Is Zacho back this weekend?? Yes.

Related:
Create New Tag

2/11/2019 6:40 PM

Will he be lining up for Dallas?

|

2/11/2019 9:27 PM

150ripper wrote:

Will he be lining up for Dallas?

I hope, but I saw a half dozen times in articles that he was suppose to be lined up at Minneapolis.

|

2/11/2019 9:53 PM

150ripper wrote:

Will he be lining up for Dallas?

Ranman68 wrote:

I hope, but I saw a half dozen times in articles that he was suppose to be lined up at Minneapolis.

He crashed again and I believe he hurt his shoulder

|

2/11/2019 10:11 PM

jevyguy wrote:

He crashed again and I believe he hurt his shoulder

I still don't believe his preseason injury was just limited to a collarbone.

|

Non Gratum Anus Rodentum

2/12/2019 1:00 AM

Pretty sure he reinjured it.

|

2/12/2019 1:25 AM

Damn.

|

GP740
Since 1987

2/12/2019 7:53 AM

150ripper wrote:

Will he be lining up for Dallas?

Ranman68 wrote:

I hope, but I saw a half dozen times in articles that he was suppose to be lined up at Minneapolis.

jevyguy wrote:

He crashed again and I believe he hurt his shoulder

I kinda figured the team was trying to buy another week before announcing he was out for a longer period sad

|

2/12/2019 8:42 AM

He's in.

|

2/12/2019 8:52 AM

Jt$ wrote:

He's in.

Damn Jason, you just made my day!!! Thanks!!

|

2/12/2019 9:01 AM

Jt$ wrote:

He's in.

WHOOP x2

|

2/12/2019 9:15 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/12/2019 9:15 AM

Excited to see Zacho mix it up. Such a deep field right now.

|

Current rides-
1988 RM250
2019 KX450

2/12/2019 10:23 AM

Sweet. Assuming he is healthy, I think ZO will be top 5 his first race out. Dude could have been a title contender.

|

2/12/2019 10:27 AM

Now I could be wrong,

What’s with all the hype? Most rookies strugggggle for a bit.

Because Zachos older he’s gonna skip that rookie struggle?

Anyways hopefully I’m wrong and he’ll show this stacked field how it’s done.

|

2/12/2019 10:41 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/12/2019 10:42 AM

cameron96 wrote:

Now I could be wrong,

What’s with all the hype? Most rookies strugggggle for a bit.

Because Zachos older he’s gonna skip that rookie struggle?

Anyways hopefully I’m wrong and he’ll show this stacked field how it’s done.

For me, at least, it's just a hunch based on the speed, aggression, and desire he displayed the past few years. Vegas 2017 being the craziest example. I don't know, the dude just seems extra "racey" to me and charges forward when others seem content to sit back and follow each other for a while before finally making a move.

|

2/12/2019 10:50 AM

cameron96 wrote:

Now I could be wrong,

What’s with all the hype? Most rookies strugggggle for a bit.

Because Zachos older he’s gonna skip that rookie struggle?

Anyways hopefully I’m wrong and he’ll show this stacked field how it’s done.

tingo wrote:

For me, at least, it's just a hunch based on the speed, aggression, and desire he displayed the past few years. Vegas 2017 being the craziest example. I don't know, the dude just seems extra "racey" to me and charges forward when others seem content to sit back and follow each other for a while before finally making a move.

He won everyone’s hearts that day!

I do recal a pre Aldon Coop beating a pre aldon Zacho pretty bad in 2015/2016

We need a gate drop to see how times have changed!

|

2/12/2019 11:48 AM

It would be cool if he could win one right off

|

2/12/2019 1:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/12/2019 1:18 PM

cameron96 wrote:

Now I could be wrong,

What’s with all the hype? Most rookies strugggggle for a bit.

Because Zachos older he’s gonna skip that rookie struggle?

Anyways hopefully I’m wrong and he’ll show this stacked field how it’s done.

Over the winter he was winning (Geneva?) sx, but stalled or something last lap. Anderson also said he was getting beat by him sometimes at the test track, he said ZO was onnnnn it on the 450. Now hes coming back from injury, but the field just got deeper. Great news.

|

2/12/2019 1:20 PM

cameron96 wrote:

Now I could be wrong,

What’s with all the hype? Most rookies strugggggle for a bit.

Because Zachos older he’s gonna skip that rookie struggle?

Anyways hopefully I’m wrong and he’ll show this stacked field how it’s done.

tingo wrote:

For me, at least, it's just a hunch based on the speed, aggression, and desire he displayed the past few years. Vegas 2017 being the craziest example. I don't know, the dude just seems extra "racey" to me and charges forward when others seem content to sit back and follow each other for a while before finally making a move.

cameron96 wrote:

He won everyone’s hearts that day!

I do recal a pre Aldon Coop beating a pre aldon Zacho pretty bad in 2015/2016

We need a gate drop to see how times have changed!

Is Zach still with Baker this year?

|

Current: 2010 TM 250MX
Previous: 2012 KX450f, 2009 K8 RM250, 2012 RMZ250, 2008 YZ125

2/12/2019 2:42 PM

tingo wrote:

For me, at least, it's just a hunch based on the speed, aggression, and desire he displayed the past few years. Vegas 2017 being the craziest example. I don't know, the dude just seems extra "racey" to me and charges forward when others seem content to sit back and follow each other for a while before finally making a move.

cameron96 wrote:

He won everyone’s hearts that day!

I do recal a pre Aldon Coop beating a pre aldon Zacho pretty bad in 2015/2016

We need a gate drop to see how times have changed!

thorns wrote:

Is Zach still with Baker this year?

Yes

|

2/12/2019 7:24 PM

tingo wrote:

Sweet. Assuming he is healthy, I think ZO will be top 5 his first race out. Dude could have been a title contender.

I like your enthusiasm but that is a tall order coming in cold turkey off an injury at round seven. I'll go top ten.

|

2/13/2019 5:14 AM

tingo wrote:

Sweet. Assuming he is healthy, I think ZO will be top 5 his first race out. Dude could have been a title contender.

motomike137 wrote:

I like your enthusiasm but that is a tall order coming in cold turkey off an injury at round seven. I'll go top ten.

That is more likely, and probably his and the team's goal. I'll qualify my totally unimportant guess that he'll need a good start. Regardless of how he does, it will be exciting to have another past champion in the mix.

|

2/13/2019 10:19 AM

cameron96 wrote:

He won everyone’s hearts that day!

I do recal a pre Aldon Coop beating a pre aldon Zacho pretty bad in 2015/2016

We need a gate drop to see how times have changed!

Well, Zach didn't win everyone's heart with that performance but damn... what a ride! Glad he's back. Hoping to see some good results once he's acclimated.

|