It sure is a different tone in here compared to a year ago!

Related:
Create New Tag

9/26/2015 2:40 PM

Where are all the "Rah Rah, USA USA" puffed out chests that we all came to know and be embarrassed by every year? I guess between getting our asses handed to us at the MXoN the past few years and RV's flameout at the GPs, you gung-ho patriots are finally realizing that we all put our pants on one leg at a time, it's just dirt bikes and those Euros are a match for our fastest guys...oftentimes better.

It took you long enough.

|

9/26/2015 2:50 PM

Sweden made it to the finals, without our best rider, take that USA smile

|

9/26/2015 2:50 PM

HEY FUCK YOU!

USA USA!!!! THOSE CHEESE EATING WIMPS DON'T WANT NONE!!!!

There, how was that?

|

Washed up moto and enduro weekend warrior.

9/26/2015 3:00 PM

OP, fish much?

|

9/26/2015 3:05 PM

MxKing809 wrote:

HEY FUCK YOU!

USA USA!!!! THOSE CHEESE EATING WIMPS DON'T WANT NONE!!!!

There, how was that?

Now we're talkin!

|

Osama Bin Mixin - Head of the 2-stroke Taliban

9/26/2015 3:05 PM

J.F.S wrote:

Sweden made it to the finals, without our best rider, take that USA smile

Not relevant but I do consider Filip Bengtsson to be the fastest Swedish rider.

|

It's rude to talk about religion. You never know who you're gonna offend

9/26/2015 3:23 PM

They'll win this year . I just figured everyone knew it already, hence no arguments.

|

9/26/2015 3:26 PM

I feel like the fan part of the sport is going away a tad maybe. I don't know if it's just me but I don't get excited about motocross as much as I used to. The coverage has just been kind of crappy and boring. Cannot wait for Supercross honestly since it tends to have the best coverage and excitement and better racing.

|

9/26/2015 3:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/26/2015 3:32 PM

Baur,more like Flower. You're probably the swoll brah that gets done with your kettle ball set and has to tell everyone about it

|

9/26/2015 3:34 PM

Photo
|

9/26/2015 3:40 PM

|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

9/26/2015 3:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/26/2015 3:50 PM

I'd stuff you if I were following you into a corner right now Bauer! How dare you call us out like that...lol. You are right though we are not so friggin cocksure anymore smile

|

9/26/2015 3:49 PM

|

9/26/2015 4:03 PM

I refer to it as "Amerrogance".......I'm glad that I'm not the only one occasionally embarrassed by it.

|

9/26/2015 4:07 PM

I am not going to shy away from it..... I love it when our team stomps their fucking asses. The Euros talk as much shit as us..... and its literally the US vs. World.

That said, I always cheer for Italy and have my favorite MXGP riders that I root for.

At the end of the day, its a race. During the race.... have fun, shoot the shit, talk some shit and DO NOT TAKE IT PERSONAL.

|

bd

9/26/2015 4:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/26/2015 4:32 PM

USA gets beat in Euro's backyard ="those Euros are a match for our fastest guys" "Asses handed to us" " The Euro's are just better riders" "USA no longer a match for GP riders" "The American's don't want none" "We're the best in the world, so what did you expect?"

USA excuses.... "Fuck you, and your Euro luck, MURICA'!!!" "The track sucks" "Bike setup" "Their hearts aren't really in it, they would rather prepare for their upcoming season" "Supercross" "Scheduling sucks" "Practice tracks are shit" "If.... If.... If.... If.... followed by more ifs" "But.... But.... But.... But.... followed by more Buts"

Euro's get beat in USA's backyard = "Rah Rah, USA USA!!" "We handed those Euro's their asses!! WHOOO..." " Murica' just has just better riders" "Euro's were just never a match for Murica!" "The Euro's don't want none" "It's not surprising we won, we always win, so we'll win next year no matter what, because we always win" "We're the best in the world, what did you expect?"

Euro excuses.... "They have a better pool of riders" "Track is a freeway" "Track too fast, and has to many big jumps" "Tracks are too Merican" "Tracks too easy" "It's just qualifying, they're saving energy for tomorrow, (Then tomorrow after the race) they struggled with bike setup" "Too hot" "Luck" "If.... If.... If.... If.... followed by more ifs" "But.... But.... But.... But.... followed by more Buts"

|

9/26/2015 4:47 PM

Huevos wrote:

OP, fish much?

