Its all about the factory RMZ 450

Related:
Create New Tag

8/26/2010 5:10 PM

Zildjian wrote:

Alessi also has his best results while on it.

thought alessi went #2 in the outdoor on the KTM chasing GL8???

|

02 PW80 8) #N8 [LINK TO IMAGE]

8/27/2010 7:54 AM

Zildjian wrote:

Alessi also has his best results while on it.

rockcrawlerdude wrote:

thought alessi went #2 in the outdoor on the KTM chasing GL8???

guess you missed the title of the thread.

|

8/27/2010 8:43 AM

At this level its 99% rider, anyone remember 09 sx, seems like years ago...but Chad and his zook got bitch slapped...

|

8/27/2010 9:20 AM

I love my RMZ. I laugh when I read the shootouts and they say stuff like "Yes, the RMZ is the best handling bike, but we're giving it last place since the engine signs off too early."

What is that? Seriously, have the test riders ever raced? Cornering is, uh, kind of important. Want more top end? Throw on a pipe and/or have the EFI reprogrammed. Done, more top end. You're probably not faster, but you now have more top end.

Want to make your non-zook corner like a zook? Good luck.

But I see it like everyone else - in the Vet classes at the amatuer race before Millville this year, there were 205 entries. 12 were on zooks - less than 6%. Two of those entires were me. And this is in Minnesota - where Dungey is worshipped. I just don't get it.

|

"Every time Dungey wins, I hope some kid, somewhere, pulls his pants up and puts his hat on straight" -mxmat813

8/27/2010 9:50 AM

I agree, the new Zooks are great.

It would be nice if the dealers could get them in their shop to sell.

Problem is, Suzuki has not made many of the 2010s. The word I get from the dealers that sell them is that they were only alotted 2-450s and 2-250s this year. These are the high volume dealers by they way.

A lot of other dealers were affected by the late release of the '08 450 & the centercase debacle and didn't order the '09's as they had re-furbished 08's on the floor when the 09's were coming...classic cluster fook.

It's a shame. Suzuki has a great bike at a time which appears the corporation is at condition critical!

The only 2010 models released were the RMZ450 & 250 & the RMX450. No street or ATVs, and those models were way late to the party.

Yeeesh!

|

8/27/2010 9:52 AM

KellyMac wrote:

Factory Suzuki LTR450 (Same motor as the RMZ450), 5 national motocross titles in a row. Coincidence? I dont think so!

I had to google ltr450 to find out what that is. I'm now ed-gu-ma-ka-ted about factory quads.

|

8/27/2010 11:08 AM

DanDunes818 wrote:

I find Suzuki's lack of sales amazing. I've always ridden Zookers and I've always been used to being one of the few Zooks out ...more

This is the guy responsible for killing Suzuki's image and sales figures.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

8/27/2010 2:32 PM

Sanchez wrote:

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Werd.

|

8/27/2010 6:00 PM

DanDunes818 wrote:

I find Suzuki's lack of sales amazing. I've always ridden Zookers and I've always been used to being one of the few Zooks out ...more

Sanchez wrote:

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

lucero10x wrote:

Werd.

Roger & Walt Disney are gonno kick his lily ass!

|

8/27/2010 6:18 PM

Sanchez wrote:

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

That's some funny shit right there.laughing laughing laughing

|

8/27/2010 6:23 PM

Yea that bottom pic alone would be funny randomly posted anywhere in this forum

|

8/27/2010 7:37 PM

Anyone ever consider who drives the Suzuki rig to and from the races? Maybe it's THAT guy that is causing all this winning???

|

8/27/2010 7:56 PM

it's Tony Berluti...Berluti baby!

|

8/27/2010 7:58 PM

Adam43 wrote:

It's interesting how its one of the most successful bikes in pro racing in recent memory, but Suzuki has sold almost none of ...more

DanDunes818 wrote:

Sanchez wrote:

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

I suppose if you can pick up your dudes bike for him no one is gonna give shit about the clothes you wear.

|

8/27/2010 8:12 PM

Karma wrote:

At this level its 99% rider, anyone remember 09 sx, seems like years ago...but Chad and his zook got bitch slapped...

a close 2nd place is bitch slapped...you should slap yerself i suppose...dipshit.

|

8/27/2010 8:18 PM

Karma wrote:

[LINK TO IMAGE]
|

"The public sucks. Fuck hope." ~ George Carlin

8/27/2010 10:06 PM

DanDunes818 wrote:

Sanchez wrote:

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

fencepost wrote:

I suppose if you can pick up your dudes bike for him no one is gonna give shit about the clothes you wear.

Ya he must be somewhat strong to pick that piece of shit jalopy up.laughing laughing laughing

I'm a Suzuki guy till the day I die but that has to be the pic of the month.wink

|

8/27/2010 10:12 PM

Dude that is the pic of the year!......Just the statement you can make by putting that in any thread it is universal and would make any point....hahahahhaah

I suppose that jaloppy isn't that heavy being a 125 and all but it is a .....im guessing here for it to be a 87 or 88 RM125>

|