Is stankdog racing the nationals?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/17/2018 5:59 AM

I see him on a 250sx on insta, anyone know if he’s racing? Finally a big bike!

|

5/17/2018 6:10 AM

Yes he is!

|

5/17/2018 6:19 AM

If he's at Hangtown: Top 20 both motos, easily.

|

*Anyone but Reed or Webb Crew*

5/17/2018 6:39 AM

chasestevenson599 wrote:

Yes he is!

F yes!!! So psyched

|

5/17/2018 6:40 AM

Fearo wrote:

May even work his way on to one of those factory rides that’s avaliable for the summer..

|

5/17/2018 7:39 AM

Fearo wrote:

logan_140 wrote:

May even work his way on to one of those factory rides that’s avaliable for the summer..

To fill in he might need to take some things off his social media.I like Stank but if the factories see some of that... Well remember how Emig lost his ride. Just sayin

|

5/17/2018 8:11 AM

Fearo wrote:

logan_140 wrote:

mikec265 wrote:

To fill in he might need to take some things off his social media.I like Stank but if the factories see some of that... Well remember how Emig lost his ride. Just sayin

Lmao you are forsure right. Hope he continues being the badass “stankdog” need to have a guy like him in the series

|

5/17/2018 10:05 AM

Stankdog is not corporate material. Lmao.

Ride on young man !!!!!!!

|

5/17/2018 10:16 AM

Arik Swan is riding the 450 class. Hopefully running the lucky flannel that won him his Loretta Championship.

|

5/17/2018 11:57 AM

I don’t see anything ILLEGAL on his ig. atleast not illegal in this great state of California lol.

|

5/17/2018 3:20 PM

On a sidenote does anyone know his snapchat username?

|

Unleaded tastes a little tangy. Supreme is kinda sour, and diesel tastes pretty good.

5/17/2018 4:29 PM

Rickyisms wrote:

On a sidenote does anyone know his snapchat username?

Stankdog726

|

5/17/2018 4:57 PM

I just messaged him on snap, he confirmed he’s ripping the 250sx. Fuck yea!!

|

5/17/2018 4:59 PM

calcoast wrote:

I don’t see anything ILLEGAL on his ig. atleast not illegal in this great state of California lol.

Just because one state made it legal doesn’t mean it’s not still a family destroying, murdering plant, hell bent on destroying the lives of all our kids! I can’t handle this. I’m off to the grocery store to pick up a few half gallons of perfectly safe and legal whiskey.

|

5/17/2018 8:36 PM

Stank dog is one of a kind. There's nobody else like him and I hope he never changes.

#wedontneednomorerobotsgostankdog!

|

[i]There are two things I can’t stand in this world.
People who are intolerant of others because of their choice of motor type … and 4 strokes!

5/17/2018 8:41 PM

calcoast wrote:

mxpro252 wrote:

Just because one state made it legal doesn’t mean it’s not still a family destroying, murdering plant, hell bent on destroying the lives of all our kids! I can’t handle this. I’m off to the grocery store to pick up a few half gallons of perfectly safe and legal whiskey.

Don't forget to pick up your Oxycontin from the pharmacy. It's perfectly harmless.

|

5/17/2018 8:42 PM

calcoast wrote:

mxpro252 wrote:

Dude, haven't you heard... weed actually kills every disease known to man, it's one big conspiracy it's illegal.

|

5/17/2018 8:44 PM

And also the adderall. blink

|