Is this an issue in your area?

yz133rider
9/12/2018 3:48pm
Not a cool situation. It’s a shame some of these guys act like this, but in all fairness they’re not hurting anyone. They’re wasting other people’s...
Not a cool situation. It’s a shame some of these guys act like this, but in all fairness they’re not hurting anyone. They’re wasting other people’s time and giving them a sense of insecurity.

I usually try to decide whether or not something someone else is doing will hurt other people physically before I let it upset me. In this case it’s very unlikely. Something like 60% of teenagers texting and driving certainly will though, so I guess it’s all perspective.
My problem with it is this. If i roll a stop sign bet your ass their giving me my $110 ticket. If i dont pay my taxes, bet your ass irs is coming for me. If i go to the hospital bet your ass im getting a bill in the mail. Accident better have insurance etc etc etc.

But these folks do that shit with no recourse. We cant touch them... Ive ridden a pit bike out front of my house and had a cop tell me he'd take it if i didnt put it away. Little Honda 50 doing 3mph in circles with no traffic around...

These folks we cant touch them.

Remember the star bucks drama from like a month or so ago? Cant touch em. Cant tell em to leave. Etc etc shits wild.
pkiczuk
9/13/2018 3:35am
kage173 wrote:
The best way to deal with these guys is to chill out and let them have their fun. You sound like the crochety old farmer with...
The best way to deal with these guys is to chill out and let them have their fun. You sound like the crochety old farmer with the land next to the track complaining that the noise is bothering his cows.

You're just projecting your boring life onto other people. Go back to your HOA and worry about your neighbor's grass height and overgrown bushes.
pkiczuk wrote:
Different situation all together. Huge difference between someone complaining about noise verse complaining about punk kids disrupting peoples days, causing fear, and accidents. As far as...
Different situation all together. Huge difference between someone complaining about noise verse complaining about punk kids disrupting peoples days, causing fear, and accidents.

As far as me projecting my "boring" life onto other people, hardly. Don't know where the fuck you get off going after me for just talking about something that clearly other people have dealt with. IF you haven't, great, lucky you. But fuck off. Nice try.
kage173 wrote:
Huge difference to who? You? "punk kids"??? That's exactly what crotchety old guys say. Where do you get off encouraging cops to confiscate bikes just to...
Huge difference to who? You?

"punk kids"??? That's exactly what crotchety old guys say.

Where do you get off encouraging cops to confiscate bikes just to save your precious "legitimate bike rider image"? Prove one thing you have suffered from these guys. Just because they do things you're not into, you want to shut down their fun. If they eat it on the street that's their problem.

Get a life and mind your business.

well if calling them what they are makes me a crotchety old guy (im 32 btw lol) than so be it. I'm not encouraging cops to take bikes because of my image, I want them to take the bikes so that the PUNK KIDS won't be riding them in the street. You clearly aren't understanding, this isn't just them having fun and not affecting other people. It is my business, as well as everyone else's on the road legitimately. Idk if you watched the video in the link I posted, that's just a small example of what happens. You're telling me that's just a couple of kids having fun and not causing any problems? I should mind my business though. You're precious.
BobKerr
9/13/2018 5:30am
BEWARE discussing this subject on Vital. You could get banned.
kaptkaos
9/13/2018 7:20am
lumpy790 wrote:
Masses do things a single would not do.

I have seen white Harley riders do it.
You spelled 'White trash Harley Riders wrong"

The white Harley riders I ride with obey all traffic laws and operate their bikes in a legal and proper fashion. We make some noise with loud pipes but thats the worst of it. We dont lane split, or ride aggressively.

Miami is really bad with the wheelie boyz. In certain cities they ride aggressively and all are packing heat. They have gotten into scuffles with families in their cars and its a whole gang against a family in an SUV.

Every one of the bikes is stolen property.

The Shop

kaptkaos
9/13/2018 7:28am
kage173 wrote:
Huge difference to who? You? "punk kids"??? That's exactly what crotchety old guys say. Where do you get off encouraging cops to confiscate bikes just to...
Huge difference to who? You?

"punk kids"??? That's exactly what crotchety old guys say.

Where do you get off encouraging cops to confiscate bikes just to save your precious "legitimate bike rider image"? Prove one thing you have suffered from these guys. Just because they do things you're not into, you want to shut down their fun. If they eat it on the street that's their problem.

Get a life and mind your business.

They are breaking multiple laws and endangering the public. We are a society of people governed by rule of law. Otherwise its anarchy. So based on your comment, I can go out on the street and drag race my car after having a couple of beers as long as I dont kill anyone right? I can participate in any high risk activity which can potentially hurt others in public spaces and hope nothing happens right?

Its not legal to ride in that manner on a bicycle, motorcycle, moped, unicycle, car, truck van or even on foot. The fact they are doing it on dirt bikes is the least of the problem, its the actions that are problematic.

I support any measures the police take against people riding riding in an unlawful manner, more so a gang of them.
kage173
9/13/2018 2:27pm
pkiczuk wrote:
well if calling them what they are makes me a crotchety old guy (im 32 btw lol) than so be it. I'm not encouraging cops to...
well if calling them what they are makes me a crotchety old guy (im 32 btw lol) than so be it. I'm not encouraging cops to take bikes because of my image, I want them to take the bikes so that the PUNK KIDS won't be riding them in the street. You clearly aren't understanding, this isn't just them having fun and not affecting other people. It is my business, as well as everyone else's on the road legitimately. Idk if you watched the video in the link I posted, that's just a small example of what happens. You're telling me that's just a couple of kids having fun and not causing any problems? I should mind my business though. You're precious.
I'm precious and you're fragile. Hope no little kids walk on your lawn.

Post a reply to: Is this an issue in your area?

The Latest