It sure looked like RV jumped on RED

2/25/2012 8:19pm
kongols wrote:
If Stewart did this there would be 20 threads about what a danger he is on a track. Fucking hypocrites.
x22222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222
kongols
2/25/2012 8:19pm
kongols wrote:
If Stewart did this there would be 20 threads about what a danger he is on a track. Fucking hypocrites.
BR_HERO wrote:
You mad?
Fuck yeah I am!!!
MX455
2/25/2012 8:20pm
Totally uncalled for ...
MX455 wrote:
.....but very true. Just because you don't like the sound of something doesn't mean it isn't true.
So would it be racist or would it be because so many don't like JS as a person? I mean think about it for a sec...
So would it be racist or would it be because so many don't like JS as a person? I mean think about it for a sec, so everyone would pile on JS if he did what RV did because JS is black?! That's ridiculous and illogical.
No one knows until everyone stops with racism. Were you at southwick a few years ago?? I was and it made me sick trying to explain what the "N" word was to my 8 yr old. So until that stops you can't disprove it.

The Shop

jbomx363
2/25/2012 8:20pm
mxr300ex wrote:
Yellow flag means jump!!!
kongols wrote:
Red light means stop. Red lights were after yellow flag.
mxr300ex wrote:
Should have been a red cross flag. He must have been looking at the flagger and not the lights.
It says a white flag with red cross may be displayed OR red flashing lights are displayed. He jumped on red..doesnt matter how the red was displayed. Not that any of this matters anymore.
2/25/2012 8:22pm Edited Date/Time 2/25/2012 8:28pm
MX455 wrote:
No one knows until everyone stops with racism. Were you at southwick a few years ago?? I was and it made me sick trying to explain...
No one knows until everyone stops with racism. Were you at southwick a few years ago?? I was and it made me sick trying to explain what the "N" word was to my 8 yr old. So until that stops you can't disprove it.
Yeah dude, don't get me started... motocross is packed to the gils with back country ignorant morons. Makes me ashamed at times. It's a big reason I have to keep my hobby on the downlow around work and my professional life. The general perception of the typical motocross fan is they are bigoted retards and I'm afraid that just may be true. I see it and hear it ALL the time. I have no tolerance for bigotry... ya'll racist hicks can go fuck yourselves. Your gene pool is hopefully thinning.

Anyway - it was a tough triple because of the preceding corner. RV had no choice.
kongols
2/25/2012 8:23pm
kongols wrote:
mxr300ex wrote:
Should have been a red cross flag. He must have been looking at the flagger and not the lights.
jbomx363 wrote:
It says a white flag with red cross may be displayed OR red flashing lights are displayed. He jumped on red..doesnt matter how the red was...
It says a white flag with red cross may be displayed OR red flashing lights are displayed. He jumped on red..doesnt matter how the red was displayed. Not that any of this matters anymore.
3. White Flag with Red Cross:
In Supercross this flag or a red flashing light may be
displayed at the beginning of a triple jump or a series of
jumps. The riders must roll each jump individually with no
passing and exercise extreme caution until they are past the
area of concern.
mx 219
Fantasy
974th
2/25/2012 8:23pm
MX455 wrote:
.....but very true. Just because you don't like the sound of something doesn't mean it isn't true.
So would it be racist or would it be because so many don't like JS as a person? I mean think about it for a sec...
So would it be racist or would it be because so many don't like JS as a person? I mean think about it for a sec, so everyone would pile on JS if he did what RV did because JS is black?! That's ridiculous and illogical.
MX455 wrote:
No one knows until everyone stops with racism. Were you at southwick a few years ago?? I was and it made me sick trying to explain...
Hippy and the hick said there were a bunch of racist bastards in the industry that call Stewart the "N" word. Now, I know we dont like to discuss hippy and the hick without trying to slam them, but I agree with you and I can believe what H&H say.
mxr300ex
2/25/2012 8:24pm
kongols wrote:
mxr300ex wrote:
jbomx363 wrote:
It says a white flag with red cross may be displayed OR red flashing lights are displayed. He jumped on red..doesnt matter how the red was...
The point is they shouldn't display a flag that says jump and a light that says don't at the same time.
CR250Rider
The broadcast crew said RV was ok, no rules broken

weren't you listening
MX455 wrote:
MX455 wrote:
Fair enough but the person who posted that message just incited something that was totally unnecessary for this thread. That's why I wrote that it was uncalled for. No one was talking about JS.

I was at Unadilla for the only outdoor race JS rode that year (2010). I heard all that nonsense too and I had taken my son. I guess for me I just don't see the connection to what that poster wrote and the discussion going on in this thread concerning an incident with RV.
dkg
MX455 wrote:
For all of you saying they were yellow and "turned" red your wrong. The first set blinks yellow indicating that the red light are on on...
For all of you saying they were yellow and "turned" red your wrong. The first set blinks yellow indicating that the red light are on on the triple. That way you can't claim you were already committed.
If as stated (I have no reason to disagree) then the AMA and its rules are just a joke. What a disgrace. And this is coming from an rv fan.
trwright3
2/25/2012 8:26pm
I'm with kongols. Complete bull. And for Mr.frank you are a complete idiot if you don't think people judge based on Color. I'm not saying your a racist but there are people out there that are.
kongols
2/25/2012 8:26pm Edited Date/Time 2/25/2012 8:27pm
mxr300ex wrote:
jbomx363 wrote:
mxr300ex wrote:
The point is they shouldn't display a flag that says jump and a light that says don't at the same time.
No, yellow flag was a caution that there is hazard in front and he should`ve looked at the red light !!!
mxr300ex
2/25/2012 8:26pm
mxr300ex wrote:
jbomx363 wrote:
kongols wrote:
3. White Flag with Red Cross: In Supercross this flag or a red flashing light may be displayed at the beginning of a triple jump or...
3. White Flag with Red Cross:
In Supercross this flag or a red flashing light may be
displayed at the beginning of a triple jump or a series of
jumps. The riders must roll each jump individually with no
passing and exercise extreme caution until they are past the
area of concern.
If this was Stewart we were talking about I would agree with you. It wasn't though, it was the NFMOTP "new fastest man on the planet" so he gets a pass.
jmar
2/25/2012 8:27pm
500guy wrote:
Looked very clear the lights were flashing before he went around the corner.