He rode a cicle or 2...

Steve Bauer has been involved with the sport of motocross/supercross for over 40 years and was a full time professional racer during the glory days of motocross in Southern California from 1972 to 1984. A consistent top-ten finisher in the AMA 250 National Championship and Supercross Series from 1978 through 1980, Steve won the AMA 250cc Western Regional Motocross Championship in 1978. Over the course of his career, Bauer raced for factory Honda and Yamaha, and was a test rider for Kawasaki from 1978-84. As a member of the powerful DG Performance race team, he worked closely with engineers from KHI, Showa, KYB, Mugen, and others. He was a test rider for Cycle World Magazine from 1977-84, with numerous covers.

|

Who Ever Dies With The Most Toys Wins...
No Point Waiting Till Then... Newman Wins

9/26/2015 4:49 PM

I've also traveled.

|

Are you smart enough to buy a bike that costs less, weighs less, makes more horsepower per cubic centimeter, can be rebuilt for recycled aluminum can money and is giggle inducing? It is hard to believe that the American riding public flunks this test en masse. How stupid are you?

9/26/2015 4:56 PM

Thanks for posting this. Well said.

|

MR. X wrote:

That one dog keeps winning ,I'm so bored watching the finals ,somebody , somewhere ,owes me something . They need to change the format ,that way the dog I want to win will have a chance against the much faster dogs.

9/26/2015 5:03 PM

bob567 wrote:

Thanks for posting this. Well said.

Using demeaning perjoratives is never "Well said." It's just fishing.

|

Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous. Checkout; ABetterStockMarket.com

9/26/2015 5:06 PM

The Pope is in America. God Blesses America. This all equals a win for the Americans imo. I'm biased though.

|

9/26/2015 5:07 PM

OP's been waiting 25 years to post this.

Well done. whistling

|

9/26/2015 5:14 PM

Photo
|

Those dudes on Vital take shit WAY too seriously. I think they think they are signed on to a "let's cure cancer" message board

9/26/2015 5:36 PM

Ouch. Reminds me of that picture of Tedesco getting tackled by his Suzuki in a corner from supercross several years back.

|

Are you smart enough to buy a bike that costs less, weighs less, makes more horsepower per cubic centimeter, can be rebuilt for recycled aluminum can money and is giggle inducing? It is hard to believe that the American riding public flunks this test en masse. How stupid are you?

9/26/2015 6:11 PM

Huevos wrote:

OP, fish much?

h&m_cycle wrote:

He rode a cicle or 2...

Steve Bauer has been involved with the sport of motocross/supercross for over 40 years and was a full ...more

Not just that he is at least twice the man he used to be!

|

9/26/2015 6:53 PM

Huevos wrote:

OP, fish much?

h&m_cycle wrote:

He rode a cicle or 2...

Steve Bauer has been involved with the sport of motocross/supercross for over 40 years and was a full ...more

So how long has he been working for the administration? silly wink smile tongue

I kid, I kid!

|

9/26/2015 6:58 PM

umagumadog wrote: Photo

Couldn't have been very good, look how high is number is. #128?

|

The older I get, the faster I was. Posting without a cast on is fun!

9/26/2015 7:13 PM

Hell, here's Willy Bauer...

Photo

|

Who Ever Dies With The Most Toys Wins...
No Point Waiting Till Then... Newman Wins

9/26/2015 7:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/26/2015 7:32 PM

Looks like he is running #45 in the avatar. I hope you are joking.

I think he may have had a bounty on him at Corona Raceway, of course that was when bikes were two strokes and had two rear shocks.

BAUER FOR PRESIDENT!

|

9/26/2015 7:26 PM

Motoxdoc wrote:

I refer to it as "Amerrogance".......I'm glad that I'm not the only one occasionally embarrassed by it.

You spineless apologists need to be proud of your soil. The good, bad and the ugly.

Fark those Euro's for the next 24 hours. RAH RAH my balzak. Go sit in your local coffee shop with a Che! shirt on and secretly cheer for anyone but the US.

|