It was on a matter of time for a kid to crash on the streets

ruskymx
Edited Date/Time 4/5/2015 11:26am
Before this happened

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Teens-Racing-ATV-Crash-CHOP-C…

This is why you wear helmets and don't ride dirt bikes and ATVs on the streets
|
2smoker
4/4/2015 7:50pm
I guess they forgot to also steal a helmet.
Zracer
4/4/2015 8:43pm
Giving Darwin his due. Im ok with that.
mxfiend
4/4/2015 10:47pm
I dont laugh at anyone who gets injured on a dirtbike at an ohv park or track but this is different.....

So in my best nelson from the simpsons voice HAHA

The Shop

Crush
4/4/2015 11:38pm
2smoker wrote:
I guess they forgot to also steal a helmet.
Sick burn!
jeffro503
4/5/2015 12:47am
You know I could go off on a big rant about all this bullshit , but I'm not. I think anyone who has visited this board long enough knows I'm really against theft , riding illegally down the street , causing major havoc type stuff. And with that being said , it makes me sad as hell that a 15yr old kid got hurt doing this stupid shit. He could of had a helmet , he could of been at an ORV park / track / sand dunes , whatever and been having the time of his life. Instead they want to elude cops , chase pedestrians down the side walk so they can look cool to all their homies. Stuck in a shitty life because their parents don't have the common sense to get their kids away from that stuff.

They sit there and say " It's our culture ".......Hey dumbass , your cultural activities are getting kids ( and adults ) killed and put in jail. Maybe pick up another hobby , or even better yet , go pick up some gear and head out to an open ORV park and go tear it up in the dirt and sand.

So stupid. So very fucking stupid.
4/5/2015 2:12am
Sounds like they are going to have a major crack down on this malarky.. bag a handful of 12 oclock boys. Who pays all the medical bills when someone is riding illegally and gets hurt?
7GP
4/5/2015 2:27am
Are there accessible OHV parks for these guys to ride at? If not, maybe opening a designated area would be a worthwhile part of the effort involved in the crackdown the article mentions. I'm sure it's been considered but it seems like it could ease some of this craziness that has been going on the past few years...
4/5/2015 2:27am
According to the rider, he "Din'du nuffin!" The police who apprehended him are now under investigation for possible profiling and civil rights violations.
4/5/2015 2:31am Edited Date/Time 4/5/2015 3:31am
Sounds like they are going to have a major crack down on this malarky.. bag a handful of 12 oclock boys. Who pays all the medical...
Sounds like they are going to have a major crack down on this malarky.. bag a handful of 12 oclock boys. Who pays all the medical bills when someone is riding illegally and gets hurt?
You foot the bill, sucker. You wont notice though, since youre also footing the bill every time one of the 11 million new Democrat voters (a certain person has illegally given amnesty to)goes to the emergency room for treatment of their incurable TB .
Olson
4/5/2015 4:09am
jeffro503 wrote:
You know I could go off on a big rant about all this bullshit , but I'm not. I think anyone who has visited this board...
You know I could go off on a big rant about all this bullshit , but I'm not. I think anyone who has visited this board long enough knows I'm really against theft , riding illegally down the street , causing major havoc type stuff. And with that being said , it makes me sad as hell that a 15yr old kid got hurt doing this stupid shit. He could of had a helmet , he could of been at an ORV park / track / sand dunes , whatever and been having the time of his life. Instead they want to elude cops , chase pedestrians down the side walk so they can look cool to all their homies. Stuck in a shitty life because their parents don't have the common sense to get their kids away from that stuff.

They sit there and say " It's our culture ".......Hey dumbass , your cultural activities are getting kids ( and adults ) killed and put in jail. Maybe pick up another hobby , or even better yet , go pick up some gear and head out to an open ORV park and go tear it up in the dirt and sand.

So stupid. So very fucking stupid.
Well said.
wanglimp
4/5/2015 4:21am
7GP wrote:
Are there accessible OHV parks for these guys to ride at? If not, maybe opening a designated area would be a worthwhile part of the effort...
Are there accessible OHV parks for these guys to ride at? If not, maybe opening a designated area would be a worthwhile part of the effort involved in the crackdown the article mentions. I'm sure it's been considered but it seems like it could ease some of this craziness that has been going on the past few years...
I am going to go out on a limb and say that you could probably clear a whole city block and put in a place to ride and these assholes would still ride down the streets.
newmann
4/5/2015 4:35am
My give a shit meter seems to be malfunctioning but I do hate to see kids hurt or killed.
TMS3100
4/5/2015 4:52am
wanglimp wrote:
I am going to go out on a limb and say that you could probably clear a whole city block and put in a place to...
I am going to go out on a limb and say that you could probably clear a whole city block and put in a place to ride and these assholes would still ride down the streets.
You are correct.
skidmarkz
4/5/2015 5:46am
As stated above; Its just nature taking care of itself. F'em. No $hits given.
plynn41
4/5/2015 5:55am
The nurse said, "a brain is a terrible thing to lose." Well, sometimes that is true. Darwin would say there are exceptions...
Canerat
4/5/2015 11:26am
This guy was a arsehole period! Racing of atvs or dirtbikes on public roads reflects badly on mx and sx. Doing so without a helmet. ..what can I say?? He paid the price but there will always be more to replace him.

Post a reply to: It was on a matter of time for a kid to crash on the streets

The Latest