Is there too much adult sexuality in our sport

Tiki
Fantasy
1695th
Edited Date/Time 3/4/2013 6:48pm
I am just waiting for someone to blame the sport and the pin-up models. I honestly think the sport could be a lot more tasteful but it is what it is.
|
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
7/12/2011 7:56pm
I just call the Monster and Rockstar girls rental talent.

The Shop

karnivool
7/12/2011 8:01pm
[img]https://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/gayest-thread-of-the-day-award-700x460.jpg[/img]
jim morrison
Tiki
Fantasy
1695th
7/12/2011 8:07pm
GuyB wrote:
I just call the Monster and Rockstar girls rental talent.
You are being very gentlemanly.
Void Main
7/12/2011 8:22pm
Tiki wrote:
I am just waiting for someone to blame the sport and the pin-up models. I honestly think the sport could be a lot more tasteful but...
I am just waiting for someone to blame the sport and the pin-up models. I honestly think the sport could be a lot more tasteful but it is what it is.
I mentioned that the other day and got flamed. At the rate they are going they'll be painting on the uniforms next year. I don't believe I am a hypocrite because I would gladly check those chicks out at the bar but I don't take my little ones to the bar. I guess their target market are the adolescent horn toad MX freaks so they're definitely using the correct props for that market.
7/12/2011 8:24pm
Tiki wrote:
I am just waiting for someone to blame the sport and the pin-up models. I honestly think the sport could be a lot more tasteful but...
Void Main wrote:
I mentioned that the other day and got flamed. At the rate they are going they'll be painting on the uniforms next year. I don't believe...
I mentioned that the other day and got flamed. At the rate they are going they'll be painting on the uniforms next year. I don't believe I am a hypocrite because I would gladly check those chicks out at the bar but I don't take my little ones to the bar. I guess their target market are the adolescent horn toad MX freaks so they're definitely using the correct props for that market.
your slower than I realized.Wink
Void Main
7/12/2011 8:25pm
Tiki wrote:
Void Main wrote:
I mentioned that the other day and got flamed. At the rate they are going they'll be painting on the uniforms next year. I don't believe...
You have no idea how slow I am. Wink
Void Main
7/12/2011 8:25pm
Void Main wrote:
Void Main wrote:
You have no idea how slow I am. Wink
Oh, and it's you're. Wink
The Rock
7/12/2011 8:32pm Edited Date/Time 7/12/2011 8:36pm

I made a post on Motonews when I saw markymoto's photo but then I deleted since I had already filled up the complaint box for one day. Since Tiki started this thread I will say I think it is ridiculous how low her skirt is.

Regarding is there too much sexuality in our sport, it is only a reflection of our society. It is no better or no worse than what you see on TV IMO....and I wish there wasn't so much on TV to tell you the truth.

I already feel old enough as it is so am reluctant to make this post.
RonSkj
Fantasy
129th
7/12/2011 8:37pm
The Rock wrote:
[IMG]http://i472.photobucket.com/albums/rr86/markymoto/red%20bud%202011/IMG_4245.jpg[/IMG] I made a post on Motonews when I saw markymoto's photo but then I deleted since I had already filled up the complaint box for...

I made a post on Motonews when I saw markymoto's photo but then I deleted since I had already filled up the complaint box for one day. Since Tiki started this thread I will say I think it is ridiculous how low her skirt is.

Regarding is there too much sexuality in our sport, it is only a reflection of our society. It is no better or no worse than what you see on TV IMO....and I wish there wasn't so much on TV to tell you the truth.

I already feel old enough as it is so am reluctant to make this post.
She should pull that skirt up.. WAY up!!

At least a foot!
Tiki
Fantasy
1695th
7/12/2011 8:38pm
Yaknow - Im with void, but the difference is, at the bar - and Rocks photo makes me think about the Tilted Kilt it is adults only. So we are there to discern the difference. To the younger folk are they really getting the healthy knowledge of what is right and wrong?

I don't know. I think it has a place and the Tilted Kilt is a perfect setting for a girl in long stockings and a short kilt. The MX track however, is an excellent place for Family.
7/12/2011 8:43pm
Tiki wrote:
Yaknow - Im with void, but the difference is, at the bar - and Rocks photo makes me think about the Tilted Kilt it is adults...
Yaknow - Im with void, but the difference is, at the bar - and Rocks photo makes me think about the Tilted Kilt it is adults only. So we are there to discern the difference. To the younger folk are they really getting the healthy knowledge of what is right and wrong?

