Its all about the factory RMZ 450

Related:
Create New Tag

8/26/2010 8:09 AM

The rims don't lie. That bike is "gold, Jerry, gold."

The other factories need to do some serious work to catch em.

|

8/26/2010 9:23 AM

Yep.. You got to give all the credit to RC and the original RD. They obviously worked well together on building a dominant machine. When a bike has won all the titles it has and with three different riders you got to start thinking it might be the bike.

|

8/26/2010 9:30 AM

DanDunes818 wrote:

Yep.. You got to give all the credit to RC and the original RD. They obviously worked well together on building a dominant ...more

Might be the bike, might be the program, might be both, i think its a little bike and a lot program

|

17 KTM 450 SXF - AMAZING!

8/26/2010 9:42 AM

DanDunes818 wrote:

Yep.. You got to give all the credit to RC and the original RD. They obviously worked well together on building a dominant ...more

Why wasn't Tortelli's name mentioned?

|

8/26/2010 9:53 AM

It's the program - the mentality, the rider, the mechanic, the manager, the support crew, the resources, the focus, and the fact that they go into every championship and every race with the confidence of just knowing they can get it done.

|

8/26/2010 10:23 AM

dont forget about reedy. he did great on the sazook....

|

im not the dude in my avatar....its the man...

8/26/2010 10:28 AM

Alessi also has his best results while on it.

|

8/26/2010 10:37 AM

TriRacer27 wrote:

It's the program - the mentality, the rider, the mechanic, the manager, the support crew, the resources, the focus, and the ...more

I agree 100%. All the factory bikes have the potential to be great - it's all that other stuff that gets wins and championships.

|

8/26/2010 10:39 AM

TriRacer27 wrote:

It's the program - the mentality, the rider, the mechanic, the manager, the support crew, the resources, the focus, and the ...more

I'll agree.

|

8/26/2010 10:43 AM

TriRacer27 wrote:

bullpen58 wrote:

I agree 100%. All the factory bikes have the potential to be great - it's all that other stuff that gets wins and ...more

Is that why Desalle waxed everybody besides Dungey at Unadilla? I agree that it's a package deal and that is why I said "factory RMZ 450". But the Fact is that bike has made everybody on it better than they were before.

|

8/26/2010 10:47 AM

TriRacer27 wrote:

bullpen58 wrote:

I agree 100%. All the factory bikes have the potential to be great - it's all that other stuff that gets wins and ...more

lucero10x wrote:

Is that why Desalle waxed everybody besides Dungey at Unadilla? I agree that it's a package deal and that is why I said ...more

Why do I feel like you're trying to argue with me? Didn't we agree?

|

8/26/2010 10:48 AM

It's interesting how its one of the most successful bikes in pro racing in recent memory, but Suzuki has sold almost none of the things. Lots of potential there obviously.

|

8/26/2010 10:48 AM

I say it's GOOSE.....

|

8/26/2010 10:50 AM

bigdan1967 wrote:

I say it's GOOSE.....

Goose is part of the "program" we are all talking about so yes its part Goose too

|

17 KTM 450 SXF - AMAZING!

8/26/2010 10:52 AM

Even Chad Reed say in the video interview on RacerX, that the factory Suzuki's are the best bikes out there.

|

8/26/2010 10:54 AM

bullpen58 wrote:

Why do I feel like you're trying to argue with me? Didn't we agree?

Just bustin your balls.

|

8/26/2010 10:57 AM

DanDunes818 wrote:

Keith Stone wrote:

Did Tortelli ever ride the RMZ? I may be forgetting something but I seem to only remember him on the RM 2 smoker.

|

8/26/2010 11:07 AM

Adam43 wrote:

It's interesting how its one of the most successful bikes in pro racing in recent memory, but Suzuki has sold almost none of ...more

I find Suzuki's lack of sales amazing. I've always ridden Zookers and I've always been used to being one of the few Zooks out at the track. Which was some what understandable back in the day w/their lack of national and sx successes. I quit racing seriously in 2001 and at the same time stopped going out to local races. Then in the summer of 2008 decided to start riding again and headed out to a local track out here to check out the scene and was amazed that even after all the recent success of Suzuki's there was still very few out at the races. In fact I counted three Suzuki's out at PIR at the Thursday night race I went to and two of them were 85cc's. There was one big bike and it was a two stroke. It was like 90% Hondas. So if you try telling me that National and SX wins and titles translates to bike sales I say BS. Honda's haven't won shit and the track was littered w/red bikes everywhere. Even with that being the case I still went out and bought a RMZ250.

