Is the number one really number two?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/16/2019 9:36 PM

To see your team mate that's suppose to be the 2nd tier, 5 to 10th guy catch you, pass you, drop you and win has to be hard. Especially 4 times so far this season. Mentally youre suppose to be the one. The paycheck says youre the guy. The new guy that was voted in to train at the best faculty in the Business is beating you. Hes making much less than you and has 4 wins and the points lead seven races in. Talk about a kick to the balls for musquin.

|

2/16/2019 9:38 PM

Hes the best rider out there right now. Hes beaten Ken straight up twice and won what 4 races? And 2/3 triple crown. Plus all the top guys are out there and hes dismantling them. The torch is being passed to someone who THRIVES under pressure vs crumbles.

|

2/16/2019 10:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/16/2019 10:20 PM

I can't stand Cooper at all and I hope to see the #2 bike cartwheel in the air soon. Till then he's clearly the fastest dude out there and probably 2019 if he stays healthy.

|

2/16/2019 10:23 PM

Texas Built wrote:

I can't stand Cooper at all and I hope to see the #2 bike cartwheel in the air soon. Till then he's clearly the fastest dude out there and probably 2019 if he stays healthy.

Pretty shitty to say you wish to see that happen to someone.

|

2/16/2019 10:29 PM

Teammate

|

2/16/2019 11:54 PM

How long until we see the KTM FE come out with the #2 instead of 25?

|

2/17/2019 12:09 AM

Texas Built wrote:

Brett_Clark wrote:

Pretty shitty to say you wish to see that happen to someone.

At least he was straight forward about letting us know he's a shitty person.

|

Might order a pizza, take a nap, doesn't really matter.

2/17/2019 12:13 AM

bmartens wrote:

2020.5 or whatever ktm has going on with their years. That’s if he wins the title.

|

2/17/2019 12:14 AM

I don't think Cooper was signed as a 5th-10th place guy though.

|

2/17/2019 12:22 AM

Texas Built wrote:

Marvin is that you?

|

2/17/2019 12:25 AM

I'll sound like a puss but I kinda feel sorry for Musquin, he puts in so much effort but usually comes up short. Maybe some hardcore strength training should be added to the menu ?? Definitely no shortage of talent.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

2/17/2019 1:37 AM

So I have a question that seems to be taboo in MX,what would CW2 be making base salary compared to MM25.

Surely in bonuses hes made up for that already?

|

2/17/2019 2:12 AM

Texas Built wrote:

Wtf? Why would you wish that on any rider?

Im not a Webb fan. But i love watching him ride. He's so far replicating Ricky Carmichaels breakout season. Long way to go. But seeing a rider with potential deliver is great. This field is stacked and a bloke most thought would be 5th to 10th place guy is killing it.

|

2/17/2019 2:35 AM

Texas Built wrote:

wow, what a faggot

|

2/17/2019 2:38 AM

bmartens wrote:

It will come out with the number 1 again when Webb wins the 2019 450 title.

|

2/17/2019 3:06 AM

Texas Built wrote:

BAD10 wrote:

Marvin is that you?

It’s Kenny bro ?

|

2/17/2019 4:36 PM

Helda wrote:

So I have a question that seems to be taboo in MX,what would CW2 be making base salary compared to MM25.

Surely in bonuses hes made up for that already?

I'd say coop signed a 300 to 400k two year deal. Marv is probably 750 to 800 per year

|

2/17/2019 4:49 PM

The only reason Coop is second tier is because of his past mediocre seasons. I think he has always had more speed than Marv.

|

2/17/2019 4:51 PM

Texas Built wrote:

rmoto003 wrote:

wow, what a faggot

How do you know he's into Harleys?

|

I like Honda and 2-strokes. Bad combo.

2/17/2019 5:37 PM

Texas Built wrote:

Apparently the douche bags are bigger in Texas.

|

2/17/2019 5:47 PM

Photo
|

2/17/2019 5:55 PM

Texas Built wrote:

rmoto003 wrote:

wow, what a faggot

Starvin_Martin wrote:

How do you know he's into Harleys?

I think he saw Cooper on a quad.

|

2/17/2019 7:16 PM

ButteryWaffles wrote:

The only reason Coop is second tier is because of his past mediocre seasons. I think he has always had more speed than Marv.

I agree with this but coop said himself he is coming in as the number two guy with the number 2 guy pay. To me is an awesome comeback story after going from the next guy to barely breaking the top ten.

|

2/17/2019 7:25 PM

Texas Built wrote:

You are one pathetic loser

|

Alright Lunger, Let's Do It

2/17/2019 7:45 PM

Texas Built wrote:

Sometimes you really gotta think before you post. PBRs must be going down good today! laughing

|

2/17/2019 8:13 PM

I am sure to some people what Webb is doing right now is no surprise. I think some have been expecting this from him from his second year on the 450's. I admit I did not expect this from him but he is looking great. He is fun to watch and for that I hope he can keep it up even if it has to be on a KTM. I have always thought that the brand really does not matter to a good rider, but now I am beginning to question that. I am starting to think that maybe at that level the KTM is just better then the Jap bikes, but it might be that I was always just wrong about Cooper Webb.

|

2/18/2019 4:02 AM

Texas Built wrote:

Marv is that you?

|

2/18/2019 4:35 AM

Texas Built wrote:

You clearly dont ride dirtbikes

|

2/18/2019 4:38 AM

Texas Built wrote:

Such a d-bag thing to hope for

|

2/18/2019 4:48 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/18/2019 4:51 AM

bmartens wrote:

Thats gonna b a kick in Marvs nuts, but its nobodys fault but his. Coop is just better... in fact hes better than everyone right now. If he wants the 25 on there work harder n ride faster. If he wants to be #1 at KTM go faster. He seems content as a #2 guy and nothing wrong with that I guess, but the goal and reason these guys get paid is to win. Pretty crazy to see him get passed on the depth chart that fast. I mean if Coop rides to his potential though, which he is now, hes just the better rider... than everybody, apparently.

Crazy to see where Marv was last year going into SX winning everything in the off season, the million/all 3 races at MEC... To his old practice rival winning the championship, to getting passed on the depth chart. I think though that no matter where Webb was, if he started riding to his potential hed be the #1 guy. He has by far the most wins right now so hed be #1 at Honda and Kawi too, so its not toooo bad for Marv. Marv isnt really a #1 on the depth chart kind of guy anyways, hes a strong podium guy...

|