Is Millsaps getting there?

mud
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 6:50pm
So DM went toe to toe with Ferry in the second moto and got him? I always thought he would be able to keep the front guys in sight, and in two years be battling with them. Hope thats going to happen. Has V'Poto found a way to finish 2nd and try to stay up to win the championship? He has had fast lap times with BT, but getting beat. Like BT a lot, and RV. I know BT is a world champ, and the fastest guy here outdoors. Is he prone to injury or was last year his turn? Seems like the Lite's class as a whole is racing smart.
|
mpy
5/29/2007 4:06pm
I've been impressed with Millsaps too. I was expecting Langston and Ferry to be ahead of him at least. Although I guess Langston is improving all the time... at least for as long as he will be healthy.

I think RV is really hating it being beaten by his teammate. It will be interesting to see if Townley will be faster than RV in the next races. If yes, Townley will be the champ this year, no doubt about that. I don't think he's too prone to injury. He was really unlucky last year (bike problems causing injury etc...). He's a smart racer.

The top 6-7 in the MX2, (I refuse to use the Lites name) is really impressive.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
5/30/2007 5:54pm
mpy wrote:
I've been impressed with Millsaps too. I was expecting Langston and Ferry to be ahead of him at least. Although I guess Langston is improving all...
I've been impressed with Millsaps too. I was expecting Langston and Ferry to be ahead of him at least. Although I guess Langston is improving all the time... at least for as long as he will be healthy.

I think RV is really hating it being beaten by his teammate. It will be interesting to see if Townley will be faster than RV in the next races. If yes, Townley will be the champ this year, no doubt about that. I don't think he's too prone to injury. He was really unlucky last year (bike problems causing injury etc...). He's a smart racer.

Davi's getting there. He said the broken femur hurt his confidence, but that it's coming back.
eurohero
6/3/2007 5:45pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:54pm
mpy wrote:
I've been impressed with Millsaps too. I was expecting Langston and Ferry to be ahead of him at least. Although I guess Langston is improving all...

GuyB wrote:
Davi's getting there. He said the broken femur hurt his confidence, but that it's coming back.
3rd behind the 2 fastest riders on the planet, I'd say that is pretty close to \"there.\" If Bubba KO's himself anytime soon, we could be looking at a free for all for the outdoor title. Look who's at the top of that list. Hope that answeres your question.
Mike Bierman
6/3/2007 6:44pm
mpy wrote:

GuyB wrote:
eurohero wrote:
3rd behind the 2 fastest riders on the planet, I'd say that is pretty close to \"there.\" If Bubba KO's himself anytime soon, we could be...
3rd behind the 2 fastest riders on the planet, I'd say that is pretty close to \"there.\" If Bubba KO's himself anytime soon, we could be looking at a free for all for the outdoor title. Look who's at the top of that list. Hope that answeres your question.
Agree...and the odds, of Stewart doing that is probable...if he repeats the past, that is. However, a straight up win, by 118 would be cool.

Post a reply to: Is Millsaps getting there?

The Latest