Is it just me or did Dungey take it to far ?

SethCo117
1/20/2014 10:53am
i think taking out Villopoto for 5th place or whatever was lame. He did take it too far and was acting like a tool. He will...
i think taking out Villopoto for 5th place or whatever was lame.

He did take it too far and was acting like a tool. He will be dealt with next week
dirtnapper wrote:
LOT of noobs around here lately ...........Whistling
BAMX wrote:
I don't think this one will be around long.
Don't let one noob ruin it for the rest of us! I love this place and think that most of us noobs will eventually fit right in here with the rest of the Vitards, once we get up in our post counts. BTW...how many posts do you need to be thought of as a legit Vitard?

I wouldn't change one thing about A2. One of the best races I have ever been lucky enough to witness, if not the best. I was fist pumping for a solid10 mins! I'm still feeling a little giddyTongue

Back to the noob hole! Just had to poke my head out for a sec
1/20/2014 11:03am
I've watched those Dungey's 3 "crimes" several times now..... and for me they don't look too agressive.

With Tickle it looks like Dungey thought him to rail the berm, and Ryan went for block pass. But Tickle takes a bit of a shortcut, and they collide.

With Hill it's just a block pass, nothing more. Hill doesn't seem to know even himself how he's gonna take the turn, Dungey sees that, and goes for the pass for transfer position.

A bit like that with Villopoto in the main too. On the video it looks like Villo leaves the door open, is taking the turn bit "off", and Dungey goes for it. It wasn't for the 5th place, it was for the championship. I would say Villopoto would have done exactly the same.

But I might be completely wrong. It's almost -40 celcius here at the moment, maybe my brains are bit off too..... Would be interesting to hear the truth from Dungey himself.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Is it just me or did Dungey take it to far ?

The Latest