It`s official.

Related:
Create New Tag

6/2/2020 5:42 AM

Sitting at home made some members here even dumber than they were. Flame on.

|

6/2/2020 5:44 AM

Looking at any social media supports your opinion. It’s unbearable

|

6/2/2020 6:05 AM

So Facebook and memes are not a reliable news source?

|

6/2/2020 6:32 AM

Kong, dude, you seem to be coming in hot recently on some threads. Here is what I see-SX is back however it is mandated, and it is awesome to see this series finish with a fight to the end of the series. Outdoor MX seems to be on the verge of a series, dirt bike and accessory sales are stronger than in recent memory despite this whole pandemic. Local organizations are back to racing and the turn out is as good as it has been in a number of years. The knuckleheads are a true constant but it is the same as it has ever been and the helpful, passionate dirt bike riders and enthusiasts far outnumber those that come in here to be an annoyance. Glass is half full buddy!

|

"If you don't put your work ahead of your talent, you won't win." Mike Babcock

6/2/2020 8:49 AM

Wha I miss....

Photo

|

Support those who protect us....our military, law enforcement and 1st responders.

6/2/2020 10:58 AM

Why are you refreshing this post form 2007?

|

Twitter: @ftemoto
Instagram: @mstusiak

6/2/2020 11:04 AM

Indian_Dunes_4ever wrote:

Wha I miss....

Photo

😂😂😂

|

6/2/2020 11:53 AM

kongols wrote:

Sitting at home made some members here even dumber than they were. Flame on.

Exhibit A: ^

lol wink

|

6/2/2020 1:14 PM

FreshTopEnd wrote:

Why are you refreshing this post form 2007?

What happened on form 2007?

Is that a tax deal?

What was it like pre form 2007?

Were 2 strokes still available pre form 2007?

|

6/2/2020 5:41 PM

Usually the really stupid posts start when schools get out for the summer but because most schools shut down early then the stupid posts started early too. cool one other bad side effect of the Corona virus

|

Ed Johnson

6/2/2020 5:47 PM

If you think it's kids on vacation posting all this dumb shit... It's worse. It's grown men. Kids don't even know what forums are anymore! grin

|