It's Jeffery Herlings world....

Motoxdoc
9/13/2017 1:17pm
PS - RC doesn't race anymore....and if he did, I don't think he could stay on the same lap as Herlings...in a 20 min qualifier....just saying...
PS - RC doesn't race anymore....and if he did, I don't think he could stay on the same lap as Herlings...in a 20 min qualifier....just saying!

WOW!!! LaughingLaughingLaughing Man the name VITARD really sticks to a few around here.
The irony of a Vital member making a negative point by example. Again, as I said above, do you care to explain your personal attack on me.....or is that all you got? Brilliant argument! You know how you can tell someone is losing an argument?.....no, I guess you wouldn't....EITHER! Why not just say you disagree, followed by reasoning? i.e., RC retired MORE than a decade ago and I don't think his stamina is good enough to stay on the same lap as JH, especially on a short GP track. BTW, that last question was rhetorical.

jnickell
Fantasy
1738th
9/13/2017 1:22pm
PS - RC doesn't race anymore....and if he did, I don't think he could stay on the same lap as Herlings...in a 20 min qualifier....just saying...
PS - RC doesn't race anymore....and if he did, I don't think he could stay on the same lap as Herlings...in a 20 min qualifier....just saying!

WOW!!! LaughingLaughingLaughing Man the name VITARD really sticks to a few around here.
Motoxdoc wrote:
The irony of a Vital member making a negative point by example. Again, as I said above, do you care to explain your personal attack on...
The irony of a Vital member making a negative point by example. Again, as I said above, do you care to explain your personal attack on me.....or is that all you got? Brilliant argument! You know how you can tell someone is losing an argument?.....no, I guess you wouldn't....EITHER! Why not just say you disagree, followed by reasoning? i.e., RC retired MORE than a decade ago and I don't think his stamina is good enough to stay on the same lap as JH, especially on a short GP track. BTW, that last question was rhetorical.

In PastranaWho's defense you did leave it very open ended. Context was not established at all.
Motoxdoc
9/13/2017 1:22pm Edited Date/Time 9/13/2017 1:24pm
jnickell wrote:
I'm assuming you didn't experience the RC reign of terror. If someone beat RC, he figured out how and rarely let it happen again. The progression...
I'm assuming you didn't experience the RC reign of terror. If someone beat RC, he figured out how and rarely let it happen again. The progression of the sport has been very minimal since RC retired. My point is that anything that anyone can do on a motorcycle now is already in RC's bag of tricks. The only thing that would stop him is fitness and desire. I would put a 2001 to 2006 healthy RC against anyone, ever. including Herlings in the sand.
How about a 9-10-2017 JH against a 9-10-2017 RC?

"The only thing that would stop him is fitness and desire"
^^^This^^^
jnickell
Fantasy
1738th
9/13/2017 1:24pm
Motoxdoc wrote:
How about a 9-10-2017 JH against a 9-10-2017 RC?

"The only thing that would stop him is fitness and desire"
^^^This^^^
Exactly. I can agree with that. It's not even close to a fair match up.

The Shop

mxb2
9/13/2017 1:26pm
Herlings is a bad mofo on a bike, but cdnt sniff rc s jockstrap. Rc is the goat for a reason.
ruy
9/13/2017 4:01pm Edited Date/Time 9/13/2017 4:18pm
ruy wrote:
For my Herlings has not been very clever, he has been injured when at the second classified he took more than 4 seconds of time for...
For my Herlings has not been very clever, he has been injured when at the second classified he took more than 4 seconds of time for fast lap on some occasions. When he went first with a great distance. when he did not have to risk.

So I do not know if he's going to change his attitude or he'll be injured as he has been until now.

cookies wrote:
Dont quite understand your spenglish. Anyways Prado has 7 0-point races this season and another 5 below 15th place finished, so no, he's nowhere near the...
Dont quite understand your spenglish.

Anyways Prado has 7 0-point races this season and another 5 below 15th place finished, so no, he's nowhere near the level Herlings ever was. (and this is after the age rule, serverely crippeling the MX2 class)
Here we were talking about Herlings, if you're going to talk about what you want, Prado, I'll tell you about the Dutch GP of Assen 2016, in yours country.

There you have your great champion, in the sand of his GP complaining to the team as an ill-bred boy, because he is not able to pass a fifteen-year-old boy in his first GP
  Of shame !!!

