Is There Anyone from Rocky Mountain ATV/MC on here?

JG2
Before I lose my mind and start trashing RMATV/MC are there any of their employees or better yet, a manager on this board? I need some help with a missing neck brace that was sent back and am not having the greatest of luck going through their channels.

Was hoping somebody could help me out and take ownership of my issue as it's stressing me out.
|
fourfourone
3/8/2019 10:48am
I really like RMATV but.... They do kind of suck when it comes to customer issues.
racer480
3/8/2019 4:53pm
Right around Xmas I bought a bunch of things, Troy Lee SE4 Composite helmet, new Fly gear, a bunch of stocking stuffers and some spare parts. Tracking number said they delivered it but when I got home from work there was no package to be found. Needless to say I do live close to the hood in Cedar Rapids, with crack heads and tweekers all around but after one call to RMATV they started a investigation and within a week they re-shipped 525$ worth of goodies to my door. They always been first rate with me. So sorry OP and everyone else that has had issues.
3/8/2019 5:07pm
Seems like ever since around Thanksgiving ish time they have started to go downhill. Shipping is a lot slower then it used to be and the customer service was shitty last time I had a issue
Harv379
Fantasy
1988th
3/8/2019 5:42pm
I dealt with a return issue for almost a month, and finally got connected with a customer service guy there named Cleon who had me taken care of in a day. Gage has also been really good. I've dealt with a lot of dud's and would recommend getting a hold of either one of them. You can email sales@rockymountainatvmc.com and in the subject line put, For Cleon or For Gage, or call their customer service number and ask for them. I actually called the store and got a hold of the manager to give them props because I was so frustrated with everyone else I dealt with.

The Shop

3/8/2019 5:49pm
Call them... I've had nothing but the positive experiences with them. If you have an issue they'll do their part to fix it.
JG2
3/8/2019 6:45pm
Yes, I have called and didn’t like the answer I got; which was to call the shipping company. I’m pretty much fucked unless somebody at RMATV trips over my package in their warehouse. RMATV claim it wasnt delivered and the shipper has an electronic signature and is saying it was.

Didn’t start the thread to flame RMATV, was hoping somebody there would see my post and offer to look into it and help.

Ted722
3/8/2019 6:51pm
Maybe Bobby's (Barbara) still there. Keep on it. Did they send you a return label?
atrdrvr7
3/8/2019 7:25pm
Charge it back to your credit card. Make them prove it was delivered.
3/8/2019 9:36pm
Uggh, don't get me started. I have had nothing bud bad experiences with them for the last year or so and customer service has been very hit or miss. I used to love them, but the honeymoon is definitely over for me!
bvm111
3/8/2019 9:48pm
Never an issue with rmatv ever for me! Always courteous when I call and never an issue on deliveries with almost 24 delivery to Vegas with standard shipping!
Five2Five
3/8/2019 9:57pm
I had two different orders this week, got my parts the next day each time. And i just had to send out a return, i used the live chat on my pc and got some great help,
mwilcox349
Fantasy
83rd
3/8/2019 10:53pm
atrdrvr7 wrote:
Charge it back to your credit card. Make them prove it was delivered.
This. I've been dealing with some warranty issues on some parts for over 5 months now. And its been a complete disaster on RMs end.
TheCRKid
3/9/2019 4:11am
JG2 wrote:
Yes, I have called and didn’t like the answer I got; which was to call the shipping company. I’m pretty much fucked unless somebody at RMATV...
Yes, I have called and didn’t like the answer I got; which was to call the shipping company. I’m pretty much fucked unless somebody at RMATV trips over my package in their warehouse. RMATV claim it wasnt delivered and the shipper has an electronic signature and is saying it was.

Didn’t start the thread to flame RMATV, was hoping somebody there would see my post and offer to look into it and help.

The whole mail order deal is hard at times
The customer need to call and report lost and stolen packages
After that is done the company will have to wait a little bit to see is it just got dropped at the wrong house.
If it was stolen normally it gets replaced
But at that point start doing signature required proactively on your end.
Some solutions are based on personal responsibility
t-rent33
3/9/2019 4:24am
I have some connections over there. I can see if I can get ahold of them today. Do you have an order number or something they can reference you by?
RACERX69
3/9/2019 4:36am
Sorry to hear. I’ve had nothing but positive experiences with RMATV.
kb228
3/9/2019 4:46am
I would do a chargeback to get your money back. Thats a significant amout of money to just lose.

RM’s customer service is usually really good.

