Is the factory Yamaha good enough for Ferrandis

tek14
2/10/2020 2:17am
He did race Yamaha 450 at Paris and was fastest. I still hope he gets Honda/KTM/Kawasaki before dealing with US Yamaha team.
Tomac going to KTM has been put to side now so maybe they could make room for him and give Marvin to Factory GasGas team under their contract.
CPR
2/10/2020 2:53am Edited Date/Time 2/10/2020 2:55am
Will be even better once he times his pass attempts to a point where it's possible
Boomslang wrote:
My broooo, are you still butt-hurt about the "Craig" incident? Friendly dig and nothing personal..... He is on probation and will mature as time goes by...
My broooo, are you still butt-hurt about the "Craig" incident? Friendly dig and nothing personal.....

He is on probation and will mature as time goes by.

I enjoy watching him race....
You best watch the 250 SD main again. He blows his flow multiple times when there wasn't even half a chance in it for a pass...
You best watch the 250 SD main again. He blows his flow multiple times when there wasn't even half a chance in it for a pass.

Dylon V Craig ??? There were no boos from me.
I think it was quite clear the Dylan was just trying to pressure Forkner into a mistake, he wasn't trying to pass each time.
He knew he had plenty of time and the speed to make the pass if no mistake materialised. Which is what happened.
Question
2/10/2020 5:59am
Boomslang wrote:
My broooo, are you still butt-hurt about the "Craig" incident? Friendly dig and nothing personal..... He is on probation and will mature as time goes by...
My broooo, are you still butt-hurt about the "Craig" incident? Friendly dig and nothing personal.....

He is on probation and will mature as time goes by.

I enjoy watching him race....
You best watch the 250 SD main again. He blows his flow multiple times when there wasn't even half a chance in it for a pass...
You best watch the 250 SD main again. He blows his flow multiple times when there wasn't even half a chance in it for a pass.

Dylon V Craig ??? There were no boos from me.
CPR wrote:
I think it was quite clear the Dylan was just trying to pressure Forkner into a mistake, he wasn't trying to pass each time. He knew...
I think it was quite clear the Dylan was just trying to pressure Forkner into a mistake, he wasn't trying to pass each time.
He knew he had plenty of time and the speed to make the pass if no mistake materialised. Which is what happened.

Exactly. Showing a wheel to put pressure, to wear more quickly the rider upfront and possibly wait for a mistake, text book and that is what happened Wink
davistld01
2/10/2020 6:20am
Zacka 161 wrote:
I thought Rocky Mountain was a shoe in for the Gas Gas effort? Is JGR in the running? or would they be maybe the 250 effort?
I doubt very seriously that JGR can put enough coin on the table to obtain Ferrandis' services in 2021 and beyond vs. what KTM or perhaps a Japanese company is capable of. That, and I doubt too that Ferrandis would believe he could win on a Suzuki...or an unknown commodity like a GasGas.

Just my 2-cents.

The Shop

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
2/10/2020 6:29am
^^^ "Suzuki...or an unknown commodity like a GasGas."

GasGas uses the KTM platform so it's not an unknown commodity. It's arguably the best platform in the pits.
Dani247
2/10/2020 6:31am
Red Bull KTM: Webb, Ferrandis
Rocky Mountain Gas Gas: Bagget, Musquin
danoh
2/10/2020 7:03am
Barcia had third fastet laptime in San Diego so it can’t be that bad of a bike.
It sound like they’ve been more open to changes at factory Yamaha, but without a top tier rider they won’t have the results. Barcia is no slouch, but I think he is more on the level of Baggett. He can be fast sometimes, and then there’s those night when he is just off.

Post a reply to: Is the factory Yamaha good enough for Ferrandis

The Latest