It's like watching CNN

Related:
Create New Tag

7/27/2017 8:28 PM

Anybody have any good news today?

Photo

|

7/27/2017 8:34 PM

Sad; but, true.

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

7/27/2017 9:49 PM

kkawboy14 wrote:

Anybody have any good news today?

Photo

Here's some good news: It's supposed to be in the high 80's and sunny here, and I live a block from a beach that will be crawling with hot Japanese chicks this weekend (and every weekend in summer).

|

7/27/2017 10:17 PM

Photo

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

7/28/2017 4:39 AM

Sully wrote:

Here's some good news: It's supposed to be in the high 80's and sunny here, and I live a block from a beach that will be crawling with hot Japanese chicks this weekend (and every weekend in summer).

Sully, you suck! I hate you! tongue laughing laughing laughing

|

7/28/2017 4:44 AM

Sully wrote:

Here's some good news: It's supposed to be in the high 80's and sunny here, and I live a block from a beach that will be crawling with hot Japanese chicks this weekend (and every weekend in summer).

Pics bro?

|

United States of America

7/28/2017 4:52 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/28/2017 4:54 AM

Sully wrote:

Here's some good news: It's supposed to be in the high 80's and sunny here, and I live a block from a beach that will be crawling with hot Japanese chicks this weekend (and every weekend in summer).

Haha!
I live on a hill right on the coast, and there's a beach that sounds just like yours! lol
Swimming in bikini babes

|

"Nothing happens until something moves"

7/28/2017 4:54 AM

kkawboy14 wrote:

Anybody have any good news today?

Photo

Sully wrote:

Here's some good news: It's supposed to be in the high 80's and sunny here, and I live a block from a beach that will be crawling with hot Japanese chicks this weekend (and every weekend in summer).

Oh yeah?

Im at the airport in Vegas waiting to fly to Japan and Thailand as we speak!

|

Never try to argue with idiots; they will only bring you down to their level.....and being more experienced, they will beat you at their own game!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

7/28/2017 6:03 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/28/2017 6:07 AM

kkawboy14 wrote:

Anybody have any good news today?

Photo

Sully wrote:

Here's some good news: It's supposed to be in the high 80's and sunny here, and I live a block from a beach that will be crawling with hot Japanese chicks this weekend (and every weekend in summer).

tempura wrote:

Haha!
I live on a hill right on the coast, and there's a beach that sounds just like yours! lol
Swimming in bikini babes

I'm in Miura, Kanagawa. You and bvm need to get your asses down here.

Campbro; japanese cell phone cameras literally have a shutter sound that can't be muted because too many dudes were shooting photos at the beach. And downtown. And on the train.

|

7/28/2017 6:52 AM

Photo

|

"Nothing happens until something moves"

7/28/2017 8:01 AM

Sully wrote:

Here's some good news: It's supposed to be in the high 80's and sunny here, and I live a block from a beach that will be crawling with hot Japanese chicks this weekend (and every weekend in summer).

tempura wrote:

Haha!
I live on a hill right on the coast, and there's a beach that sounds just like yours! lol
Swimming in bikini babes

Sully wrote:

I'm in Miura, Kanagawa. You and bvm need to get your asses down here.

Campbro; japanese cell phone cameras literally have a shutter sound that can't be muted because too many dudes were shooting photos at the beach. And downtown. And on the train.

On my way sully... just landed in Denver, next stop Narita!

|

Never try to argue with idiots; they will only bring you down to their level.....and being more experienced, they will beat you at their own game!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

7/28/2017 8:54 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/28/2017 10:12 PM

tempura wrote: Photo

Well, you have Miura beat on water quality, that's for sure. Talent level is debatable from that distance, though. Tokyo and Yokohama girls flock down here like the salmon of Capistrano.

ETA: bvm, let me know when you get here. My door (and fridge) is always open to a fellow vet.

|

7/28/2017 4:51 PM

Get a room or bring us some more bad news! smile

|

7/28/2017 4:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/28/2017 4:59 PM

kkawboy14 wrote:

Get a room or bring us some more bad news! smile

The waters on the Pacific side up near, Sully are contaminated. How's that for bad news.

|

"Nothing happens until something moves"

7/28/2017 5:06 PM

kkawboy14 wrote:

Get a room or bring us some more bad news! smile

tempura wrote:

The waters on the Pacific side up near, Sully are contaminated. How's that for bad news.

