, everyone here is hot headed from a great race and will talk some shit(including me) so ima wait till tomorrow when it cools off.
jmar
2/26/2011 10:02pm
mx510 wrote:
Pdub
2/26/2011 10:38pm
jmar wrote:
Fans that fill the majority of the seats at a supercross know nothing about the sport. It's the same crowd at attends monster truck events.
That's exactly right. That type of crowd is too uninformed to know that a daring, last lap pass attempt for the lead that ends up taking out the first and second place riders is actually good racing! (/sarcasm)
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2452nd
2/26/2011 10:41pm
jmar wrote:
Pdub wrote:
That's exactly right. That type of crowd is too uninformed to know that a daring, last lap pass attempt for the lead that ends up taking...
That's exactly right. That type of crowd is too uninformed to know that a daring, last lap pass attempt for the lead that ends up taking out the first and second place riders is actually good racing! (/sarcasm)
We are lucky neither one got injured and we still get to watch them race. Last time they got together it was one broken hand.
CamP
2/26/2011 10:41pm
jmar wrote:
Pdub wrote:
That's exactly right. That type of crowd is too uninformed to know that a daring, last lap pass attempt for the lead that ends up taking...
James had a split second opportunity to avoid that crash. The outcome was his choice.

Post a reply to: I've never heard boos like tonight

The Latest