We will see the future and history of each one.

And one thing if I say sure, you will not see Prado getting injured with an 85cc

cookies
9/14/2017 3:47am Edited Date/Time 9/14/2017 3:53am
ruy wrote:
For my Herlings has not been very clever, he has been injured when at the second classified he took more than 4 seconds of time for...
For my Herlings has not been very clever, he has been injured when at the second classified he took more than 4 seconds of time for fast lap on some occasions. When he went first with a great distance. when he did not have to risk.

So I do not know if he's going to change his attitude or he'll be injured as he has been until now.

cookies wrote:
Dont quite understand your spenglish. Anyways Prado has 7 0-point races this season and another 5 below 15th place finished, so no, he's nowhere near the...
Dont quite understand your spenglish.

Anyways Prado has 7 0-point races this season and another 5 below 15th place finished, so no, he's nowhere near the level Herlings ever was. (and this is after the age rule, serverely crippeling the MX2 class)
ruy wrote:
Here we were talking about Herlings, if you're going to talk about what you want, Prado, I'll tell you about the Dutch GP of Assen 2016...
Here we were talking about Herlings, if you're going to talk about what you want, Prado, I'll tell you about the Dutch GP of Assen 2016, in yours country.

There you have your great champion, in the sand of his GP complaining to the team as an ill-bred boy, because he is not able to pass a fifteen-year-old boy in his first GP
  Of shame !!!

We will see the future and history of each one.

And one thing if I say sure, you will not see Prado getting injured with an 85cc

Prado won't win any championship soon, not even in the depleted mx2 field. Sorry for your golden boy.

And Prado will get injured with that kind of behavior, or injure his teammates for nothing. He's done the same with Jonass multiple times this season. But I'm not all this invested that I'll go spend time posting YouTube videos about it. Kinda silly to ride dirty with your title contending teammate don't you think?
ruy
9/14/2017 4:17am
cookies wrote:
Prado won't win any championship soon, not even in the depleted mx2 field. Sorry for your golden boy. And Prado will get injured with that kind...
Prado won't win any championship soon, not even in the depleted mx2 field. Sorry for your golden boy.

And Prado will get injured with that kind of behavior, or injure his teammates for nothing. He's done the same with Jonass multiple times this season. But I'm not all this invested that I'll go spend time posting YouTube videos about it. Kinda silly to ride dirty with your title contending teammate don't you think?
About whether he will win soon, you say no, you see that you are a fortune teller, rather I believe that are your desires.

Otherwise it seems to me that you are very confused and I will not waste any more time talking to you
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
9/14/2017 5:28am
cookies wrote:
Prado won't win any championship soon, not even in the depleted mx2 field. Sorry for your golden boy. And Prado will get injured with that kind...

Really what makes you think that?
If he can win 3 GPs in a season where he has to attend school during the week, I don't see a reason why he can't win the title (at least after finishing his school and having the opportunity to train and rest properly during the week).

3 GP wins at 16 years is amazing. Kenny had "only" 3 in his second season as well.
The only guy with more GP wins this year that will race MX2 next year is Jonass.

I'm afraid you might be very wrong
motomike137
9/14/2017 5:35am
jnickell wrote:
I'm assuming you didn't experience the RC reign of terror. If someone beat RC, he figured out how and rarely let it happen again. The progression...
I'm assuming you didn't experience the RC reign of terror. If someone beat RC, he figured out how and rarely let it happen again. The progression of the sport has been very minimal since RC retired. My point is that anything that anyone can do on a motorcycle now is already in RC's bag of tricks. The only thing that would stop him is fitness and desire. I would put a 2001 to 2006 healthy RC against anyone, ever. including Herlings in the sand.
I watched every minute of RC's reign of terror and just like with James if Jeffery had come along during Ricky's prime he would he in for the fight of his life and probably lose. Ricky was THE most determined sob I have ever watched race anything ever in my 57 years on this planet. In the here and now on an outdoor track I think we are looking at in Herlings the new "The Guy".
9/14/2017 5:52am
crusty_xx wrote:
Really what makes you think that? If he can win 3 GPs in a season where he has to attend school during the week, I don't...
Really what makes you think that?
If he can win 3 GPs in a season where he has to attend school during the week, I don't see a reason why he can't win the title (at least after finishing his school and having the opportunity to train and rest properly during the week).