I'm happy now! Thanks!

|

7/28/2017 5:38 PM

Reese95w wrote: Photo

Photo

|

7/28/2017 7:01 PM

tempura wrote: Photo

Sully wrote:

Well, you have Miura beat on water quality, that's for sure. Talent level is debatable from that distance, though. Tokyo and Yokohama girls flock down here like the salmon of Capistrano.

ETA: bvm, let me know when you get here. My door (and fridge) is always open to a fellow vet.

Sully....I just sent Barron ( BVM ) a text , and told him once he gets there to get a hold of me. I've always wanted to visit Japan , as I think it's a beautiful country. Always wondered what it was like over there. Actually always wanted to talk to you about it because it seems you've been there for quite some time.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

7/28/2017 8:47 PM

tempura wrote: Photo

Sully wrote:

Well, you have Miura beat on water quality, that's for sure. Talent level is debatable from that distance, though. Tokyo and Yokohama girls flock down here like the salmon of Capistrano.

ETA: bvm, let me know when you get here. My door (and fridge) is always open to a fellow vet.

jeffro503 wrote:

Sully....I just sent Barron ( BVM ) a text , and told him once he gets there to get a hold of me. I've always wanted to visit Japan , as I think it's a beautiful country. Always wondered what it was like over there. Actually always wanted to talk to you about it because it seems you've been there for quite some time.

I would love to go to Japan!

|

"If you're not 1st your Last"

7/28/2017 8:52 PM

tempura wrote: Photo

Sully wrote:

Well, you have Miura beat on water quality, that's for sure. Talent level is debatable from that distance, though. Tokyo and Yokohama girls flock down here like the salmon of Capistrano.

ETA: bvm, let me know when you get here. My door (and fridge) is always open to a fellow vet.

Cool to see that kinda hospitality! Our beaches arent that nice but we have the other half of the asian population in Toronto lolol tonnes of rich hotties

|

7/28/2017 9:00 PM

So all those stories are fake?

|

7/28/2017 9:24 PM

Sully wrote:

Well, you have Miura beat on water quality, that's for sure. Talent level is debatable from that distance, though. Tokyo and Yokohama girls flock down here like the salmon of Capistrano.

ETA: bvm, let me know when you get here. My door (and fridge) is always open to a fellow vet.

jeffro503 wrote:

Sully....I just sent Barron ( BVM ) a text , and told him once he gets there to get a hold of me. I've always wanted to visit Japan , as I think it's a beautiful country. Always wondered what it was like over there. Actually always wanted to talk to you about it because it seems you've been there for quite some time.

Mickolobe7 wrote:

I would love to go to Japan!

Shit, I'm gonna need a bigger house...

Fire away with the questions, Jeff. More than happy to answer what I can.

|

7/28/2017 10:07 PM

Just gotta ignore the bad stuff and keep positive. Some people are freaking about about the RCH thing as they might come to a close but teams simply come and go although it is sad to see them go ifs not the end of the world.

|

7/29/2017 12:03 AM

1st Amendment wrote:

So all those stories are fake?

Cool, if CNN says something you it's not the truth, so all is good for the race!

|

"Welcome to Southern California......the mecca of motocross racing." ~ Jason Wiegant

7/29/2017 12:44 AM

tempura wrote: Photo

Sully wrote:

Well, you have Miura beat on water quality, that's for sure. Talent level is debatable from that distance, though. Tokyo and Yokohama girls flock down here like the salmon of Capistrano.

ETA: bvm, let me know when you get here. My door (and fridge) is always open to a fellow vet.

jeffro503 wrote:

Sully....I just sent Barron ( BVM ) a text , and told him once he gets there to get a hold of me. I've always wanted to visit Japan , as I think it's a beautiful country. Always wondered what it was like over there. Actually always wanted to talk to you about it because it seems you've been there for quite some time.

Unfortunately guys I'm only in transit here right now heading to Bangkok and I am completely wiped from the first flight

This always helps!

Photo

on a totally different but awesome note I bumped into Eli at the Denver aeropuerto while he was waiting for his flight and I totally geeked out and told him to give it hell tomorrow at washougal!

|

Never try to argue with idiots; they will only bring you down to their level.....and being more experienced, they will beat you at their own game!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

7/29/2017 1:33 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/29/2017 1:34 AM

Beer always helps with jet lag. Except when it doesn't.

Enjoy Bangkok, my offer still stands if you're ever here longer than a layover.

|

7/29/2017 8:35 AM

1st Amendment wrote:

So all those stories are fake?

OW38B wrote:

Cool, if CNN says something you it's not the truth, so all is good for the race!

Can I get that in English?

|