Is THIS SUSUKi TYLER967MX?

Related:
Create New Tag

12/31/2017 1:56 AM

Tyler, is this you? If so, we need to give him some vital love.

I see this kid on Youtube all the time when looking for supercross / motocross videos and I was thinking today this has to be Tyler967MX. The only thing that makes me think it's not, he never mentions HIS MY FAVERITE RIDER ON THE SUSUKI FROM TEXAS BRAKE WHARTON or his 2nd favorite BRAKE BAGGET. Maybe it's because neither races a Suzuki any more

All jokes aside, whoever it is, the kid definitely loves moto and while I may be poking a little fun, I love I appreciate his love for it.

|

12/31/2017 2:31 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/31/2017 2:32 AM

"Tyler" doesn't really exist outside the bandwidth of VitalMX...lol

|

"Nothing happens until something moves"

12/31/2017 6:41 AM

tempura wrote:

Bullshit. TYLER lives rent free in the heads of a few Vitards. They still jump to his defense anytime someone gives him a little shit. laughing

|

12/31/2017 7:21 AM

Tyler's "Mom" had a few Vitards apologizing profusely for "mistreating her kid." I believe the bossman even got caught in the net. grin

|

12/31/2017 7:25 AM

tempura wrote:

Oh no, his mom is gonna be back here in few moments. Take cover because shit is about to get real.

|

KX125

12/31/2017 8:55 AM

This kid truly love dirt bikes. "Tyler" is a pathetic donkey.

|

12/31/2017 8:58 AM

* SUSZUKI

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

12/31/2017 9:02 AM

I completely missed when his Mom was posting here. Can anyone link me to it?

|

"Who cares about what other people think"

12/31/2017 9:06 AM

Myke wrote:

http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/You-People-Shoud-Be-ASHAMED-of-Yourselves,1285090

|

12/31/2017 9:07 AM

Myke wrote:

Thanks!

|

"Who cares about what other people think"

12/31/2017 9:10 AM

I'm actually re-reading that entire thread since I came down with the flu this morning and have nothing better to do. It's full of gold for sure.

|

12/31/2017 10:13 AM

avidchimp wrote:

I'm actually re-reading that entire thread since I came down with the flu this morning and have nothing better to do. It's full of gold for sure.

When you're done, here's another bit of gold (although it has been 'sanitized' at some point..):
http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/If-youre-looking-for-Ddavis-Dean-Wilson-related-threads,1228091?exclusive_forum_user=false&mobile=false&page=1

Get well soon----A1 is looming.

|

12/31/2017 10:30 AM

avidchimp wrote:

Mini Elsinore wrote:

When you're done, here's another bit of gold (although it has been 'sanitized' at some point..):
http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/If-youre-looking-for-Ddavis-Dean-Wilson-related-threads,1228091?exclusive_forum_user=false&mobile=false&page=1

Get well soon----A1 is looming.

Haaaahahaha this was priceless!!!

Wait, did you call this hust 'a little bit of gold??" Bruh this was Fort Knox with stacks of gold bars, gold bullion .....pure platinum!!
GuyB, these threads and all related threads to these should have their own section on the main forum page further encapsulating their greatness for all to read whenever someone needs a good chuckle.
You could call it "Hall of Fame - Epic Meltdown"

|

12/31/2017 11:00 AM

I subscribed to the dudes channel. Guy seems to love MX, that's cool. Most of his videos only have less then 10 views.

|

12/31/2017 12:29 PM

I watched the whole video.

|

12/31/2017 1:00 PM

Need to talk a little louder and clearer buddy. The kids having a go. Would really be good to see him progress with some positive encouragement and gain some soilid confidence. Wo knows, could hopefully take down Ralph's spot one day

|

12/31/2017 1:24 PM

Nuthin'. I got .....nuthin'.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

12/31/2017 2:14 PM

Myke wrote:

Tyler trolled you guys so hard when he pretended to be his mom.

|

12/31/2017 2:29 PM

109 wrote:

"Tyler" is a certain member of the moto industry.

|

12/31/2017 2:51 PM

avidchimp wrote:

http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/You-People-Shoud-Be-ASHAMED-of-Yourselves,1285090

109 wrote:

avidchimp wrote:

"Tyler" is a certain member of the moto industry.

I'm sure there are a bunch of people in "the industry" who could be Tyler.

|

12/31/2017 3:15 PM

I gotta’ tell you, Tyler’s game is strong if he is trolling. I actually live in Athens, TX, and the pics of him with Kerry Harris Satellite banners is impressive—that’s actually a big satellite dealer here in Athens!

|

12/31/2017 3:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/31/2017 4:21 PM

Graybeard wrote:

I gotta’ tell you, Tyler’s game is strong if he is trolling. I actually live in Athens, TX, and the pics of him with Kerry Harris Satellite banners is impressive—that’s actually a big satellite dealer here in Athens!

What about the profile pic before? It was changed because it was a pic taken in Australia with a VZ Commodore in the background and he had Brisbane Lions football club shorts on.

What Kerry Harris banner? That is a pro wrestler’s banner who goes by the name “Big Show”.

http://m.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/HIP-HORAY-FOR-KYLE-REGAL-NATIONAL-CHAMPION-FORM-TEXAS,1285572

Edit: Spell

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

12/31/2017 3:57 PM

He used to also type normal like this

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

12/31/2017 4:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/31/2017 4:23 PM

Graybeard wrote:

kzizok wrote:

What about the profile pic before? It was changed because it was a pic taken in Australia with a VZ Commodore in the background and he had Brisbane Lions football club shorts on.

What Kerry Harris banner? That is a pro wrestler’s banner who goes by the name “Big Show”.

http://m.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/HIP-HORAY-FOR-KYLE-REGAL-NATIONAL-CHAMPION-FORM-TEXAS,1285572

You'd be surprised where commodores can turn up. Brisbane broncos shorts too.

|

12/31/2017 4:25 PM

Yeah, Broncos.

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

12/31/2017 4:40 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/31/2017 4:46 PM

kzizok wrote:

That’s what puzzled me earlier, but he had a pic with a Kerry Harris hat or shirt, and referenced them in a post one thread awhile back. But, like Sasquatch, I’ve never seen him, but I keep looking!

Edit:Just looked at his profile pic again, that’s a Kerry Harris Satellite shirt he has on. Bigfoot is REAL!

|

12/31/2017 5:29 PM

This thread is GOLD

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

12/31/2017 5:51 PM

Graybeard wrote:

I'm in Chandler, you should come over and ride. Now I know he is in Athens, I've got to figure out who it is.

|

12/31/2017 6:08 PM

“WE THINK HARD ABOUT GETIG THIS FOR MY NEXT BIKE BUT CUND FIND IT LOWER ENUFF TO THE GROUND WITHOUT SLIDIG THE FORKS TO THE BARS AND MY DAD SCARD IT GET HEDSHAKE ON THE FAST STRATES”

This is the best statement I have ever seen from him. It’s from another thread. Cracks me up every time.

|

12/31/2017 6:09 PM

racingfortheson wrote:

I'm in Chandler, you should come over and ride. Now I know he is in Athens, I've got to figure out who it is.

He should be easy enough to spot, just look for the guy/kid with the pixelated head.

Photo

|