Is it me or.....

kkawboy14
......has it always been this obvious that MooseCan is beat in the whoops?
|
brimx153
1/28/2018 11:42am
he was better in the whoops last night than he has been imo . still not great , but he has been terrible before in whoops like that
milliebays
1/28/2018 9:05pm
brimx153 wrote:
he was better in the whoops last night than he has been imo . still not great , but he has been terrible before in whoops...
he was better in the whoops last night than he has been imo . still not great , but he has been terrible before in whoops like that
He got pulled by BOWERS in them.
hartebreak
Fantasy
247th
1/28/2018 9:17pm
Marvin is so good everywhere else its weird that he struggles so much in the whoops. Not trying to be a keyboard warrior, but if I were Roger, Aldon and the boys I would have Marvin riding a track with nothing but whoops on it until outdoors start.
matze
Fantasy
3101st
1/28/2018 9:22pm
hartebreak wrote:
Marvin is so good everywhere else its weird that he struggles so much in the whoops. Not trying to be a keyboard warrior, but if I...
Marvin is so good everywhere else its weird that he struggles so much in the whoops. Not trying to be a keyboard warrior, but if I were Roger, Aldon and the boys I would have Marvin riding a track with nothing but whoops on it until outdoors start.
You are brutal

The Shop

DF313
Fantasy
2460th
1/28/2018 9:23pm
Not to derail this thread, but in the opposite end Malcom in the heat race had crazy speed through them.
SEE ARE125
1/29/2018 4:41am
DF313 wrote:
Not to derail this thread, but in the opposite end Malcom in the heat race had crazy speed through them.
I had to do a double take the other night, I thought Malcolm was going down the side of the track he was going so fast. lol
kkawboy14
1/29/2018 6:35am
DF313 wrote:
SEE ARE125 wrote:
I had to do a double take the other night, I thought Malcolm was going down the side of the track he was going so fast...
I had to do a double take the other night, I thought Malcolm was going down the side of the track he was going so fast. lol
No doubt that kid is not afraid of the whoops.
burn1986
Fantasy
3311th
1/29/2018 7:52am
Marvin’s still injured, right?
DoubleA
1/29/2018 7:55am
DF313 wrote:
Maybe Mookie could give him some lessons on how to literally fly through them. No idea how he managed to have so much speed through them .
gsxr6
1/29/2018 8:36am
Perhaps his setup of the bike doesn't lend itself to blitzing 4 foot deep rollers. They used to say Rc bike was setup for the whoops and he dealt with it everywhere else on the track. I read somewhere that alessis setup leans to the start, at the expense of performance in the whoops. Obviously moose has the talent to hold it pinned. Someone needs to take him to spinreel and let him ride the sand car whoops until it's second nature. And yes I realize supercross whoops are the most difficult.
gsxr6
1/29/2018 8:37am
DF313 wrote:
DoubleA wrote:
Maybe Mookie could give him some lessons on how to literally fly through them. No idea how he managed to have so much speed through them...
Maybe Mookie could give him some lessons on how to literally fly through them. No idea how he managed to have so much speed through them .
Upshift to 5th in entrance, hold right wrist further open. There moose free of charge lol.
mx317
1/29/2018 8:39am
May still be a little gunshy of the whoops after having a couple of hard crashes.
motomike137
1/29/2018 8:40am
DF313 wrote:
DoubleA wrote:
Maybe Mookie could give him some lessons on how to literally fly through them. No idea how he managed to have so much speed through them...
Mookie is a big strong dude with good technique. He also is fearless going in to them. Weston muscles his way through them also.
HenryA
1/29/2018 10:39am
brimx153 wrote:
he was better in the whoops last night than he has been imo . still not great , but he has been terrible before in whoops...
milliebays wrote:
Bowers is also like twice the size of Marvin Silly
Fourth_Floor
1/29/2018 10:40am
I've noticed he's never been as fast as some of the others guys through them and it was especially evident last weekend. He probably knows that is the area of the track he is most likely to crash, and one more whoop crash might be game over for his shoulder and season so he's probably trying to be pretty careful through them if that's even possible.
mauidex
1/29/2018 10:43am
DF313 wrote:
DoubleA wrote:
Mookie is a big strong dude with good technique. He also is fearless going in to them. Weston muscles his way through them also.
Mookie had the best teacher and role model for "how to"..........no you tube needed, real time right in your face!!ShockedShocked
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
1/29/2018 11:15am
Not for nothing, but Marv's still not 100 percent.

I think having two solid ways to get through the whoops is an advantage for him. He can blitz when the conditions call for it, but he's also good at jumping through them when they're rutted, nasty, and others are floundering. I look at it like a pitcher who has a solid fastball and curve.
kkawboy14
1/29/2018 11:27am
DF313 wrote:
DoubleA wrote:
gsxr6 wrote:
Upshift to 5th in entrance, hold right wrist further open. There moose free of charge lol.
You forgot, go a little wider in the turn to hit said whoops at ludicrous speed!
gsxr6
1/29/2018 11:34am
DoubleA wrote:
gsxr6 wrote:
kkawboy14 wrote:
You forgot, go a little wider in the turn to hit said whoops at ludicrous speed!
Lol I definitely aim for the high line in previous corner. The rzrs bow down lol. Again no comparison to pro whoops, but I was about 230 last time I was at spinreel. Just don't let off nmw right? One wheel? Even better. 4th gear is good. 5th is even better lol
1/29/2018 11:42am
SEE ARE125 wrote:
I had to do a double take the other night, I thought Malcolm was going down the side of the track he was going so fast...
I thought the very same!.
1/29/2018 12:05pm
brimx153 wrote:
milliebays wrote:
HenryA wrote:
Bowers is also like twice the size of Marvin Silly
Bowers also was winning arnacross races at 16. He knows how to ride the whoops bro.

Post a reply to: Is it me or.....

The Latest