I have to admit tho, their shipping speed has fallen since last fall. They switched from fedex to usps at their kentucky warehouse. What used to get to me next day now takes 3-4 days. Its really a bummer.
zippytech
3/9/2019 5:00am
That's odd I just got an order this week and it came FedEx.
Markee
Fantasy
1890th
3/9/2019 5:03am
Should have sent the damn thing sooner.
3/9/2019 5:17am
kb228 wrote:
I would do a chargeback to get your money back. Thats a significant amout of money to just lose. RM’s customer service is usually really good...
I would do a chargeback to get your money back. Thats a significant amout of money to just lose.

I have to admit tho, their shipping speed has fallen since last fall. They switched from fedex to usps at their kentucky warehouse. What used to get to me next day now takes 3-4 days. Its really a bummer.
I used to get everything from UPS in two days here in Ohio. Now it’s always FedEx and takes about 4-5 days.
kb228
3/9/2019 5:27am
kb228 wrote:
I would do a chargeback to get your money back. Thats a significant amout of money to just lose. RM’s customer service is usually really good...

I used to get everything from UPS in two days here in Ohio. Now it’s always FedEx and takes about 4-5 days.
Really? Im in ohio too.
soggy
Fantasy
3846th
3/9/2019 5:32am
JG2 wrote:
Yes, I have called and didn’t like the answer I got; which was to call the shipping company. I’m pretty much fucked unless somebody at RMATV...

sounds like you shipped it back yourself and didn't use there return label. Which because you are in Canada they probably can't offer you a return label. Did you get insurance on the package? Unfortunately you probably will have to start an investigation with the shipping company to clear it up. If it was one of their return labels and they see it was delivered but can't be found they wouldn't have an issue sending out another order because there labels are insured and they'll start an investigation with the shipping provider.
3/9/2019 5:36am
kb228 wrote:

kb228 wrote:
Really? Im in ohio too.
Yep. Ever since fall of 2018 it’s been FedEx for me. I have nothing good to say about FedEx after they “lost” my RMATVMC gift card my wife got me for Christmas. And even then RM was a pain to deal with. They seen it said not delivered and still weren’t going to correct it because it was out of their control. Finally got them to send it as an email after telling them that we never received it. After that I’ve been a little unhappy with them
kb228
3/9/2019 6:15am
kb228 wrote:
Really? Im in ohio too.
Yep. Ever since fall of 2018 it’s been FedEx for me. I have nothing good to say about FedEx after they “lost” my RMATVMC gift card...
Yep. Ever since fall of 2018 it’s been FedEx for me. I have nothing good to say about FedEx after they “lost” my RMATVMC gift card my wife got me for Christmas. And even then RM was a pain to deal with. They seen it said not delivered and still weren’t going to correct it because it was out of their control. Finally got them to send it as an email after telling them that we never received it. After that I’ve been a little unhappy with them
RM sure dropped the ball lately for everyone for sure.
sandman768
3/9/2019 7:45am
Nothing but positives for me in NY....I”m shocked at how fast I can get something to my door....I even won 10$ credit last week in SX picks! But with any mail ordering....when something goes wrong it can be frustrating...
JG2
3/9/2019 7:53am
RMATV was to send the brace back to Leatt for repair, as Leatt were not a lot of help.

No return label was used. I should have known this would have turned into a mess.

Order Number: 9245743
Customer No: 3635349
dkurtd
3/9/2019 7:58am
kb228 wrote:

I'm with you, used to get 2 days from UPS now 4 days from FEDEX and it looks like they kicked the parts from Kentucky to Tennessee.
3/9/2019 8:22am
kb228 wrote:

dkurtd wrote:
I'm with you, used to get 2 days from UPS now 4 days from FEDEX and it looks like they kicked the parts from Kentucky to...
I'm with you, used to get 2 days from UPS now 4 days from FEDEX and it looks like they kicked the parts from Kentucky to Tennessee.
Yep that’s FedEx for ya. My last package was a set of oem Yamaha wheels and the box had a huge hole in it. Luckily my wheels were fine but those mail carriers do not give two shits about your packages
rikhek
3/9/2019 8:45am
I really like RMATV but.... They do kind of suck when it comes to customer issues.
One of the best companies I've ever dealt with regarding customer service. I've bought LOTS from RM over better than 20 years and they've ALWAYS been outstanding. I don't buy from anywhere else due to their "BEST PRICING" approach and impeccable customer service.

Funny story. A couple years ago I was going through my unused spare parts and had stuff from bikes sold many years prior. I said what the hell, lets have some fun. I put it all in a big box and sent to RM for a refund. I had over 50 different "parts". RM called me and asked, "what the hell". I spoke to them and they then went through every single part and gave me a credit/refund for parts they haven't even sold in over 10 years. Just amazing.

Post a reply to: Is There Anyone from Rocky Mountain ATV/MC on here?

The Latest