9/19/2017 5:54 PM

|

9/19/2017 6:02 PM

That thing slid a long ways!

|

9/19/2017 6:07 PM

too much power I guess.

|

If I'm healthy enough to complain. I shouldn't be complaining.

9/19/2017 6:17 PM

Duct tape for the win.

|

9/19/2017 6:23 PM

I saw that crash on the way home from work today. It was at the LV exit of the Northeast Extension of the PA Turnpike near Allentown. Couldn't tell that it was a VP truck from my vantage point going by the exit. It was still on its side and backing traffic up the on ramp.

|

9/19/2017 7:45 PM

I've thought alcohol abuse was bad, but this is a sin.

|

"If you are going through HELL, keep going."-Winston Churchill
"A man needs a little madness or else he never dares cut the rope and be free"-Zorba
Blur the technicolor

9/19/2017 7:48 PM

Great!! Now what the fuck am I gonna pay for this stuff!!??

Serious note: hope everyone is ok.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

9/19/2017 7:55 PM

Doesn't look like too much spilled but I bet that smelled awesome anyhow.

|

9/19/2017 7:57 PM

ama530 wrote:

I saw that crash on the way home from work today. It was at the LV exit of the Northeast Extension of the PA Turnpike near Allentown. Couldn't tell that it was a VP truck from my vantage point going by the exit. It was still on its side and backing traffic up the on ramp.

Hey my buddy took the pics and I mentioned to my cousin that there was a guy from Lehighton on Vital. Said he knows you. My cousin works on the TP and saw the whole thing. He said only like 2 gallons of the 6300 spilled but when they were off loading it to another trailer they mixed all the leaded and unleaded and the guy told him it's all condemned now !! sick

|

Powerband in every gear !

9/19/2017 8:52 PM

Are there VP gas stations up there? We have them here, so it got me to thinking, maybe all is not lost and it was just regular pump gas?

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

9/20/2017 4:14 AM

Call Jamie..

|

"A rule is a rule and without rules, there is Chaos"....Cosmo Kramer

9/20/2017 4:41 AM

That's just how they mix the fuel

|

9/20/2017 5:07 AM

That must be worth more than the GDP of many nations.

|

9/20/2017 6:26 AM

That liquid leans the wrong way in the turns and causes roll overs.
No telling what the cars in front were doing, or if the driver was "racing" against his bs electronic log book. May or may not have been the drivers own fault. I own a little tanker trucking company.

|

9/20/2017 6:45 AM

It's regular pump gas.

|

9/20/2017 7:27 AM

Just dump a few hundred gallons of Maxima oil in there and it'll be ready for us smokers smile

|

Patrick Trowbridge

9/20/2017 7:44 AM

smoothies862 wrote:

too much power I guess.

This genuinely made me laugh.

|

9/20/2017 9:12 AM

Jeff_Crutcher wrote:

It's regular pump gas.

It couldn't all be regular pump gas. Half of it was leaded and they can't sell leaded fuel from a pump. Also, don't think there are any VP gas stations anywhere close to PA.

|

Powerband in every gear !

9/20/2017 9:20 AM

Theres definitely one in Blairsville,Pa (Westren Pa ,near Cernic's Pleasure valley raceway) because i used it a couple weeks ago, and I think theres one near Hershey Pa, too.

|