I don't know. I think it has a place and the Tilted Kilt is a perfect setting for a girl in long stockings and a short kilt. The MX track however, is an excellent place for Family.
Protecting kids from nudity and sexuality only makes them want it more. Other cultures allow nudity and consider it no big deal.

I know everyone is different and entitled to their own opinions. At my house we don't shelter the kids from things. If they are topless and shooting T-shirts out of their Mommy Parts we should revisit the issue.
DrSweden
7/12/2011 8:48pm
Not really. I think it's a matter of what people want. Other sports and it's male fans don't crave for it as much? At least not officially.
Xeno
7/12/2011 8:52pm
It would be cool if the thread titles could have an asterisk, or some indicator of 'sexual content inside'.
Also would be cool if the sexual avatars could dissappear. Always afraid my wife will look over my shoulder and say, "What are you looking at?"

Of course, some may find my avatar sexy!
RMT
7/12/2011 8:54pm
Its the human body for gods sake. Nobody said parenting is easy, so explain and move on. Its not like they are doing lap dances at the races, they are holding the 30 second board and on the podium. I have two girls and they know what is appropriate and what is not. I don't shelter them and we discuss these kinds of things often.
7/12/2011 8:58pm
Xeno wrote:
It would be cool if the thread titles could have an asterisk, or some indicator of 'sexual content inside'. Also would be cool if the sexual...
It would be cool if the thread titles could have an asterisk, or some indicator of 'sexual content inside'.
Also would be cool if the sexual avatars could dissappear. Always afraid my wife will look over my shoulder and say, "What are you looking at?"

Of course, some may find my avatar sexy!
what if it is your wife in your avatar?

oh and why would your wife care if you look at sexual content?

Your boss or co workers I get but your wife? I don't follow... Dry
jndmx
7/12/2011 8:59pm
RMT wrote:
Its the human body for gods sake. Nobody said parenting is easy, so explain and move on. Its not like they are doing lap dances at...
Its the human body for gods sake. Nobody said parenting is easy, so explain and move on. Its not like they are doing lap dances at the races, they are holding the 30 second board and on the podium. I have two girls and they know what is appropriate and what is not. I don't shelter them and we discuss these kinds of things often.
Exactly.....

It is everywhere, you can't act ike it doesn't exist and really it is just the human form.
It is very in your face in ads and shows on TV as well as print media....moto has no monopoly.

Talk to your kids like RMT is saying and they will be fine.
Tiki
Fantasy
1695th
7/12/2011 9:07pm
If I understand so far: its OK to take the kids to a Bikini Bar as long as you explain to them the birds and the bees.

So can I ask: Is there a difference between a page out of the Joy of Sex and some XXX Magazine of two guys on a girl?
By the above logic there should be none but the intent is so different. I dont think I could explain it to a 6 year old, but when I was 6 girls were just Sisters. BLECH!
Xeno
7/12/2011 9:07pm
What's ironic is that I'm here to bench race, but I clicked on a thread about sexual content.Pinch
Mstock
7/12/2011 9:09pm
It is done very tastefully live at the events. Anyone who looks at stills shots and thinks about sex has deep issues. Like me.
Void Main
7/12/2011 9:10pm
Xeno wrote:
What's ironic is that I'm here to bench race, but I clicked on a thread about sexual content.Pinch
Is that really ironic? Smile
The Rock
7/12/2011 9:11pm Edited Date/Time 7/12/2011 9:11pm
Tiki wrote:
Yaknow - Im with void, but the difference is, at the bar - and Rocks photo makes me think about the Tilted Kilt it is adults...

I went back on forth with name deleted about this family aspect of MX/SX a few years ago. We disagreed on whether MX/SX family sport.....I say it is.
mxjef
7/12/2011 9:16pm
I guess some of you better not take your kids to the beach.
GODMODE
7/12/2011 9:20pm
dude. other sports have cheerleaders. we have like what... one 30 second girl? wtf!! we need more
karnivool
7/12/2011 9:21pm
karnivool wrote:
jim morrison
Wikipedia?
no, google...

wtf does that mean? lol

i really don't know, just googled it and his name came up

Post a reply to: Is there too much adult sexuality in our sport

The Latest