It’s Friday and......

newmann
3/9/2018 8:09pm
But for now, Blantons in a chilled glass. Too good to water down.

Long day, long week....

aeffertz
3/9/2018 9:32pm
NorCal 50+ wrote:
Margaritas on the rocks- ok. Man drinking frozen drink? Gay. My drink is Makers Mark on the rocks. You know why? Because that's what a heterosexual...
Margaritas on the rocks- ok. Man drinking frozen drink? Gay.
My drink is Makers Mark on the rocks. You know why? Because that's what a heterosexual man drinks. Nobody should mix bourbon with Coke unless you're in college or drinking shit Bourbon.
You need ice to dilute your whiskey yet you feel like it's the manliest thing ever. Don't forget your purse on the way out Grinning
dirtnapper
3/10/2018 7:33am
NorCal 50+ wrote:
Margaritas on the rocks- ok. Man drinking frozen drink? Gay. My drink is Makers Mark on the rocks. You know why? Because that's what a heterosexual...
Margaritas on the rocks- ok. Man drinking frozen drink? Gay.
My drink is Makers Mark on the rocks. You know why? Because that's what a heterosexual man drinks. Nobody should mix bourbon with Coke unless you're in college or drinking shit Bourbon.
aeffertz wrote:
You need ice to dilute your whiskey yet you feel like it's the manliest thing ever. Don't forget your purse on the way out Grinning
Also I think he insinuated Ken Roczen is gay......

The Shop

Lightning78
3/10/2018 8:55am
Anyone drink Cadillac Margaritas on the rocks?

"No salt....I said NO SALT ....that's it I'm gonna have to burn this place down"
kkawboy14
3/10/2018 11:22am
I’m into this now! It even makes Monday good!

Post a reply to: It’s Friday and......

The Latest