It's a long shot ! Looking for people to ride with !

Tryhard
Edited Date/Time 9/1/2018 10:59pm
Title says it , now I'll explain . I live in the central/RVA area of virginia . The past 4 years since I started riding again , I have slowly wat hed everything turn into a ghost town in my area with moto. All of my old friends are not riding anymore , and I am stuck riding the practice track most of thetimes completely alone .

Anyways , I was wondering how many people on the board here are from the Maryland, virginia , North Carolina area that maybe willing to ride together sometime. I desperately need some people to ride with , and am building a yz250 currently for the woods "so yes I'm open to that " . I'mwilling to make the drive from , ncmp furthest south , or to budda creek , furthest north .

Anyways , holla!
|
jtiger12
9/2/2018 4:46am
I may go to budds tommorow if the rain breaks today. We have had about 4 inches of rain in the last 3 days.
Justin345
9/2/2018 5:28am
jtiger12 wrote:
I may go to budds tommorow if the rain breaks today. We have had about 4 inches of rain in the last 3 days.
I’ll also be at budds creek tomorrow. The track will be fine, I live near the track and we’ve hardly had any rain the last few days.

Come say hi if you make the trip. #345 on a Ktm.
Tryhard
9/2/2018 1:30pm Edited Date/Time 9/2/2018 1:31pm
jtiger12 wrote:
Justin345 wrote:
I’ll also be at budds creek tomorrow. The track will be fine, I live near the track and we’ve hardly had any rain the last few...
I’ll also be at budds creek tomorrow. The track will be fine, I live near the track and we’ve hardly had any rain the last few days.

Come say hi if you make the trip. #345 on a Ktm.
I just got off at at 4pm , been at work since 12 a.m . I am off this next coming weekend , i head that budds is open all the time now . I only live about 1.5 hours from there , Hope to catch up with you guys !
Justin345
9/3/2018 1:57pm
Tryhard wrote:
I just got off at at 4pm , been at work since 12 a.m . I am off this next coming weekend , i head that...
I just got off at at 4pm , been at work since 12 a.m . I am off this next coming weekend , i head that budds is open all the time now . I only live about 1.5 hours from there , Hope to catch up with you guys !
Track was perfect today!

Post a reply to: It's a long shot ! Looking for people to ride with !

The Latest