Is MXGP Pro a good replacement for classic Mx vs ATV?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/20/2018 8:34 PM

Hello, I’ve been searching for an MX game to buy that controls similar to the old Mx vs ATV games, using single stick controls, namely Unleashed and Untamed. I know the dual stick reflex controls are supposed to give you more control, but I absolutely despise them, it isn’t fun for me. I haven’t found another forum or website that could get me a concrete answer, so I thought I’d try here. Thankyou.

|

8/20/2018 11:08 PM

I've only got limited hand control and can only use single stick and can get around pretty good! So I'd say yes

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

8/20/2018 11:29 PM

Somw guys like the physics in the old MVA series games.....I totally despise them. All of them. To me....MES and MXGP pro are the best two Moto games ever created. I do wish the Site was stronger though.

But you know what? Nobody can really answer your question. Because only YOU can find out which one's you enjoy the most. That's what it boils down to right?

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Ezza is Da man!

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

8/20/2018 11:40 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

Somw guys like the physics in the old MVA series games.....I totally despise them. All of them. To me....MES and MXGP pro are ...more

Yeah true, but what I think he's asking is if it's still possible to go any good.. I tried the first few games with the two stick set up and it was so fucken frustrating couldn't get through turns runnin wide and shit! They were almost unplayable for me which sucked 'Oh great can't even ride a pretend computer bike now' haha.. But yep the MXGP/MES games rule

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

8/21/2018 8:05 AM

If they can figure out how to fix the garbage free ride physics, there's a chance...

|

"A link is only as long as your longest strong chain"

8/21/2018 10:45 AM

I’m pretty sure both games allow you to customize the controller configuration to a single joystick setup.

|

8/21/2018 2:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/21/2018 2:55 PM

Rasun_DeSilva wrote:

Hello, I’ve been searching for an MX game to buy that controls similar to the old Mx vs ATV games, using single stick ...more

nah

|

8/22/2018 9:45 AM

Well for starters, there is a mxgp and MVA thread on here that you could of started with. In saying that, MVA all out has single stick option in the pause menu

|

8/22/2018 1:13 PM

I've got Monster energy supercross and mxgp pro. Monster energy supercross is up there with mx vs atv reflex/alive IMO but mxgp pro is definitely lacking. It's not total garbage but there are just a lot of little things a bit off which make the game less fun.

|

8/22/2018 1:17 PM

I think mxsim with 2018 graphics would suffice...

|