It was matter of time.. Pala Monster Jump

Zerofear66
7/16/2019 1:08pm
Coulda cleared it if he had a factory ignition.

lcgordon711
7/16/2019 5:44pm
Is this the same Michael Scott that is from the office? Then this all makes sense.
Yami593
7/16/2019 6:11pm
Looks like he’s trying to create something out of nothing 🤷🏻‍♂️
GrapeApe
Fantasy
551st
7/16/2019 6:19pm
Is this the same Michael Scott that is from the office? Then this all makes sense.
Dwight would not let that happen

The Shop

APLMAN99
7/21/2019 2:00pm
AZRider wrote:
You'd think he would be embarrassed, not proud to put it on social media. There are fools everywhere and always have been. We have too many...
You'd think he would be embarrassed, not proud to put it on social media. There are fools everywhere and always have been. We have too many protections in place for people now. Not enough thinning of the herd. Hopefully he doesn't hurt anyone else and taxpayers don't end up paying for his support when he breaks his neck after repeated attempts at stupid. As a track owner, I would ask him to not come back until he get the connection between risk and skill. Sport is dangerous enough without people making obvious bad decisions.
mxb2 wrote:
Because nowadays some think its cool to be an idiot. And want attention. Ex. Usa womens soccer team .
Damn those girls for starting a new trend of being idiots and wanting attention......

Real athletes never do stupid childish things when they are young and winning.

7/21/2019 2:13pm
David Bailey, on the Whiskey Throttle Show mentioned Johnny O's antics in rental cars, not on a closed course. Not one peep from the moto police about that.
Brad_Bickers
7/21/2019 2:20pm
Forty wrote:
Yikes . Was that his first attempt or had he been hitting it all day and missed a shift or ?
Pretty sure it was his first attempt. My kid and I had already loaded up and were at the snack bar watching people turn laps on the vet track. He was jumping all the regular jumps, but didn’t seem to stand out as far as speed goes. Then we heard his panic rev and looked over to see him cartwheeling. The track was shut down for at least a half hour and the medics had him down to his boxers on a backboard still on the track when we left.
lcgordon711
7/21/2019 2:51pm
This was my first thought. This kid kinda deserves his ass beat for trying something this dumb requiring the track to be shut down for paying customers. I would be so pissed. Would be a different story if it was just part of the track and he fell. But cutting it I would be so angry.
7/22/2019 11:08pm
David Bailey, on the Whiskey Throttle Show mentioned Johnny O's antics in rental cars, not on a closed course. Not one peep from the moto police...
David Bailey, on the Whiskey Throttle Show mentioned Johnny O's antics in rental cars, not on a closed course. Not one peep from the moto police about that.
Same people love Dogger, chicken etc for getting wasted the night before a SX yet hate on Justin Hill for playing guitar in a bar after a race lol
SwingHard
7/23/2019 7:54am
Vet57 wrote:
In 1973 I jumped over my 2 buddies lying down on my Schwinn Stingray...I had to get a run at it though.
Cali wrote:
Milk crate and 2x4?
Pffff,Stingray..... once Schwinn came out with the Scrambler shit got real!! Milk crate, 6 friends,2 skateboards!!
7/23/2019 8:33am
David Bailey, on the Whiskey Throttle Show mentioned Johnny O's antics in rental cars, not on a closed course. Not one peep from the moto police...
Same people love Dogger, chicken etc for getting wasted the night before a SX yet hate on Justin Hill for playing guitar in a bar after...
Same people love Dogger, chicken etc for getting wasted the night before a SX yet hate on Justin Hill for playing guitar in a bar after a race lol
All about results. If Hill was hitting the bar and hauling ass nobody cares about the bar.
VetMX.com
7/23/2019 10:21am
Talk about a panic rev and the front end never came up. Crash test dummy footage.
OLDMOTO
7/23/2019 10:55am
Myke wrote:
Here is his hero doing it. Also Axell Hodges has done it as well.

https://youtu.be/8BVsfZ8j268
The track is obviously allowing this. That makes them liable when someone gets hurt. It also encourages stupid people to try it.

Post a reply to: It was matter of time.. Pala Monster Jump

The Latest