Cost James big time
Five pages in one hour.

That has to be some type of record.
kongols
2/25/2012 8:28pm
mxr300ex wrote:
If this was Stewart we were talking about I would agree with you. It wasn't though, it was the NFMOTP "new fastest man on the planet"...
If this was Stewart we were talking about I would agree with you. It wasn't though, it was the NFMOTP "new fastest man on the planet" so he gets a pass.
I guess he`s going so fast that he doesn`t notice flags and lights.
mxr300ex
2/25/2012 8:29pm
I wouldn't know, I've never been able to go that fast.
MX455
2/25/2012 8:29pm
mx 219 wrote:
Hippy and the hick said there were a bunch of racist bastards in the industry that call Stewart the "N" word. Now, I know we dont...
Hippy and the hick said there were a bunch of racist bastards in the industry that call Stewart the "N" word. Now, I know we dont like to discuss hippy and the hick without trying to slam them, but I agree with you and I can believe what H&H say.
Ya it was a low point to say the least, it has stuck with me and it was the first thing that came to mind when I heard the comment above. Didn't mean to get Franklin in a bunch but it's true.
2/25/2012 8:30pm Edited Date/Time 2/25/2012 8:31pm
trwright3 wrote:
I'm with kongols. Complete bull. And for Mr.frank you are a complete idiot if you don't think people judge based on Color. I'm not saying your...
I'm with kongols. Complete bull. And for Mr.frank you are a complete idiot if you don't think people judge based on Color. I'm not saying your a racist but there are people out there that are.
I never said that people do not make judgments based on color. Where did I write that?

What I meant by my comment is that I just don't see the connection to the comment made calling people "raciest" and the topic of this thread. There's a complete disconnect to me. This thread has to do with RV ... there is nothing to do with JS other than he had to roll the triple. Am I missing something here?
DavidR
2/25/2012 8:31pm
kongols wrote:
BR_HERO wrote:
You mad?
Mookie carted huge and then misses the LCQ because his Kant Take Much won't start and James finishes 3rd without crashing. So, yeah, he's mad.
MX455
2/25/2012 8:31pm
Fair enough but the person who posted that message just incited something that was totally unnecessary for this thread. That's why I wrote that it was...
Fair enough but the person who posted that message just incited something that was totally unnecessary for this thread. That's why I wrote that it was uncalled for. No one was talking about JS.

I was at Unadilla for the only outdoor race JS rode that year (2010). I heard all that nonsense too and I had taken my son. I guess for me I just don't see the connection to what that poster wrote and the discussion going on in this thread concerning an incident with RV.
I completely agree and just reacted.
kongols
2/25/2012 8:32pm
DavidR wrote:
Mookie carted huge and then misses the LCQ because his Kant Take Much won't start and James finishes 3rd without crashing. So, yeah, he's mad.
I`m not that big of a Mookie fan. Roczen is more like it.
pilotdude
2/25/2012 8:33pm
jbomx363 wrote:
mxr300ex wrote:
kongols wrote:
No, yellow flag was a caution that there is hazard in front and he should`ve looked at the red light !!!
Until any of us are going his speed, chasing down the leader in a supercross main, it's very difficult to say what he "should" have done.
BR_HERO
2/25/2012 8:34pm Edited Date/Time 2/25/2012 8:34pm
DavidR wrote:
kongols wrote:
I`m not that big of a Mookie fan. Roczen is more like it.
K=Roc rode awesome tonight, was so bummed when he got hung up on the gate. I think he would have won it if it weren't for that mistake.
Outsider
2/25/2012 8:34pm
There was a yellow flag and yellow lights in the corner right before the jump which was right out of that corner. Seems contradictory to have those two things only a few feet from the triple and then expect a guy to hit the brakes on the face of the triple after turning and having red lights.... no time figure out what's going on. Should have been red cross flags in the corner.
Mstock
2/25/2012 8:35pm
RV did not gain position. The down rider/medic were not in danger. Stewart was so far back it made zero difference to the racing.
pilotdude
2/25/2012 8:36pm
Outsider wrote:
There was a yellow flag and yellow lights in the corner right before the jump which was right out of that corner. Seems contradictory to have...
There was a yellow flag and yellow lights in the corner right before the jump which was right out of that corner. Seems contradictory to have those two things only a few feet from the triple and then expect a guy to hit the brakes on the face of the triple after turning and having red lights.... no time figure out what's going on. Should have been red cross flags in the corner.
Agree.
mxr300ex
2/25/2012 8:37pm
Outsider wrote:
There was a yellow flag and yellow lights in the corner right before the jump which was right out of that corner. Seems contradictory to have...
X2
DavidR
2/25/2012 8:37pm
Outsider wrote:
pilotdude wrote:
Agree.
I agree with your agreement.

Post a reply to: It sure looked like RV jumped on RED

The Latest