Is this Andy Stacy that got indicted?

Conkey
4/16/2018 8:25am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2018 8:35am
jsmx97 wrote:
Do you remember which one in NH??? KMS by chance? I am intrigued by situations like these. It amazes me how long someone can get away...
Do you remember which one in NH??? KMS by chance? I am intrigued by situations like these. It amazes me how long someone can get away with a scam like that. Like it has been said, there absolutely must be bankers on the payroll for this guy as well. Lots of favors were done to keep this thing snowballing.
Dick Nault's before Nault's dicks you! Hahaha. Love that one. I'm not sure if it was Nault's but seems like a lot of "powersports" dealers are quite shady. Especially if you're kicking ass in down times.
motoT
5/5/2019 11:44pm
Bought a new KX 250 in 1998 from Tuff, Andy was working there as a parts guy. The guy was a huge downer and you could tell he had problems going on. I remember I was excited about my new bike purchase and was gonna buy some riding gear. I told him I loved riding and was getting back into the sport after a few years away. This douche looked me straight in the eye and said "Why?" He could care less about me and that's the way he talked to the shops customers.

Deserved what he got and maybe more, low class act. I'm sure the felon is as pathetic now as he was then.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Is this Andy Stacy that got indicted?

The Latest