Issues with MXGP-TV account

Edited Date/Time 2/23/2016 9:42am
Hello, guys.

Just joined here to post my issue with MXGP-TV.com account. Maybe someone of you have the same problem and can help.

I purchased full MXGP season pass for 2016 few days ago and got confirmation to my e-mail, but under "My Account" I can see only last year's package. Also there is locked timer when I click on any upcoming events.

I informed MXGP staff about this, but no answer yet.

|
2/11/2016 1:18am
Mine did something similar, I purchased mine in November last year & it said it'll expire on 31st December 2015. I did email them but yet to get a reply. It now says it'll expire the end of this year. I'm pretty sure everything will be ok come the 1st GP.
bob567
2/11/2016 1:24am
Same thing happened to me. I sent them a email and 3 weeks later I got a response that there was a link error. Now the 2016 package shows in my account.
Jefro98
2/11/2016 4:00am Edited Date/Time 2/11/2016 4:07am
These threads pop up every year when the new season and accounts start.
Did you log out?
Clear the cookies, clean up the cache?
Try to log in on a different computer or use another browser and see what your account status says.

If that didn't help:
Be patient, MXGP people working on it.
They need to activate the accounts, my guess they are pretty busy with that right now.

Bearuno
2/11/2016 4:16am
bob567 wrote:
Same thing happened to me. I sent them a email and 3 weeks later I got a response that there was a link error. Now the...
Same thing happened to me. I sent them a email and 3 weeks later I got a response that there was a link error. Now the 2016 package shows in my account.
This.

Seems to happen every year. I sent an Email , finally, a few days ago, so I didn't get caught out just before Qatar. They sorted it straight away, as they do every year.

Piss's me off that this always happens, but, being aware of their inefficiency, I haven't missed any viewing. They seem to wait for you to be a squeeky wheel, even though it seems to be a long standing 'bug' in their system. I wonder how many miss out on the races they have paid for, not knowing to check their account status?

I watch all of the SXs, but hell, after just a few rounds, I'm always hanging out for Motocross. The various Euro International rounds / short series, are fantastic to watch, leading into the GPs. SX is fine, and I appreciate the skills of those blokes wrestling Bikes around glorified BMX tracks, but Motocross, is where it's at, for me. Even bloody Qatar is a relief after SX.

The Shop

2/11/2016 4:39am
Jefro98 wrote:
These threads pop up every year when the new season and accounts start. Did you log out? Clear the cookies, clean up the cache? Try to...
These threads pop up every year when the new season and accounts start.
Did you log out?
Clear the cookies, clean up the cache?
Try to log in on a different computer or use another browser and see what your account status says.

If that didn't help:
Be patient, MXGP people working on it.
They need to activate the accounts, my guess they are pretty busy with that right now.

Yes, I cleared all my browser history, tried 3 different computers and even smart phone - result is the same - no new season pack under "My account". I hope they will fix this annoying bug before Qatar.
PjotrrB
2/23/2016 7:03am
Having the same problem. Could you share the email address at mxgp-tv.com you sent an email to?
Couldn't find one on their website.

Peter
PjotrrB
2/23/2016 9:35am
Thanks. I had already tried that before, but didn't see any change. However checked it again before sending them another another message. Good thing I did as the MXGP 2016 package now showed up!
Good to go therefor for this weekends races :-))

Peter
2/23/2016 9:42am
Little update on my account. I has the same issues as above but I also couldn't watch the archives, kept telling me to buy the premium account?? Asked around & was told I couldn't watch videos that I hadn't previously bought, so I thought OK, no probs. Now for some reason the other night, I looked to see it I could watch the archives, and now I can. Don't know if my account was unlocked or what but I've been working my way through Euro MX the last couple of days.

Post a reply to: Issues with MXGP-TV account

The Latest