Create New Tag

3/18/2017 7:09 PM

Haha...

I'm gonna use that at my job...

laughing

|

3/18/2017 7:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/18/2017 7:14 PM

I literally laughed out loud. Could you imagine saying that to your boss?

|

3/18/2017 7:11 PM

Sounds like he might be beating himself up?

|

3/18/2017 7:11 PM

He is shook.

|

3/18/2017 7:12 PM

rancor19 wrote:

Haha...

laughing

Dungey is better at his job than you are at yours.

|

3/18/2017 7:12 PM

I'm a huge Dungey fan but to me something is up. Stuff he can't talk about. Mental, physical, or whatever else, something isn't right

|

3/18/2017 7:13 PM

This is absolutely his last year after that statement! My guess is he retires, goes to work for Decoster and takes over when Decoster retires. Stamp it!

|

“Let the Good Times Roll”

I logged on here looking to see if someone posted about it already....the consistency that is vital laughing

Anyways, sounds like something someone thinking about riding into the sunset might say. Not a bad thing, he's earned it. Just my thought when I heard it

10 page minimum

|

shit'll buff out

fanopj1 wrote:

I'm a huge Dungey fan but to me something is up. Stuff he can't talk about. Mental, physical, or whatever else, something isn't right

You're over thinking it.

|

3/18/2017 7:14 PM

It's just a dirt bike race, there are bigger things in life.

I wonder what he really means by that.

No big deal if I don't win the Championship?

|

3/18/2017 7:15 PM

That's an "I'm over it" statement.

|

3/18/2017 7:16 PM

Racer111 wrote:

This is absolutely his last year after that statement! My guess is he retires, goes to work for Decoster and takes over when Decoster retires. Stamp it!

Not a f'ing chance. He's not interested in that job, geez you guys kill me.

Brand ambassador ? Yes, absolutely.
Team manager ? Not a chance !!

|

3/18/2017 7:16 PM

fanopj1 wrote:

langhammx wrote:

You're over thinking it.

I hope i am. Just doesn't seem "right".

|

3/18/2017 7:18 PM

Racer111 wrote:

langhammx wrote:

He'll be back in Mn. pouring concrete, with a lot more equipment.

|

3/18/2017 7:18 PM

Racer111 wrote:

He's made enough money to not have to work another day in his life. How can he start a family and be on the road as a team manager all the time? Might as well keep racing and makin the big bucks instead of taking a pay cut and be team manager.

|

3/18/2017 7:19 PM

If it was a one off random race event sure that response is no big deal but when he's going for the championship and still in the best position points wise that was a pretty casual response.

|

RandyS wrote:

That's an "I'm over it" statement.

kinda thought the same thing

|

It is a factual statement. What's all the fuss?

|

3/18/2017 7:20 PM

Ryan Dungey your 2017 sx champ!

|

Dungey is awful when he speaks. It's very uncomfortable and he searches for things to say. Don't read into it. I knew it would be a topic that's why I logged on here to see the drama queens in action .
Nobody should doubt that mans drive.

|

that's a bold statement. sounds like hes over it

|

3/18/2017 7:21 PM

Racer111 wrote:

olds cool wrote:

He's made enough money to not have to work another day in his life. How can he start a family and be on the road as a team manager all the time? Might as well keep racing and makin the big bucks instead of taking a pay cut and be team manager.

Watch and see! Supercross is in his blood. Chad and Ellie have been toting 3 kids to races for years while managing their own team and racing. I think Dungey can handle it just managing. wink

|

“Let the Good Times Roll”

3/18/2017 7:21 PM

RD says that because he's past the point in his career where a race is a big deal anymore. Nobody is going to him him any crap on the team for that statement because of who he is and what he's done.

|

3/18/2017 7:23 PM

Monte122 wrote:

It's just a dirt bike race, there are bigger things in life.

I wonder what he really means by that.

No big deal if I don't win the Championship?

Sound like he knows he's beat.

And I'm a Dungey fan so...

He can do what he wants - he earned it.

|

SigPig wrote:

It is a factual statement. What's all the fuss?

laughing True
|

Racer111 wrote:

langhammx wrote:

You must have missed the "Stamp it" part. If he announced on the podium that he would never set foot in California after his racing career ended, people will still say he's Roger's heir apparent.

|

3/18/2017 7:24 PM

Racer111 wrote:

He wont be taking over for Roger. Jis wife wants him home. He'll go work with his brothers and put his celebrity to work, if he works at all.

|

3/18/2017 7:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/18/2017 7:25 PM

Maybe he's getting too nervous before each individual race and pumping up half way through, I tell myself my races are not that serious too; it helps relieve the stress. (Obviously I know Ryan dungey's races and mine are completely different)

|

3/18/2017 7:25 PM

I'm fine with whatever is said except there is something wrong with Dungey.
He got his butt beat by Rv for years because he can not run the pace.
Tomac rain your fuel and dirt all over
And win this Championship!

|

3/18/2017 7:26 PM

rancor19 wrote:

Haha...

laughing

Fourth_Floor wrote:

Dungey is better at his job than you are at yours.

Well his conditioning is definitely better. I actually drink energy drinks to get through the workday.

I'll bet I'm better at MY job than he is. So there...

|