It's obvious that Tomac as an underdog

BobbyM
Is maybe the fastest in the world. With the points lead not so much. He needs to make that work somehow.
He looked great last night.
Barca impressed me and looks very solid.
Roczen looked really good.
Jason looked good but a little tentative.
He'll bounce back to the top next week.
|
Tarz483
Fantasy
665th
1/28/2018 9:12am
Anderson seemed a little off
Maybe not used to all the attention
And interviews etc
bball35
1/28/2018 9:13am
Tarz483 wrote:
Anderson seemed a little off
Maybe not used to all the attention
And interviews etc
From the way it seems Anderson doesn’t spend much time talking to the media. Spent 3 mins during the press conference last weekend.
gt80rider
1/28/2018 9:26am
While leading last night I kept waiting for him to brain fade and end up on the ground.. if he has his head together, he is still in this title.... And if he were to win, it would be one of the most epic comebacks of all time...
Juice_Mann
1/28/2018 9:31am
Tomac still has a very good shot at this thing. The field no longer has a "Dungey" in it. After four rounds we've already found out that nobody's consistency can be trusted.

The Shop

Ramrod
Fantasy
1692nd
1/28/2018 9:49am
Juice_Mann wrote:
Tomac still has a very good shot at this thing. The field no longer has a "Dungey" in it. After four rounds we've already found out...
Tomac still has a very good shot at this thing. The field no longer has a "Dungey" in it. After four rounds we've already found out that nobody's consistency can be trusted.
"Dungey" probably would have gone 2-2-2-2 so far.

Tomac needs to rip off a lot of wins and hope guys get between Anderson.

I can't wait to see Roczen's first win, it will be a special one
BobbyM
1/28/2018 9:54am
And there is today's issue of "Captain Obvious news", thanks Bobby.
Thank you. I'm finally good at something.
1/28/2018 10:12am
Juice_Mann wrote:
Tomac still has a very good shot at this thing. The field no longer has a "Dungey" in it. After four rounds we've already found out...
Justin Barcia has not been consistent?
lo95co380
1/28/2018 10:20am
Juice_Mann wrote:
8686 wrote:
Justin Barcia has not been consistent?
he has been, but in terms of dungey, an 8th or whatever he got at a2 wouldn't happen
1/28/2018 10:27am
lo95co380 wrote:
he has been, but in terms of dungey, an 8th or whatever he got at a2 wouldn't happen
With that bad finish of an 8th, he's still only 5 points out of the lead. That's a good sign for Barcia. Hoping he can hang near the front all season and stay in the hunt.
downard254
1/28/2018 10:28am
I was thinking Anderson’s 2, 1, 3, 4 was pretty consistent.
lo95co380
1/28/2018 10:33am
lo95co380 wrote:
With that bad finish of an 8th, he's still only 5 points out of the lead. That's a good sign for Barcia. Hoping he can hang...
With that bad finish of an 8th, he's still only 5 points out of the lead. That's a good sign for Barcia. Hoping he can hang near the front all season and stay in the hunt.
im with you, nice to have bam bam back and a legit no sure champion.
KDXGarage
1/28/2018 11:23am
Consistent is Tomac leading three out of three races he started. :-)

Heck, he even won 2 out of 3. AND he got on the scoreboard in the one he didn't finish. Participation points are points are points.
kkawboy14
1/28/2018 11:27am Edited Date/Time 1/28/2018 11:31am
Everybody seems to be going back to catch him! He was walking away from them at A1, but he was gassed at the end of that race last night. Man the top 3 guys looked like they left everything out there!
TeamGreen
1/28/2018 1:12pm
downard254 wrote:
That would explain the Red Plate.

But, to Bobby’s point...

The usual pressure is OFF of Eli. It really is all about “this week” right now & that makes the mental game easier.
BobbyM
1/28/2018 2:16pm
downard254 wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:
That would explain the Red Plate. But, to Bobby’s point... The usual pressure is OFF of Eli. It really is all about “this week” right now...

But, to Bobby’s point...

The usual pressure is OFF of Eli. It really is all about “this week” right now & that makes the mental game easier.
If he pulls that chicken shit crap on jason at Vegas like he did last year he's asking for an ass whooping
1/28/2018 2:28pm
Damn didn't take you for a softie, Bobby. Check out ballet, might be more your speed
TeamGreen
1/28/2018 3:03pm
downard254 wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:
That would explain the Red Plate. But, to Bobby’s point... The usual pressure is OFF of Eli. It really is all about “this week” right now...

But, to Bobby’s point...

BobbyM wrote:
If he pulls that chicken shit crap on jason at Vegas like he did last year he's asking for an ass whooping
Well, if Vegas matters this year...it’s gonna be all about RACING.

It would be awesome to have a Vegas race that came down to the best 3-5 guys racing for all the gold.
bd
1/28/2018 3:14pm
downard254 wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:

But, to Bobby’s point...

BobbyM wrote:
No, he should just park Anderson. Not one rider in the pits should be afraid of Anderson.
Fourth_Floor
1/28/2018 3:17pm Edited Date/Time 1/28/2018 3:23pm
TeamGreen wrote:

But, to Bobby’s point...

BobbyM wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:
Well, if Vegas matters this year...it’s gonna be all about RACING. It would be awesome to have a Vegas race that came down to the best...

It would be awesome to have a Vegas race that came down to the best 3-5 guys racing for all the gold.
Absolutely and I feel there is a VERY good chance of that happening this year!! These guys not having the Dunge's consistency and Kenny coming back into form and not blowing the doors off of everyone at the moment is making for a very interesting 450 season for us fans!! I would say this is the most even playing field we've seen in quite a while out of the 450 class. There are literally 5 or 6 guys that can battle for a win any weekend vs. Dungey just being top 3 every weekend and racking up a points lead or Kenny mopping the floor with everyone. Going to be an awesome season if these guys can all stay healthy which I hope they do.
BobbyM
1/28/2018 3:37pm
TeamGreen wrote:

But, to Bobby’s point...

BobbyM wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:
Well, if Vegas matters this year...it’s gonna be all about RACING. It would be awesome to have a Vegas race that came down to the best...

Looked for you in the pits. No sightings.
bama205
1/28/2018 3:50pm
BobbyM wrote:
Is maybe the fastest in the world. With the points lead not so much. He needs to make that work somehow. He looked great last night...
Is maybe the fastest in the world. With the points lead not so much. He needs to make that work somehow.
He looked great last night.
Barca impressed me and looks very solid.
Roczen looked really good.
Jason looked good but a little tentative.
He'll bounce back to the top next week.
Thanks for the expert analysis
DPR250R
1/28/2018 4:01pm
BobbyM wrote:
Who would be handing that out?
Zycki11
1/28/2018 4:06pm
downard254 wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:

But, to Bobby’s point...

BobbyM wrote:
LOL... Round 4 and Anderson is already in defensive mode. I said it before, he won't be able to handle the pressure.
Mit12
1/28/2018 4:37pm
Juice_Mann wrote:
Anderson is doing a good jub of being Dungey like, his worst finish is a 4th so far. Tomac will have at least one more bad race.
TeamGreen
1/28/2018 4:42pm
BobbyM wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:

BobbyM wrote:
Looked for you in the pits. No sightings.
Vegas w/ my daughter: dance competition

I’ll be at Oakland
BobbyM
1/28/2018 4:46pm
BobbyM wrote:
DPR250R wrote:
Who would be handing that out?
Tyler Evans, who else?

Post a reply to: It's obvious that Tomac as an underdog

The Latest