Is Windham coaching someone at the moment?!

MXMattii
The question is pretty simple: Is Kevin Windham coaching someone at the moment and if not, is he open to do so, because he's someone with tons of experience and could help a lot of riders. Helping them going faster indoors but also getting them smoother outdoors so they don't waste energy where it isn't needed. He also knows a thing or two about setting a bike up and ... You can keep finding arguments why he could/would/should or is maybe already a great riding coach.
|
chasetwo79
6/23/2022 4:29pm
Kevin is retired. He’s not doing anything consistently other than loving his awesome life and throwing a cool event on his property here and there.
Riesenberg448
Fantasy
1959th
6/23/2022 5:16pm
From what I understand Rob from "Real Deal" has moved his operation to Kevin's Farm 14. Kevin is at the track at times working with the riders.

While Kitchen left for Star shortly after the move, I know there are a handful of guys down there. Harriman I believe spent time there, Kimball Jett, and I know Avery Long is there now.
6/23/2022 5:52pm Edited Date/Time 6/23/2022 8:49pm
From what I understand Rob from "Real Deal" has moved his operation to Kevin's Farm 14. Kevin is at the track at times working with the...
From what I understand Rob from "Real Deal" has moved his operation to Kevin's Farm 14. Kevin is at the track at times working with the riders.

While Kitchen left for Star shortly after the move, I know there are a handful of guys down there. Harriman I believe spent time there, Kimball Jett, and I know Avery Long is there now.
That’s correct. Kdub comes out a lot. Real deal is literally on his property. He will start saying everyone is hitting a section to slow and grab someone’s bike and blow our minds. On top of the two guys you mentioned, a kid named Elliot Bowsher who is racing 65s at Lorettas. Kid is the most talented person that age I’ve ever seen in person.

Levi never actually trained at farm 14. Real deal moved from wildwood mx in Louisiana to farm 14 the week after mini o’s the year Levi signed with star. Levi does come to visit a good bit and him and rob are really close.

Post a reply to: Is Windham coaching someone at the moment?!

The Latest