|

8/26/2010 11:14 AM

Goose + The Man = Championships

|

in a past life, I was myself

when opportunity knocked, it waited because I was busy

I gave my father a talking to

8/26/2010 12:18 PM

Adam43 wrote:

It's interesting how its one of the most successful bikes in pro racing in recent memory, but Suzuki has sold almost none of ...more

DanDunes818 wrote:

I find Suzuki's lack of sales amazing. I've always ridden Zookers and I've always been used to being one of the few Zooks out ...more

Might be an American phenomenon? Because in Europe KTM rules the GP´s AND bike sales. Americans always say "He should sign with Honda" etc. even though they haven´t won a thing in years. In fact, Tedesco, Short and Millsaps all complained about their factory bikes last year, and Tedesco did better on the Valli bike. Also, the stocker is shite apparently, yet everyone rides them - strange huh?

|

8/26/2010 12:22 PM

I'll put the majority of it on Roger, Ryan and the mgmnt at Suzuki Racing/Yoshimura.

But, hey, that's jus' me.

|

Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals. I get my back into my living. I don't need to fight, to prove I'm right. I don't need to be forgiven.

8/26/2010 12:26 PM

TeamGreen wrote:

I'll put the majority of it on Roger, Ryan and the mgmnt at Suzuki Racing/Yoshimura.

Yeah, together they have the baddest 450 out there. Not a stretch. Been that way for 5 years.

|

8/26/2010 12:33 PM

Adam43 wrote:

DanDunes818 wrote:

I find Suzuki's lack of sales amazing. I've always ridden Zookers and I've always been used to being one of the few Zooks out ...more

Sunhouse wrote:

Might be an American phenomenon? Because in Europe KTM rules the GPs AND bike sales. Americans always say "He should sign with ...more

There are more Honda dealers around than Suzuki and since many are Gold Wing dealers they sell the dirt bike stuff cheaper just to move them out, the Suzuki dealers seem to try and sell them at suggested retail or at least down here they do.

|

8/26/2010 12:44 PM

TeamGreen wrote:

lucero10x wrote:

Yeah, together they have the baddest 450 out there. Not a stretch. Been that way for 5 years.

To be fair:

All of the 450s are pretty damn solid.

I get a kick outta hearin' how the Kawi's no good or the "Stock" Yamaha is crap...yada, yada, yada.

I rode a KTM 450, jus' recently, that was a "precursor" to their SX/SXS "kit" for 2011 ...it was as good as anything-else "works-level" that I've riden; furthermore, it handled "light" and was very forgiving. Their new forks(Those HUGE fat-things! That are AMAZINGLY LIGHT!) work as good as works KYB...and that's sayin' a lot. Also, the KTM's aren't gonna have any POWER issues...

On the other-hand: I do like the RMZs handling...more than any other.

|

Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals. I get my back into my living. I don't need to fight, to prove I'm right. I don't need to be forgiven.

8/26/2010 1:32 PM

DanDunes818 wrote:

Keith Stone wrote:

DanDunes818 wrote:

Did Tortelli ever ride the RMZ? I may be forgetting something but I seem to only remember him on the RM 2 smoker.

2005 [LINK TO IMAGE]

|

8/26/2010 3:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/26/2010 3:19 PM

Check this out guys!!

|

8/26/2010 3:23 PM

5 years of Suzuki dominance. Best team Manager. Best parts changer. Pure focus on the objective. WIN.

Never thought I would says the words but I think I'm buying a RMZ450 this winter.

|

8/26/2010 3:30 PM

Work of art... Suzuki's are dope!

|

8/26/2010 4:56 PM

Factory Suzuki LTR450 (Same motor as the RMZ450), 5 national motocross titles in a row. Coincidence? I dont think so!

|

8/26/2010 4:59 PM

When you got goose and roger d setting you're shit up ,all you have to do is ride.

|