It was matter of time.. Pala Monster Jump

kxpete
7/15/2019 12:04am
Haters gonna hate , everyone here has done something beyond their skill level at some point if you're pushing your limits. So for those of you that haven't it's because your vagina is bigger than your balls so stfu .......stupid or not the guy nutted up and sent it .....half you guy guys talking shit are a bunch of pussies
philG
7/15/2019 12:13am
I think his jetting was off..
No, float moving up and down threw his balance off..
7/15/2019 12:34am
Brent wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/07/14/360279/s1200_tard.jpg[/img] from this kid's IG page. His family mist be so proud. Why do I get the feeling that MediCal will ending up paying for this...

from this kid's IG page.

His family mist be so proud.

Why do I get the feeling that MediCal will ending up paying for this kid's wheelchair and/ or vegetative hospice care someday?
I don’t know the guy and I’m not standing up for people doing dangerous things beyond their skill level, but why make it personal, what does this post have to do with anything?
Are your parents proud you make fun of kids on the Internet?
FU2
7/15/2019 12:53am
Nothing wrong with that jump. Just a couple of feet short but he tried it. To many drama queens here who don't have the balls to try it. Would i tried it, at this age no way but 20 years ago maybe.

Sa vids of riders doing it when other people are on the track or riding close to it.

Insurrence problem? Why? Put a sign at the entry of the track. " Enter at own risk" so the track owners or the club can't be held responsable for any thing. Or are the rules different in the U.S?

Most tracks- festivals-public entries in europe have it hanging at the entry.

The Shop

7/15/2019 6:21am
I'm cool with any Tom dick or Larry trying whatever jump he wants WHILE on the track. But getting a running start from off the track for an instagram clip is moronic, gtfo of here with that goon shit.

Mr. Afterbar
7/15/2019 6:23am
kxpete wrote:
Haters gonna hate , everyone here has done something beyond their skill level at some point if you're pushing your limits. So for those of you...
Haters gonna hate , everyone here has done something beyond their skill level at some point if you're pushing your limits. So for those of you that haven't it's because your vagina is bigger than your balls so stfu .......stupid or not the guy nutted up and sent it .....half you guy guys talking shit are a bunch of pussies
You think you are sticking up for the guy, but what you are really saying is you don't care if he kills himself attempting a jump far beyond his capabilities. The people talking shit care more than you do.
7/15/2019 6:32am
I don’t understand why everyone’s going after the guy so hard on this, he’s seen people jump it, decided to send it and hell we all know sometimes shit goes sideways on dirt bikes. I’m just happy the dudes all good... fuckin wayyy bigger balls than me that’s for sure 🤘🏻
BAMX
7/15/2019 6:36am
FU2 wrote:
Nothing wrong with that jump. Just a couple of feet short but he tried it. To many drama queens here who don't have the balls to...
Nothing wrong with that jump. Just a couple of feet short but he tried it. To many drama queens here who don't have the balls to try it. Would i tried it, at this age no way but 20 years ago maybe.

Sa vids of riders doing it when other people are on the track or riding close to it.

Insurrence problem? Why? Put a sign at the entry of the track. " Enter at own risk" so the track owners or the club can't be held responsable for any thing. Or are the rules different in the U.S?

A couple of feet??? He hit the face of the second jump on a jump that needs to be down sided. Even if he hit the top, his wheels would have buckled.
mxb2
7/15/2019 6:39am
Brent wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/07/14/360279/s1200_tard.jpg[/img] from this kid's IG page. His family mist be so proud. Why do I get the feeling that MediCal will ending up paying for this...

from this kid's IG page.

