We have a winner! 2017 Husqvarna TC 300 Dream Bike

DustinTC300
12/3/2017 9:59pm
917rider wrote:
Dustin call me 706-631-3362
Sorry 917rider the bike is not for sale i was just curious on what some people would offer for it, i don’t have a clue what something like this would be worth with some hrs, maybe later on in the future it might go up for sale but as of now it’s not, and as for the jackass that said “oh he’s just trying to make a profit on the bike, the builders should be pissed”
It’s my bike now, i won the bike, if i choose to sell it than that’s my choice, if i sell it for $5 it’s going to be profit cuz I didn’t pay anything for it.. I️ have represented every company that had part of that built as much as i possibly could.. probably WAY more than many would have! Go look 99% of every picture or video i have posted has some or all of the company’s that had part of it!
917rider
12/4/2017 3:54am
It's your bike ,sell or keep but if you do ever wanna sell hit me up
DustinTC300
12/4/2017 5:33am
917rider wrote:
It's your bike ,sell or keep but if you do ever wanna sell hit me up
Sure will! if i ever do decide to sell it I’ll give the Vital MX members the first chance to buy it
Spydee
12/4/2017 6:01am
What would have happened had you not been able to collect it?? oh and congrats! Awesome bike and nice to see you putting it to some good use at the races!

The Shop

Squirtlege
12/4/2017 9:30am
Right guy won it? Dude's putting feelers out already seeing what kind of profit he can make on it. I'd be pissed if I was part...
Right guy won it? Dude's putting feelers out already seeing what kind of profit he can make on it. I'd be pissed if I was part of the crew that put this bike together and seen the guy that "won" it trying to flip it already for profit.
Yea, he's riding it, letting others enjoy it, and has a good grasp on the intricacies of the bike.

quit yer bitchin
DustinTC300
12/5/2017 6:59am
Squirtlege wrote:
Yea, he's riding it, letting others enjoy it, and has a good grasp on the intricacies of the bike.

quit yer bitchin
Exactly! Plus nowhere did it say “winner is not allowed to sell the bike”
seth505
Fantasy
1048th
12/5/2017 7:23am
Squitlege wrote:
Sounds like the right guy won the bike! Congrats bud!
Thanks i appreciate that! But like I said I’ll try to keep you guys up to date on the bike and if i ever decide to...
Thanks i appreciate that! But like I said I’ll try to keep you guys up to date on the bike and if i ever decide to get rid of it I’ll post it for sale here first if anyone would be interested in traveling to buy it.

That being said just for giggles... what kinda offers would some of y’all give on it if i put it for sale right now? Has 9 hours on it right now, i got a bunch of the OEM parts with the bike, the factory zip-up book with all the info in it, Suspention set up for 150 lbs rider, everything else y’all already know about it, having top of the line parts on every inch of the bike.
Right guy won it? Dude's putting feelers out already seeing what kind of profit he can make on it. I'd be pissed if I was part...
Right guy won it? Dude's putting feelers out already seeing what kind of profit he can make on it. I'd be pissed if I was part of the crew that put this bike together and seen the guy that "won" it trying to flip it already for profit.
Get outta here Chad
erik_94COBRA
12/6/2017 4:21am
What can you tell us about the engine performance compared to a "normal" 250 2 stroke?
DustinTC300
12/7/2017 8:12pm
What can you tell us about the engine performance compared to a "normal" 250 2 stroke?
Well to me it’s got very quick throttle response, the power delivery is smooth. “Normal 2-strokes” can’t really keep the power delivery smooth, all power will come in at once and over jump everything or under jump cuz you think power band is about to kick in and never does, well this bike the power band is very well distributed. Motor is unbelievable on it!

Post a reply to: We have a winner! 2017 Husqvarna TC 300 Dream Bike

The Latest