Is it even possible, that MX and SX never mentioned in the same topic?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/15/2018 6:49 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/15/2018 6:56 AM

Enough is enough. How long you are going to beat that dead horse??? I hope maybe common sense wins one day

|

Power is nothing without control

10/15/2018 6:58 AM

keinz wrote:

Enough is enough. How long you are going to beat that dead horse??? I hope maybe common sense wins one day

How long you going to keep stirring the pot??? It starts to quiet down a bit and you start another thread about the same damn thing...once a troll always a troll...

|

10/15/2018 8:45 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/15/2018 8:55 AM

DonM wrote:

How long you going to keep stirring the pot??? It starts to quiet down a bit and you start another thread about the same damn ...more

I'm stirring this up? Really??? All the topics what I'm reading every US based fanboy (lukily mot everyone) stirring this up. It's annoying already. Calm dow bro

|

10/15/2018 9:11 AM

DonM wrote:

How long you going to keep stirring the pot??? It starts to quiet down a bit and you start another thread about the same damn ...more

And yeah. It's realy quiet down'

Photo

|

10/15/2018 10:02 AM

Here is the bottom line,The best riders in the world won championships in both. RC,VP, Hannah,Bailey, Omara,Ward,Stewart,Barnett, Bell, Hansen,Johnson, Stanton,Emig, McGrath,Reed, Dungey etc and they won MXDNs too. The MXGP riders are one trick ponies but these guys were the real deal.

|

Ed Johnson

10/15/2018 10:53 AM

DonM wrote:

dude are you serious ? look around laughing laughing laughing

|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

10/15/2018 10:58 AM

lostboy819 wrote:

Here is the bottom line,The best riders in the world won championships in both. RC,VP, Hannah,Bailey, ...more

and who has a MXGP title ?? a real MX worldtile ?? none shocked get lost troll

|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

10/15/2018 11:41 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/15/2018 11:45 AM

Jeez. This shit never ending. Last time I heard Marques called out Tomac, to be clear who is the fastest man on two wheels

|

10/15/2018 12:21 PM

lostboy819 wrote:

Here is the bottom line,The best riders in the world won championships in both. RC,VP, Hannah,Bailey, ...more

RichardLoots wrote:

The only people who give a shit about the MXGP title are the GP riders and their fanboys. Riders like Kroc and Musquin and Reed, now those guys came over so they could have a shot a being the best of the best. Hearlings and Carioli and Everts chose not to try. blush

|

Ed Johnson

10/15/2018 12:43 PM

lostboy819 wrote:

The only people who give a shit about the MXGP title are the GP riders and their fanboys. Riders like Kroc and Musquin and ...more

would a win of Tomac over Herlings at SX make you feel good ?? sad ... butthurt ...sad hilarious ... even if you know Herlings doesnt race SX at all ?

best of the best at SX dude , thats why they come over ...they want to be the best at SX , not for your national MX series

the best of MX is still at MXGP and has been for a long time and will be for next years to come for sure

|

10/15/2018 1:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/15/2018 2:08 PM

RichardLoots wrote:

lostboy819 wrote:

The only people who give a shit about the MXGP title are the GP riders and their fanboys. Riders like Kroc and Musquin and ...more

RichardLoots wrote:

would a win of Tomac over Herlings at SX make you feel good ?? sad ... butthurt ...sad hilarious ... even if you know Herlings ...more

I think Hearling could win the SX series with a small amount of practice.

|

Ed Johnson

10/15/2018 1:18 PM

lostboy819 wrote:

I think Hearling could win the SX series with a small amount of practice.

with the talent he has , i dont see why he couldnt do same as Roczen or Musquin ..
would take some time , agree as all of them needed time to adjust .
Dont know if he would be talented enough to win SX series , but he would be good enough for wins i think.

|

10/15/2018 1:21 PM

To answer your question honestly... no.

You are on a US based board. When bench racing with friends , in real life... face to face, about a rider both skill sets are almost always brought up. Oh this guy is a badass outdoors... or this guy is a surgeon indoors.

To be successful here you need to excel in both disciplines.

|

10/16/2018 9:30 AM

DPR250R wrote:

To answer your question honestly... no.

You are on a US based board. When bench racing with friends , in real life... face ...more

You are right. Common sense don't win anytime soon. Do you now what www means? World wide web. www.vitalmx.com/forums/Motodrive/Moto-Related, There are not this kind of thing like US based. It's world widesmile

|