Why do I get the feeling that MediCal will ending up paying for this kid's wheelchair and/ or vegetative hospice care someday?
I don’t know the guy and I’m not standing up for people doing dangerous things beyond their skill level, but why make it personal, what does...
I don’t know the guy and I’m not standing up for people doing dangerous things beyond their skill level, but why make it personal, what does this post have to do with anything?
Are your parents proud you make fun of kids on the Internet?
Looks like an adult to me,. If you dont want opinions dont post on social.media. Simple.
7/15/2019 6:48am
moto.tard wrote:
They probably should put a barrier up so people don't cut the track. But also, you know what youre doing when you do it. I didn't...
They probably should put a barrier up so people don't cut the track. But also, you know what youre doing when you do it. I didn't accidentally send that.

What kind of scumbag lawn darts themselves and sues the track? Like I would ever want any track to get shutdown. I was pissed when Speedworld AZ got shutdown cause the city screwed them into the ground.

It doesnt take skill to shift into 5th for a jump. I've sent jumps 130-140ft jumps at other tracks and in the dunes. 200ft was a new stretch for me and I didnt judge my speed right. My mistake. If Rookie White came up short or long on his 250ft quad, every keyboard warrior would be touting how he's an idiot and had no place sending that jump and blah blah blah.

500guy wrote:
What you did was stupid and you could get a track shut down. You have a death wish that's cool with me just do it on...
What you did was stupid and you could get a track shut down.

You have a death wish that's cool with me just do it on your own property.
Yeah, why have any jumps at all since a rider could crash and sue the track.
7/15/2019 6:50am Edited Date/Time 7/15/2019 11:45am
Brent wrote:

from this kid's IG page.

So he doesn't fit your idea of the way he should look?
MX114
7/15/2019 8:32am
Squids have been trying to jump things beyond there capability since man first invented the dirt bike. Nothing new and that’s why there squids.. until they learn better the hard way and stay in there lane. I give the dude props anyways for going for it and not giving a shit. Track owner deserves no fault, you start going down that road people and tracks will be closing faster than they already are everytime a squid does some squid type shit like this
7/15/2019 9:17am
Suzuki 627 wrote:
Is this what happens when your balls are bigger than your brains?
mattyhamz2 wrote:
No. This is what happens when people have nowhere near the skill needed and a bike that has too much power.
For sure. If he had a 125, like back in the day, he wouldn't even think about it. If he had a 250 2 stroke his limited skill level alone would prevent him from having the speed for it.
Brent
7/15/2019 9:21am Edited Date/Time 7/15/2019 9:26am
So he doesn't fit your idea of the way he should look?
..as someone pointed out earlier, stuff like this could get a track (and my local track) closed down. That is my point.

If you want an example of how stupid stunts involving lesser skilled riders ruin tracks, go ahead and Google Rich T Cain VS Louis Banka DBA Motocross World. Some members here are familiar with that one.

So go ahead and hold this dumb young guy up as your hero for attempting this shit, but don't complain if Fox raceway closes when it is sued by his lawyer.

7/15/2019 9:29am
Brent wrote:
..as someone pointed out earlier, stuff like this could get a track (and my local track) closed down. That is my point. If you want an...
..as someone pointed out earlier, stuff like this could get a track (and my local track) closed down. That is my point.

If you want an example of how stupid stunts involving lesser skilled riders ruin tracks, go ahead and Google Rich T Cain VS Louis Banka DBA Motocross World. Some members here are familiar with that one.

So go ahead and hold this dumb young guy up as your hero for attempting this shit, but don't complain if Fox raceway closes when it is sued by his lawyer.

I don't see anyone holding him up as a hero. I just don't understand why you felt the need to post an Instagram pic of him making a silly face.
level
7/15/2019 9:29am
Damn that was a nasty wreck. Lucky to be walking around and not in hospital.
bents
Fantasy
909th
7/15/2019 9:34am
First of all, no one born yet can fix stupid, and this was plain stupid. This guy had neither the skill nor the experience to even think about this jump, and anyone applauding this attempt is just as stupid. He is lucky he didn't end up in a chair drinking out of a straw for the next, I don't know, rest of his life. And this stupidity does affect all of us as our riding areas get shut down, once again to this stupidity, regardless of some fucking sign at the gate or a waiver form signed. So, for all of you would be Evil Knievels out there, build a jump worthy of the "gram" on your own property and jump away. Hope the "likes" are all you hoped they would be. SMFH.
7/15/2019 9:38am
FU2 wrote:
Nothing wrong with that jump. Just a couple of feet short but he tried it. To many drama queens here who don't have the balls to...

