flarider
Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 9:14am
|
ThePipe
4/4/2008 4:25pm
Thank God for the other MD
JPT
4/4/2008 5:07pm
I'm leaving my old MD shortcut up in my favorites. Just because.

The Shop

DEMON_CR
4/4/2008 5:41pm
JPT wrote:
I'm leaving my old MD shortcut up in my favorites. Just because.
Me too,now it takes me here.
Trinitite
4/4/2008 6:41pm
I still can't believe it wasn't an April fool's joke. I miss MD. Much better software.

Was there a notice that this was going to happen? I don't remember one. So sad.

RIP MD. Sad
Scotty
4/4/2008 7:08pm
It is a weird deal.. after being there for 5+years, and checking it out everyday without fail, I feel like my Dog died or somethingSmile But I do like the new site, it looks great !
Larry
4/4/2008 7:10pm
MD was my first . I will never forget her.
Trinitite
4/4/2008 7:31pm
Scotty wrote:
It is a weird deal.. after being there for 5+years, and checking it out everyday without fail, I feel like my Dog died or something:) But...
It is a weird deal.. after being there for 5+years, and checking it out everyday without fail, I feel like my Dog died or somethingSmile But I do like the new site, it looks great !
Yeah, it's that everyday thing. Like losing a friend. lol.

vital is cool since they got the load speeds cranked up.

the forum needs upgrades. it's not even a privateer board at this point. in terms of functionality. Smile

Actually, my only one request right now is an indicator that shows you posted in a thread. Like the little star on MD.
andymoto
4/4/2008 8:49pm
At least Scottys ant isn't driving me nuts....Cool
crowe176
4/4/2008 8:54pm
This place sucks right now. No links, fucked up scripts, pictures suck, lenny... Ehhhhh, nothing but a pain in the ass.
drmarkr
4/4/2008 11:08pm
Scotty wrote:
It is a weird deal.. after being there for 5+years, and checking it out everyday without fail, I feel like my Dog died or something:) But...
Trinitite wrote:
Yeah, it's that everyday thing. Like losing a friend. lol. vital is cool since they got the load speeds cranked up. the forum needs upgrades. it's...

the forum needs upgrades. it's not even a privateer board at this point. in terms of functionality. Smile

Actually, my only one request right now is an indicator that shows you posted in a thread. Like the little star on MD.
Needs a freakin link to the last post, or at least the pages of a post from the front page. I'm tired of all the extra clicking I'm having to do....probably wind up with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome or something. Anyone know a good doctor??

MR
4/4/2008 11:25pm
Scotty wrote:
Trinitite wrote:
Yeah, it's that everyday thing. Like losing a friend. lol. vital is cool since they got the load speeds cranked up. the forum needs upgrades. it's...

drmarkr wrote:
Needs a freakin link to the last post, or at least the pages of a post from the front page. I'm tired of all the extra...
Needs a freakin link to the last post, or at least the pages of a post from the front page. I'm tired of all the extra clicking I'm having to do....probably wind up with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome or something. Anyone know a good doctor??

MR
@drmarkr

There is actually a link to the last post on the page that lists all of the threads in a forum (e.g., http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Motodrive/Moto-Related,20). Look on the right-hand side under the column "Last Post" - there you'll see the poster's name and a bubble icon that jumps you to the last post. Same thing on forum main page, but that last post icon jumps you to the last post of all the threads in that forum.
drmarkr
4/4/2008 11:48pm
Thanks Aaron.... hadn't seen that yet.

MR
JustMX
4/5/2008 1:05am
Trinitite wrote:
I still can't believe it wasn't an April fool's joke. I miss MD. Much better software. Was there a notice that this was going to happen...
I still can't believe it wasn't an April fool's joke. I miss MD. Much better software.

Was there a notice that this was going to happen? I don't remember one. So sad.

RIP MD. Sad
Demand a refund
WSR
4/5/2008 4:53am
The bubble seems to jump all the way to the last post in the thread, not the first unread one.
4/5/2008 6:15am
WSR wrote:
The bubble seems to jump all the way to the last post in the thread, not the first unread one.
Yuo you need a last post read on the left side by the title of the post. Thanks

Post a reply to: It's Officially Dead

The Latest