It's not just the riders that have "fan boys"...

huck
Edited Date/Time 3/7/2012 7:22am
It's this whole sport.

The 2 stroke guys are way worse than any bubba haters.

In all the sports I play, I've never seen as many bitching, whining, hand holding out, cry babies as I do in moto.....
|
EastFlorida
3/6/2012 9:44am
I don't know, I work with a bunch of Patriot fans and they are worse than this place by far!!!!
Torco1
3/6/2012 9:45am
It's kinda ironic how this is one of the toughest sports in the world.
TannerMxer
3/6/2012 9:45am
huck wrote:
It's this whole sport. The 2 stroke guys are way worse than any bubba haters. In all the sports I play, I've never seen as many...
It's this whole sport.

In all the sports I play, I've never seen as many bitching, whining, hand holding out, cry babies as I do in moto.....
You obviously don't pay attention to LSU fans.
Sherwood
3/6/2012 9:47am
Torco1 wrote:
The amount of bitching people do makes me wonder.

The Shop

EastFlorida
3/6/2012 9:48am
The "bitching" here is no worse than any other fan site... so quit bitching about it....
c3011
3/6/2012 9:49am
Torco1 wrote:
Sherwood wrote:
The amount of bitching people do makes me wonder.
I think Ohio State football fans are hands down worse.
Torco1
3/6/2012 9:50am
The "bitching" here is no worse than any other fan site... so quit bitching about it....
Are you bitching about people bitching about people bitching? Tongue
three9zero
3/6/2012 9:51am
Nice, a thread bitching about people bitching. Just what we need.
EastFlorida
3/6/2012 9:51am
Torco1 wrote:
Are you bitching about people bitching about people bitching? Tongue
Not bitching in the true sence of the word, but in a round about way this could be construed as bitching ... naw... I'm not bitching... Huck is bitching and Huck knows everything about bitching...Tongue
Sherwood
3/6/2012 9:55am
One key difference is on other fan sites a good percentage of them don't play said sport....

You'd think that would make people respect others more but vital proved that wrong.
EastFlorida
3/6/2012 9:58am
Sherwood wrote:
One key difference is on other fan sites a good percentage of them don't play said sport.... You'd think that would make people respect others more...
One key difference is on other fan sites a good percentage of them don't play said sport....

You'd think that would make people respect others more but vital proved that wrong.
Actually, I believe it is a small percentage of people here that "lose it" when discussing riders. How many members on here and how many get into fights in most of their posts. We all know who they are but some can't resist "bitching"...
BR_HERO
3/6/2012 9:58am
huck wrote:
It's this whole sport. The 2 stroke guys are way worse than any bubba haters. In all the sports I play, I've never seen as many...
It's this whole sport.

Says the guy who is bitching and whining.

Stfu.
dirtnapper
3/6/2012 10:54am
I think its all over.

I am an active member of a Hunting and Fishing Forum, and although the mods there keep a tighter reign than they do here, there is still a real good amount of bitching, name-calling, crybabies, etc.

Its easy to do from behind the safety of your keyboard.
4stroke4DWIN
3/6/2012 11:01am Edited Date/Time 3/6/2012 11:01am
From what I see this place is crawling with insecure bitter people. For what ever reason that may be dunno. I have never seen so many people trying to impress strangers. Regardless how cool you may think you are on a forum your still a tool in real day to day life. This isn't directed at any one person just a generalization. Keep it up though it does provide stellar entertainment.Wink
3/6/2012 11:12am
dirtnapper wrote:
I think its all over. I am an active member of a Hunting and Fishing Forum, and although the mods there keep a tighter reign than...
I think its all over.

I am an active member of a Hunting and Fishing Forum, and although the mods there keep a tighter reign than they do here, there is still a real good amount of bitching, name-calling, crybabies, etc.

Its easy to do from behind the safety of your keyboard.
Exactly. No matter where you are on the internet, there will always be people flaming, trolling, and what have you. It's just much more prevalent here, because of the moderation (or lack thereof).
huck
3/6/2012 11:26am
huck wrote:
It's this whole sport.

BR_HERO wrote:

Stfu.
Where was I bitching and whining? I was making a comment....
Outsider
3/6/2012 11:37am
Torco1 wrote:
Perfect post.
3/6/2012 12:55pm Edited Date/Time 3/6/2012 12:56pm
huck wrote:
It's this whole sport.

BR_HERO wrote:

Stfu.
huck wrote:
"The 2 stroke guys are way worse than any bubba haters." sounds like complaining/whining/bitching to me. It's stating an opinion of preference on which neither are positive. I just had to comment because I'm a "2 stroke" guy.
Spartacus
3/6/2012 1:11pm
huck wrote:
It's this whole sport.

BR_HERO wrote:

Stfu.
huck wrote:
Forum speak 101:

Tell anyone making any comment that they are whining puts them on higher ground because 'you're whining.'
huck
3/6/2012 1:51pm
Can't you fuckers ever say anything nice?
FlickitFlat
Fantasy
644th
3/6/2012 2:11pm
I think its funny that you say the Bubba haters. Wasn't it the excuse about a year ago that they were acting out because of the Bubba Lovers? The Haters far far out weight the Lovers.
jndmx
3/6/2012 2:44pm
huck wrote:
Fuck you very much!

How's that Huck?
Torco1
3/6/2012 2:49pm
huck wrote:
You look beautiful today.......
uk125250
3/6/2012 3:47pm
Cats have the best fans in the world. Basketball is sacred here. We should have no problem hanging number eight this year.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
3/6/2012 5:20pm
Sherwood wrote:
One key difference is on other fan sites a good percentage of them don't play said sport.... You'd think that would make people respect others more...

I think the people posting did it, not Vital.
karnivool
3/6/2012 7:26pm
Sherwood wrote:

GuyB wrote:
Hey EASTFLORIDA...ever read a comment section on ESPN.com? you should try it if you think we are biased bigots...you ain't seen nothing...

and 4 strokes do suck so what's ur point? everyone knows we buy whatever they sell...2 strokes are way more fun says my RM250...all my friends with their 4 strokes just keep buying, selling, crashing, and losing interest in the $$$$ just to have fun...so yeah, 4strokes suck, but i could care less if they keep making them...
OW38B
Fantasy
203rd
3/6/2012 7:29pm
huck wrote:
It's this whole sport.

TannerMxer wrote:
You obviously don't pay attention to LSU fans.
But at least LSU does not make the other team play with 6 players........like the AMA rules do............
EastFlorida
3/6/2012 7:34pm
Sherwood wrote:

GuyB wrote:
karnivool wrote:
Hey EASTFLORIDA...ever read a comment section on ESPN.com? you should try it if you think we are biased bigots...you ain't seen nothing... and 4 strokes do...
Hey EASTFLORIDA...ever read a comment section on ESPN.com? you should try it if you think we are biased bigots...you ain't seen nothing...

and 4 strokes do suck so what's ur point? everyone knows we buy whatever they sell...2 strokes are way more fun says my RM250...all my friends with their 4 strokes just keep buying, selling, crashing, and losing interest in the $$$$ just to have fun...so yeah, 4strokes suck, but i could care less if they keep making them...
Dude, I'm not sure I get where you are coming from. I believe I support your positions and don't see the argument against me or my posts... Have you possibly confused my reply with someone else? I agree with most of what you've posted.
huck
3/7/2012 6:27am
huck wrote:
Torco1 wrote:
You look beautiful today.......
Thanks, honey!

Post a reply to: It's not just the riders that have "fan boys"...

The Latest