BAMX wrote:
A couple of feet??? He hit the face of the second jump on a jump that needs to be down sided. Even if he hit the...
A couple of feet??? He hit the face of the second jump on a jump that needs to be down sided. Even if he hit the top, his wheels would have buckled.
He only came up 40 feet short.
7/15/2019 9:43am
Thought for sure there would be spoke skins on that bike
Oh, there for sure was until the exact moment he plowed the landing.
kb228
7/15/2019 9:54am
FerCzD wrote:
Not discrediting the rider for going after it, guy has nerve. But as in the past other members have stated how long until someone gets seriously...
Not discrediting the rider for going after it, guy has nerve. But as in the past other members have stated how long until someone gets seriously injured and sues the track ending up closing the facility. The best way to cut that risk is Pala putting something to block the long straight before the take off. Just my opinion
Seriously.. a judge is going to see your dumbass try to jump what is clearly not a jump and throw out your case. That dude was stupid for trying that. Save it for hill and hodges.
tingo
7/15/2019 9:55am
Brent wrote:

from this kid's IG page.

You're from Temecula? This dude definitely parties. You'd probably get along great.
mxb2
7/15/2019 10:02am
Brent wrote:
..as someone pointed out earlier, stuff like this could get a track (and my local track) closed down. That is my point. If you want an...

I don't see anyone holding him up as a hero. I just don't understand why you felt the need to post an Instagram pic of him...
I don't see anyone holding him up as a hero. I just don't understand why you felt the need to post an Instagram pic of him making a silly face.
Because the dude put his business on social media, dont want comments, dont post pictures.
NITRODOG
Fantasy
1417th
7/15/2019 11:28am
Appears this young man is also an Engineering Major at ASU.........

7/15/2019 11:40am
NITRODOG wrote:
Appears this young man is also an Engineering Major at ASU......... [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/07/15/360406/s1200_IMG_4928.jpg[/img]
Appears this young man is also an Engineering Major at ASU.........

That would explain the short landing.....missed it by that much........
peelout
7/15/2019 11:56am Edited Date/Time 7/15/2019 12:16pm
after watching a couple of his other videos (the dune fail especially), he had absolutely no business trying to huck a jump like that

edit... found another one of his videos
byke
7/15/2019 12:05pm
I'm inclined to agree and even if he had just made it over the face, I still think he'd have stacked up. I don't understand the props for going for it. Since when has consciously performing actions way outside your skill level been something to celebrate? Like if I knew how to give stitches and I try to repair a heart valve, do I get mad props too?
psychotronBR
Fantasy
1317th
7/15/2019 12:15pm Edited Date/Time 7/15/2019 12:16pm
As long as he didn't cut the track to make the jump, i'm all for it. I'll actually even give him props for having the balls to send the fucking thing into the stratosphere and attempt a scary line.

If he did cut the track however, then a proper ban from the premises and a gigantic retard award should be in place.
reynardfan1
Fantasy
3676th
7/15/2019 12:47pm
Suzuki 627 wrote:
Is this what happens when your balls are bigger than your brains?
mattyhamz2 wrote:
No. This is what happens when people have nowhere near the skill needed and a bike that has too much power.
Bingo. I was gonna say this is what happens when you give amateurs 4 strokes with ridiculous amounts of easy power. He never would have ‘thought’ he could make it on a two stroke...more work required, more skill needed, more respect for the power...

Post a reply to: It was matter of time.. Pala Monster Jump

The Latest