Is Vintage Service MX Parts in the Netherlands legit?

mark_swart
Hoping some of our European members can shed some light on this for me. I placed an order on the 9th, sent payment through PayPal, received a confirmation but radio silence since then. I've tried to contact them twice via a form on their site but haven't received a reply, and then I sent an email to the address they have listed and it bounced back.

They have some really cool stuff - can someone tell me if this is a legitimate vendor? Thanks!

http://www.vmx-service.eu/en/
|
Zeke27G
12/19/2019 6:02am

Ordered a billet Maico ignition cover from them and it showed up in about a week. Their correspondence was great prior to ordering, as I was concerned about availability and shipping.

Good luck!
alex69
12/19/2019 6:31am
mark_swart wrote:
Hoping some of our European members can shed some light on this for me. I placed an order on the 9th, sent payment through PayPal, received...
Hoping some of our European members can shed some light on this for me. I placed an order on the 9th, sent payment through PayPal, received a confirmation but radio silence since then. I've tried to contact them twice via a form on their site but haven't received a reply, and then I sent an email to the address they have listed and it bounced back.

They have some really cool stuff - can someone tell me if this is a legitimate vendor? Thanks!

http://www.vmx-service.eu/en/
Give them a call, possible from 1545 pm euro time, it's now 1530.
Vanilla
12/19/2019 7:10am
I am not familiair with the site, but it says on The homepage that they are having problems with computers/software/e-mail.
If they dont respond on your mail they ask to try this adress. jeroen@wijlens.demon.nl
OldPro277
12/19/2019 7:23am Edited Date/Time 12/19/2019 7:29am
Mark--- relax. I've ordered a ton of stuff from these guys in the past 3 years. Very legit. They carry quite a few things that are no longer available in the States or very difficult to find. As a matter of fact ,I just received my latest order Tuesday night. As Zeke stated their shipping is very quick. I usually get mine inside of 6 days, this one took 8. Maybe Christmas shipping slowed this one up a tad, but in any event, I wouldn't get too worked up .
*** update-- My last order was placed late Sunday night 12/8 and was delivered Tuesday 12/17 ,so thats technically 9 days, but still not bad for being shipped from the Netherlands at Christmas rush time***

The Shop

mark_swart
12/19/2019 7:24am
Thanks for the replies -- I managed to reach them via phone, all is well and my order is in progress.
Ti
12/19/2019 7:28am
Yes they are legit and HIGHLY recommended!!

Post a reply to: Is Vintage Service MX Parts in the Netherlands legit?

The Latest