Its all about the factory RMZ 450

lucero10x
8/27/2010 7:54am
lucero10x wrote:
The rims don't lie. That bike is "gold, Jerry, gold."

The other factories need to do some serious work to catch em.
guess you missed the title of the thread.
8/27/2010 8:43am
At this level its 99% rider, anyone remember 09 sx, seems like years ago...but Chad and his zook got bitch slapped...
grover738
8/27/2010 9:20am
I love my RMZ. I laugh when I read the shootouts and they say stuff like "Yes, the RMZ is the best handling bike, but we're giving it last place since the engine signs off too early."

What is that? Seriously, have the test riders ever raced? Cornering is, uh, kind of important. Want more top end? Throw on a pipe and/or have the EFI reprogrammed. Done, more top end. You're probably not faster, but you now have more top end.

Want to make your non-zook corner like a zook? Good luck.

But I see it like everyone else - in the Vet classes at the amatuer race before Millville this year, there were 205 entries. 12 were on zooks - less than 6%. Two of those entires were me. And this is in Minnesota - where Dungey is worshipped. I just don't get it.

Rocket88
8/27/2010 9:50am
I agree, the new Zooks are great.

It would be nice if the dealers could get them in their shop to sell.

Problem is, Suzuki has not made many of the 2010s. The word I get from the dealers that sell them is that they were only alotted 2-450s and 2-250s this year. These are the high volume dealers by they way.

A lot of other dealers were affected by the late release of the '08 450 & the centercase debacle and didn't order the '09's as they had re-furbished 08's on the floor when the 09's were coming...classic cluster fook.

It's a shame. Suzuki has a great bike at a time which appears the corporation is at condition critical!

The only 2010 models released were the RMZ450 & 250 & the RMX450. No street or ATVs, and those models were way late to the party.

Yeeesh!

The Shop

DanDunes818
8/27/2010 9:52am
KellyMac wrote:
Factory Suzuki LTR450 (Same motor as the RMZ450), 5 national motocross titles in a row. Coincidence? I dont think so!
I had to google ltr450 to find out what that is. I'm now ed-gu-ma-ka-ted about factory quads.
Sanchez
8/27/2010 11:08am
I find Suzuki's lack of sales amazing. I've always ridden Zookers and I've always been used to being one of the few Zooks out at the...
I find Suzuki's lack of sales amazing. I've always ridden Zookers and I've always been used to being one of the few Zooks out at the track. Which was some what understandable back in the day w/their lack of national and sx successes. I quit racing seriously in 2001 and at the same time stopped going out to local races. Then in the summer of 2008 decided to start riding again and headed out to a local track out here to check out the scene and was amazed that even after all the recent success of Suzuki's there was still very few out at the races. In fact I counted three Suzuki's out at PIR at the Thursday night race I went to and two of them were 85cc's. There was one big bike and it was a two stroke. It was like 90% Hondas. So if you try telling me that National and SX wins and titles translates to bike sales I say BS. Honda's haven't won shit and the track was littered w/red bikes everywhere. Even with that being the case I still went out and bought a RMZ250.
This is the guy responsible for killing Suzuki's image and sales figures.

lucero10x
8/27/2010 2:32pm
Sanchez wrote:
This is the guy responsible for killing Suzuki's image and sales figures. [IMG]http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa120/Sanchezz_album/Rob3.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa120/Sanchezz_album/Rob2.jpg[/IMG]

Werd.
Rocket88
8/27/2010 6:00pm
Sanchez wrote:
This is the guy responsible for killing Suzuki's image and sales figures. [IMG]http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa120/Sanchezz_album/Rob3.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa120/Sanchezz_album/Rob2.jpg[/IMG]

lucero10x wrote:
Werd.
Roger & Walt Disney are gonno kick his lily ass!
Cigaro
8/27/2010 6:18pm
Sanchez wrote:

That's some funny shit right there.LaughingLaughingLaughing
Lightning78
8/27/2010 6:23pm
Yea that bottom pic alone would be funny randomly posted anywhere in this forum
bullpen58
8/27/2010 7:37pm
Anyone ever consider who drives the Suzuki rig to and from the races? Maybe it's THAT guy that is causing all this winning???
BobbyM
8/27/2010 7:56pm
lucero10x wrote:
The rims don't lie. That bike is "gold, Jerry, gold."

The other factories need to do some serious work to catch em.
it's Tony Berluti...Berluti baby!
fencepost
8/27/2010 7:58pm
I find Suzuki's lack of sales amazing. I've always ridden Zookers and I've always been used to being one of the few Zooks out at the...
I find Suzuki's lack of sales amazing. I've always ridden Zookers and I've always been used to being one of the few Zooks out at the track. Which was some what understandable back in the day w/their lack of national and sx successes. I quit racing seriously in 2001 and at the same time stopped going out to local races. Then in the summer of 2008 decided to start riding again and headed out to a local track out here to check out the scene and was amazed that even after all the recent success of Suzuki's there was still very few out at the races. In fact I counted three Suzuki's out at PIR at the Thursday night race I went to and two of them were 85cc's. There was one big bike and it was a two stroke. It was like 90% Hondas. So if you try telling me that National and SX wins and titles translates to bike sales I say BS. Honda's haven't won shit and the track was littered w/red bikes everywhere. Even with that being the case I still went out and bought a RMZ250.
Sanchez wrote:

I suppose if you can pick up your dudes bike for him no one is gonna give shit about the clothes you wear.
BobbyM
8/27/2010 8:12pm
Karma wrote:
At this level its 99% rider, anyone remember 09 sx, seems like years ago...but Chad and his zook got bitch slapped...
a close 2nd place is bitch slapped...you should slap yerself i suppose...dipshit.
Racer92
8/27/2010 8:18pm
Karma wrote:
Cigaro
8/27/2010 10:06pm
Sanchez wrote:

fencepost wrote:
I suppose if you can pick up your dudes bike for him no one is gonna give shit about the clothes you wear.
Ya he must be somewhat strong to pick that piece of shit jalopy up.LaughingLaughingLaughing

I'm a Suzuki guy till the day I die but that has to be the pic of the month.Wink
Lightning78
8/27/2010 10:12pm
Dude that is the pic of the year!......Just the statement you can make by putting that in any thread it is universal and would make any point....hahahahhaah

I suppose that jaloppy isn't that heavy being a 125 and all but it is a .....im guessing here for it to be a 87 or 88 RM125>

Post a reply to: Its all about the factory RMZ 450

The Latest