3 GP wins at 16 years is amazing. Kenny had "only" 3 in his second season as well.
The only guy with more GP wins this year that will race MX2 next year is Jonass.

I'm afraid you might be very wrong
I think Prado's future is very bright. That said, he has to figure this heat thing out to be in a championship hunt. He basically missed 6 motos this year due to heat issues, can't afford that if you're going for a title.
PastranaWho
9/14/2017 6:04am
Unless something happens to jonas i dont see anybody beating him next year, with that being said prado being 16 has a very bright future . Prado is the real deal and can only get stronger.
cookies
9/14/2017 6:41am
Prado is definitely a talent. Talent alone doesn't make you a champion tho, lots of talented riders in mx2 and the flow of new talent will be ongoing. Being a consistent top/front runner wins championships, 10+ below 15th place finishes won't get you there.

We all know the cianciarulo story and as much as I root for the guy, he's still no champ.

I just hope Jorge's sister or mom or whoever ruy is, just calms down with the champ claims online. Imagine Jeffrey's sister doing that here. No need to bag on your old stable mate online if you're that invested.
9/14/2017 6:42am
Unless something happens to jonas i dont see anybody beating him next year, with that being said prado being 16 has a very bright future...
Unless something happens to jonas i dont see anybody beating him next year, with that being said prado being 16 has a very bright future . Prado is the real deal and can only get stronger.
I think Covington will be in the hunt for the championship next year. The kid has got serious speed but needs to keep it on 2 wheels.
9/14/2017 6:51am
Unless something happens to jonas i dont see anybody beating him next year, with that being said prado being 16 has a very bright future...
I think Covington will be in the hunt for the championship next year. The kid has got serious speed but needs to keep it on 2...
I think Covington will be in the hunt for the championship next year. The kid has got serious speed but needs to keep it on 2 wheels.
Does he only have 1 year left in mx2?
PastranaWho
9/14/2017 7:01am Edited Date/Time 9/14/2017 7:02am
I think Covington will be in the hunt for the championship next year. The kid has got serious speed but needs to keep it on 2...
Does he only have 1 year left in mx2?
Covington one year left.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
9/14/2017 7:06am
cookies wrote:
Prado is definitely a talent. Talent alone doesn't make you a champion tho, lots of talented riders in mx2 and the flow of new talent will...
Prado is definitely a talent. Talent alone doesn't make you a champion tho, lots of talented riders in mx2 and the flow of new talent will be ongoing. Being a consistent top/front runner wins championships, 10+ below 15th place finishes won't get you there.

We all know the cianciarulo story and as much as I root for the guy, he's still no champ.

I just hope Jorge's sister or mom or whoever ruy is, just calms down with the champ claims online. Imagine Jeffrey's sister doing that here. No need to bag on your old stable mate online if you're that invested.
That awkward moment when you're actually acting like Herlings' sister Blink
cookies
9/14/2017 7:25am
cookies wrote:
Prado is definitely a talent. Talent alone doesn't make you a champion tho, lots of talented riders in mx2 and the flow of new talent will...

crusty_xx wrote:
That awkward moment when you're actually acting like Herlings' sister Blink
You don't hear me discrediting anyone's wins.
jeffro503
9/14/2017 7:44am
cookies wrote:

Riding dirty? I didn't see any of that , in any of the moto's with Jonas or Herlings. I saw a young kid fighting with every once he had in him. A racer shouldn't roll over for anyone....team mate or not. I personally dig the hell out of Prado. I also think that when he gets a bit older / stronger.....I see him with some multiple championships. He reminds me of a young AC222 to be honest. He fights all the way to the checkered flag.
vschaik141
9/14/2017 9:22am
Prado makes the mx2 class a little more exciting. If you don't like the way he rides maybe motocross just isn't your thing. the kid is something special
WCRider
Fantasy
2287th
9/14/2017 1:46pm
2:03:359 vs 2:03.686.

That's it.

WCRider
Fantasy
2287th
9/14/2017 1:51pm
vschaik141 wrote:
Prado makes the mx2 class a little more exciting. If you don't like the way he rides maybe motocross just isn't your thing. the kid is...
Prado makes the mx2 class a little more exciting. If you don't like the way he rides maybe motocross just isn't your thing. the kid is something special
Ofc like AP23 or AF24 or Justin Cooper.

AMA MX2 > MXGP2 fingers in the noses.

Post a reply to: It's Jeffery Herlings world....

The Latest