It really is a shame Herlings or Cairoli did not stay another week to and race the MEC

Related:
Create New Tag

10/10/2018 10:13 AM

Herlings would put another stamp on his year and walk off with a cool million or Cairoli could end the year with a Mill if it was just him staying.

Would love to see it, as at this point, no need in trying to imagine those two are not faster than the US top guys. I think they missed a golden opportunity.

|

10/10/2018 11:53 AM

I really hope you’re not serious.

|

10/10/2018 11:55 AM

RangerLee wrote:

Herlings would put another stamp on his year and walk off with a cool million or Cairoli could end the year with a Mill if it was just him staying.

Would love to see it, as at this point, no need in trying to imagine those two are not faster than the US top guys. I think they missed a golden opportunity.

Gasjer would disagree.

|

10/10/2018 11:57 AM

They would both get smoked..

|

10/10/2018 11:59 AM

I 1000% agree that it would have been cool for either or both to stick around. I wouldn't bet on JH for the million but he's definitely a quick learner. I'd love to see what he could bring to stadium racing if he spent some time doing it.

|

10/10/2018 12:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/10/2018 12:02 PM

Even if by some weird chance they beat Tomac, do you really think they could beat Marv or Ando?

Trollin' hard, bro!

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hammerfamily_4 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

10/10/2018 12:01 PM

American Team Honda is not even showing up to it. Why would anyone else? Its just a filler event that means nothing.

|

10/10/2018 12:04 PM

Deegan will have his truck there doing a hundred footer with passengers ,much better.

|

10/10/2018 12:05 PM

Gajser is the reason.tongue

|

10/10/2018 12:45 PM

Bonanza69 wrote:

Bro gajser who never ever ever had ridden an sx track was 5th going forward until he crashed, i Think he would have ended up at least top 3 if had stayed on 2 wheels he was ahead of a bunch of fast americans who have ridden sx all their lives so its hard to imagine herlings doing worse than him

|

10/10/2018 12:48 PM

Theyd get hurt and theyd have no chance of winning. Probably no pay day in their contracts either.

|

10/10/2018 12:51 PM

Rs444 wrote:

Bro gajser who never ever ever had ridden an sx track was 5th going forward until he crashed, i Think he would have ended up at least top 3 if had stayed on 2 wheels he was ahead of a bunch of fast americans who have ridden sx all their lives so its hard to imagine herlings doing worse than him

There are/were many vids of Gasjer on SX-style tracks. Not full blown ones, but it's wrong to say "he'd never ridden one".

|

10/10/2018 12:56 PM

Bonanza69 wrote:

Rs444 wrote:

Umm Gasjer was not going forward at the time and it wasn't a stacked field that year. The days of guys showing up to SX events and doing well or even qualifying is dead. It's the most specialized of the two. It's too diffrerent now days and the MEC dosent have whoops which would help but they would still be in for a world of hurt and there is no upside to it. Watching Herlings/AC struggle would not help there image/brand or the FIM. Would be a big blow right after the MxDN.

|

10/10/2018 1:11 PM

Outdoors > SX

|

10/10/2018 1:11 PM

Bonanza69 wrote:

Rs444 wrote:

If if if if. .

|

10/10/2018 1:14 PM

Herlings would pick it up quick as would cairoli riding a dirtbike is the same sx or Mx at the level they are at

|

10/10/2018 1:14 PM

Again ?

|

10/10/2018 1:23 PM

Bonanza69 wrote:

Rs444 wrote:

Gajser looked like a monkey fuggin a football out there, it was only a matter of time until he wadded it up. Really cool of him to try, though, you could see his heart and desire.

|

10/10/2018 1:23 PM

I did not guess this was going to be a troll thread

|

10/10/2018 1:45 PM

Herlings wouldn't be the best at SX, he makes up most of his time in MX when the track gets rough and his opponents drop their times where he either maintains or goes faster, SX tracks limit thst type of creativity.

|

10/10/2018 1:52 PM

mattyhamz2 wrote:

Even if by some weird chance they beat Tomac, do you really think they could beat Marv or Ando?

Trollin' hard, bro!

Weird chance...

">

|

10/10/2018 2:19 PM

Bonanza69 wrote:

Rs444 wrote:

Park Boys wrote:

Umm Gasjer was not going forward at the time and it wasn't a stacked field that year. The days of guys showing up to SX events and doing well or even qualifying is dead. It's the most specialized of the two. It's too diffrerent now days and the MEC dosent have whoops which would help but they would still be in for a world of hurt and there is no upside to it. Watching Herlings/AC struggle would not help there image/brand or the FIM. Would be a big blow right after the MxDN.

Trolling...

Your SX/MX champ (who ended on the ground even before Gasjer), his runner up (who won a the million) just to name a few.

https://www.supercrosslive.com/riders/450sx

If this is not a stacked field, there's no stacked field in the US. Or maybe you just think these guys aren't that good.

|

10/10/2018 2:29 PM

Park Boys wrote:

Watching Herlings/AC struggle would not help there image/brand or the FIM.

the dude came last minute to Iron man , tested one day on canards bike and did amazing on a track he never raced before .

lot of possible excuses and things that could go wrong or bad , but herlings did it and now you come up with this shit ... tongue tongue

you start to sound,like Average Joe tongue pathetic ....
|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

10/10/2018 2:37 PM

DrinkMoreWater wrote:

Herlings wouldn't be the best at SX, he makes up most of his time in MX when the track gets rough and his opponents drop their times where he either maintains or goes faster, SX tracks limit thst type of creativity.

That’s what people say about Tomac. And yes this is still a huge factor in SX

|

10/10/2018 3:08 PM

These are jet setting men of the world....It's beneath them.

|

10/10/2018 3:24 PM

Bonanza69 wrote:

Rs444 wrote:

ill just leave this part of your statement here.

"...until he crashed"

pretty sure you just made the OPs point for him

|

Don’t piss off the old people - the older they get the less “life in prison” is a deterrent for them!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

10/10/2018 3:33 PM

wouldn't even be close for them......They would be left feeling like we did in MXoN getting out rode by mid pack guys

|

10/10/2018 3:36 PM

matthew.hall.23 wrote:

Herlings would pick it up quick as would cairoli riding a dirtbike is the same sx or Mx at the level they are at

Um... no. It's much different. They could pick it up alright but not over night. If you don't train for SX you will lose. Period.

|

10/10/2018 3:41 PM

Out of all the MXGP guys Gasjer riding style is the closest to suit SX so it was no surprise he did well. His getoff was more related to soft bike setup than anything. You could visually see his bike was not setup properly for the jumps and rhythms of SX and his timing was a tad off. SPEED....yes he has speed so does AC and JH but its not all outright speed indoors. If this weekend Gasjer, AC, and Herlings lined up in Vegas I would still take Gasjer over them all

|

10/10/2018 4:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/10/2018 4:14 PM

Its called Monster Energy Cup, why would any Red Bull rider go to that? Kind of like Monster riders going to Red Bull Straight Rhythm, ain't happening.

|