It takes red hair

FalseNeutral
Edited Date/Time 5/27/2017 10:28pm
To win! It looks like ET3 doesn't have the lucky charms it takes to be a champion. He has the speed and training, but something is missing on execution.
|
slipdog
5/27/2017 4:43pm
The problem is he lives in Colorado and trains at elevation. It's well known that the higher the elevation you are the sooner the sun goes down. With less sunlight do to the sun being blocked by the earth many thousand feet earlier than the rest of the country, he suffers from a lack of vitamin D which causes inconsistent athletic performance. It's simple math.
Gandorlf
5/27/2017 4:48pm
slipdog wrote:
The problem is he lives in Colorado and trains at elevation. It's well known that the higher the elevation you are the sooner the sun goes...
The problem is he lives in Colorado and trains at elevation. It's well known that the higher the elevation you are the sooner the sun goes down. With less sunlight do to the sun being blocked by the earth many thousand feet earlier than the rest of the country, he suffers from a lack of vitamin D which causes inconsistent athletic performance. It's simple math.
Enjoy the dumbgeon
5/27/2017 4:53pm
slipdog wrote:
The problem is he lives in Colorado and trains at elevation. It's well known that the higher the elevation you are the sooner the sun goes...
LaughingLaughingLaughing
GreaseMeter
5/27/2017 4:53pm
slipdog wrote:
How about you just shut the fuck up. Your Saturday is so shitty you are posting this type of shit?

The Shop

LumpDog841
5/27/2017 4:54pm
slipdog wrote:
Gandorlf wrote:
Enjoy the dumbgeon
Enjoy the sarcasm.
PTECH
5/27/2017 4:54pm
I hear altitude also affects proper sprocket bolt torque.
RandyS
5/27/2017 4:55pm
slipdog wrote:
How about you just shut the fuck up. Your Saturday is so shitty you are posting this type of shit?
You're not from around these parts are you?
5/27/2017 4:57pm
slipdog wrote:
See, I thought it was the opposite. Since he's at a higher elevation the sun comes up way sooner. Thus he's up at 0200. He's exhausted by noon.
5/27/2017 4:59pm
slipdog wrote:
Shut up greaseeater.
CrGuy2T
Fantasy
3711th
5/27/2017 4:59pm
Dungey is in Tomac a head.
rancor19
5/27/2017 5:07pm Edited Date/Time 5/27/2017 5:07pm
slipdog wrote:
Sionara...
FalseNeutral
5/27/2017 5:09pm
Wow, that escalated quickly. Calm down guys, you are completely hijacking my thread with your stupid insults.
5/27/2017 5:11pm
CrGuy2T wrote:
Dungey is in Tomac a head.
Did typing Tomac's name get you all flustered and cause you to mess up your sentence?
kzizok
Fantasy
2034th
5/27/2017 5:12pm
slipdog wrote:
I see what you did there! Ha!
Ebs
5/27/2017 5:14pm Edited Date/Time 5/27/2017 7:01pm
PTECH wrote:
It's not the bolts, but the altitude throws a torque wrench out of calibration. That's why factory teams carry a high altitude wrench set.
slipdog
5/27/2017 6:38pm
PTECH wrote:
Ebs wrote:
It's not the bolts, but the altitude throws a torque wrench out of calibration. That's why factory teams carry a high altitude wrench set.

Hut
5/27/2017 6:49pm

Hut
5/27/2017 6:50pm Edited Date/Time 5/27/2017 6:59pm
slipdog wrote:
LaughingLaughingLaughing Did you go to school in Georgia by chance?
5/27/2017 6:57pm
slipdog wrote:
Chill out brah! Apparently you don't see the sarcasm in his post. I couldn't even imagine what you'd do if you seen the post where people were claiming Roczen was the reason for Tomacs arm pump. And they claimed that to be no joke.
GreaseMeter
5/27/2017 7:11pm
slipdog wrote:
Chill out brah! Apparently you don't see the sarcasm in his post. I couldn't even imagine what you'd do if you seen the post where people...
Chill out brah! Apparently you don't see the sarcasm in his post. I couldn't even imagine what you'd do if you seen the post where people were claiming Roczen was the reason for Tomacs arm pump. And they claimed that to be no joke.
I get it was sarcastic and meant to be "humorous" but come on. A lot of people would benefit from actually owning a dirt bike and riding on this forum.
rancor19
5/27/2017 7:16pm
I get it was sarcastic and meant to be "humorous" but come on. A lot of people would benefit from actually owning a dirt bike and...
I get it was sarcastic and meant to be "humorous" but come on. A lot of people would benefit from actually owning a dirt bike and riding on this forum.
Dude, just stop.
Hut
5/27/2017 7:18pm
I get it was sarcastic and meant to be "humorous" but come on. A lot of people would benefit from actually owning a dirt bike and...
Like the ex pro you told to shut the fuck up?
blusmbl
5/27/2017 7:22pm
Ebs wrote:
30% less oxygen at Durango's altitude means you need a minimum of 30% more cowbell to compensate.
5/27/2017 7:26pm
Hut wrote:
Like the ex pro you told to shut the fuck up?
Hey, greezybeefer, open mouth and insert foot.
TbonesPop
Fantasy
405th
5/27/2017 7:34pm
slipdog wrote:
See, I thought it was the opposite. Since he's at a higher elevation the sun comes up way sooner. Thus he's up at 0200. He's exhausted...
See, I thought it was the opposite. Since he's at a higher elevation the sun comes up way sooner. Thus he's up at 0200. He's exhausted by noon.
You are partially correct, higher elevation means he's actually closer to the sun which makes it stay sunny longer. So it actually comes up sooner AND stays out later.
disbanded
Fantasy
1734th
5/27/2017 7:50pm
I swear, like clockwork every week there is another dumbass on here.

This week it's between you and FalseNeutral...
Yamaknockers
5/27/2017 8:29pm
If 8-3=5 for California, then yes the sun would set around 6 in Colorado.
scooter5002
5/27/2017 8:52pm
Wow, that escalated quickly. Calm down guys, you are completely hijacking my thread with your stupid insults.
That's the way it works around here, for threads created by short bus passengers. Next stop........CARTERSVILLE.
ledger
5/27/2017 9:17pm
Haha, if you only knew....
Mit12
5/27/2017 9:58pm
Tomac hates the red plate!

Post a reply to: It takes red hair

The Latest