Is Musquin gonna move?

Joko
Fantasy
190th
5/10/2019 5:16pm
Similarity is close

kpiper
5/10/2019 5:35pm
Who’s he’s going to leave KTM for? Kawi, Honda, Yamaha already full as well as the KTM brand Husky... It’s either JGR or stay where he’s...
Who’s he’s going to leave KTM for? Kawi, Honda, Yamaha already full as well as the KTM brand Husky... It’s either JGR or stay where he’s at.
Honda has an open spot if they don't renew Seely.
5/10/2019 7:29pm
MM25 has finished near the top every season. That alone makes him a title contender and KTM knows that.
mac3-d
5/11/2019 7:22am
How many years has he been with Aldon ?
I remember it was said too many years & burn out started
Time to move to a different trainer & different riding partners & stay on the pumpkin

The Shop

5/11/2019 7:34am
mac3-d wrote:
How many years has he been with Aldon ? I remember it was said too many years & burn out started Time to move to a...
How many years has he been with Aldon ?
I remember it was said too many years & burn out started
Time to move to a different trainer & different riding partners & stay on the pumpkin
I believe he is with Aldon since 2014 or 2015 (since Villopoto left the house). I agree with people thinking Marv needs a change. I would love to see him goes to Honda with Roczen and train at 100% with DV and Dylan F.

Marv has only got one 250 SX EAST title since paring with Aldon and during that time all his other teammates crushed it (Dungey / Anderson / Osborne / Webb).

He needs a change and a reset button for next year
Texas Built
5/11/2019 7:39am
Unless he's not happy with the team or bike, no reason to change. His results were good. I know millennials want trophies for everyone, but I think Marvin understands thats not how it works. Whats he suposed to do? Move to JGR and team up with Hill who just does the bare minimum?
kpiper
5/11/2019 8:03am
Unless he's not happy with the team or bike, no reason to change. His results were good. I know millennials want trophies for everyone, but I...
Unless he's not happy with the team or bike, no reason to change. His results were good. I know millennials want trophies for everyone, but I think Marvin understands thats not how it works. Whats he suposed to do? Move to JGR and team up with Hill who just does the bare minimum?
Or move to JGR and be the top dog? Might be appealing for some compared to the #2 at KTM.
davistld01
5/11/2019 8:19am Edited Date/Time 5/11/2019 8:22am
Unless he's not happy with the team or bike, no reason to change. His results were good. I know millennials want trophies for everyone, but I...
kpiper wrote:
Or move to JGR and be the top dog? Might be appealing for some compared to the #2 at KTM.
Why would Marvin care about being the top dog on an inferior bike and team? Hell, I'd much rather be #2 rider on arguably the best team and bike on the paddock? Team JGR isn't in the same galaxy with KTM.

Not wishing anything bad on Cooper, but crap happens in racing...and if he takes a bad fall and is out for the season, Musquin has what it takes to win motos on that bike that he knows so well. He'd be in optimum position for a championship of his own.
Boomslang
Fantasy
725th
5/11/2019 8:33am
BobKerr wrote:
Some of you guys have weird views. Not everybody can win. Marvin is a super solid rider who represents his team very well, and has finished...
Some of you guys have weird views. Not everybody can win. Marvin is a super solid rider who represents his team very well, and has finished on the podium every season in SX and MX except for one since moving up to the 450 class.

Without doubt Marvin will be a contender for this championship. Its gonna come down to who makes the least mistakes and Marv is pretty solid outdoors.

This is going to be a great outdoor season with the depth of talent.
motoman617
5/11/2019 8:38am
kpiper wrote:
davistld01 wrote:
Why would Marvin care about being the top dog on an inferior bike and team? Hell, I'd much rather be #2 rider on arguably the best...
Why would Marvin care about being the top dog on an inferior bike and team? Hell, I'd much rather be #2 rider on arguably the best team and bike on the paddock? Team JGR isn't in the same galaxy with KTM.

Not wishing anything bad on Cooper, but crap happens in racing...and if he takes a bad fall and is out for the season, Musquin has what it takes to win motos on that bike that he knows so well. He'd be in optimum position for a championship of his own.
Exactly. You are only the #2 guy if you don’t win. Cooper came in as the #2 guy and became the #1 guy by winning in Supercross. If MM25 stays where he is on a bike and program he is comfortable on he can be the #1 guy by winning. Doing that increases his money in hand in the form of bonuses.

Remember at A1 2020 it will not matter what you did for me last year it is what you start doing right then. #1 or #2 rider won’t matter then. He becomes the #1 guy by winning.
friday10
5/11/2019 8:56am
Did this post really get 4 pages?
bsharkey
5/11/2019 9:47am
Well it kind of sucks for him. First dungey, then anderson and now webb. Seems like hes the 2nd place guy
kpiper
5/11/2019 2:11pm
davistld01 wrote:
Why would Marvin care about being the top dog on an inferior bike and team? Hell, I'd much rather be #2 rider on arguably the best...

Not saying I disagree but who knows what MM may want to do. But I think the JGR program is a good one and I am sure the factory Suzuki is a good bike on par with the rest. Old man Chad was going fast on it.

Many big names have gone to Suzuki including Hannah, McGrath and RC4. I understand it is not the same now but Kenny sure looked good on the Suzuki not long ago.
Helda
5/11/2019 2:43pm
Who’s he’s going to leave KTM for? Kawi, Honda, Yamaha already full as well as the KTM brand Husky... It’s either JGR or stay where he’s...
Who’s he’s going to leave KTM for? Kawi, Honda, Yamaha already full as well as the KTM brand Husky... It’s either JGR or stay where he’s at.
Did Seely resign?
Helda
5/11/2019 2:46pm
What about money, I'm sure he would like an extra $300k+ honda is rumoured to have offered...
plowboy
5/11/2019 3:15pm
Anyone remember Kevin Windham? Always a bridesmaid but I don't remember him getting grief for not winning titles. You guys act like only the previous years champ should be allowed to line up. Any team would be lucky to have MM in the stable.
kpiper
5/11/2019 4:06pm
Saying his age is meaningless is totally wrong. History says no one his age will ever win a SX title. Sure, it could happen but it never has in all these years.
Mxracer6y
5/11/2019 5:38pm Edited Date/Time 5/11/2019 5:47pm
I dont have instagram nice try
Madmax31
Fantasy
83rd
5/11/2019 8:06pm
I could see him wanting out of KTM due to not liking Webb and Anderson. But where will he go? Honda?
kpiper
5/11/2019 9:46pm
And exactly how many SX titles did Cairoli win after he was 28 years old???

Post a reply to: Is Musquin gonna move?

The Latest