Is Justin Hill Racing The 450 In ATL?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/1/2018 5:48 PM

I looked through the first few pages and didn't see anything. Is Justin Hill in for this weekend?

|

United States of America

3/1/2018 5:58 PM

Atlanta yes, Daytona maybe. That's the last I heard, not sure if those plans have changed.

|

3/1/2018 6:01 PM

Thanks! Can't leave that guy out of the fantasySX picks. Definite spoiler.

|

United States of America

3/1/2018 6:37 PM

Definite winner. He will win Atlanta.

|

3/1/2018 6:53 PM

ATL and Daytoner.

|

3/1/2018 7:53 PM

I'm curious to see what jump combos he's going to be doing that will force a couple others to try. I think he's exciting to watch, just hope he doesn't wad up pushing it too much.

|

MCM2 name - RXR_ProKawi24
PS4 Gamertag "Rocko24" - Add me for MES2 (soon to be MES3)

3/1/2018 8:11 PM

Daytona is a bit too much like outdoors, can’t imagine that will go well?
Will JGR put him on a 450 for outdoors, he’s gotta do better than 250 class I would hope.
He’d be a bit more motivated I reckon...

|

3/1/2018 11:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/1/2018 11:31 PM

Like Daniel Blair was saying on his Main Event Moto podcst JGR should sign Hill to a Supercross only ride and sign Jeremy Martin to ride the 450 for outdoors only, would give them a legit shot to possible win a title.

I know it would probably never happen but I though it was actually a pretty good idea.

|

3/2/2018 2:11 AM

motonation24 wrote:

Daytona is a bit too much like outdoors, can’t imagine that will go well?
Will JGR put him on a 450 for outdoors, he’s gotta do better than 250 class I would hope.
He’d be a bit more motivated I reckon...

Dunno, he was arguably the best through the sand section last weekend, he could do alright at Daytona

|

James = #7. Malcolm = #27
7/27=0.259259259259259259259
Stewart return confirmed!

3/2/2018 3:13 AM

Mega psyched if he does

|

3/2/2018 3:42 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/2/2018 3:42 AM

Blake: So what you do here Justin is triple, quad and then quad again. Nothing but net, bro!

Photo

|

“Let the Good Times Roll”

3/2/2018 6:43 AM

ProKawi24 wrote:

I'm curious to see what jump combos he's going to be doing that will force a couple others to try. I think he's exciting to watch, just hope he doesn't wad up pushing it too much.

Him and his brother seem to have a knack for jumping some technical/big stuff.

|

United States of America

3/2/2018 7:47 AM

jbrown15 wrote:

Like Daniel Blair was saying on his Main Event Moto podcst JGR should sign Hill to a Supercross only ride and sign Jeremy Martin to ride the 450 for outdoors only, would give them a legit shot to possible win a title.

I know it would probably never happen but I though it was actually a pretty good idea.

I dont see jeremy even getting close to touching tomac marvin or anderson in outdoors.

|

3/2/2018 9:11 AM

Dear Suzuki USA, JGR...et al,

Please keep this dude on a Scooter at the races every damn weekend. He’s as much fun to watch as his brother was and he’s got the same Magoo-Mojo that all the riders from his region do.

Dear “North-West” MXers,

Ya might wanna check yer-selves! Why?
Because, the Nor-Cal Moto Council & with the full endorsement of The OGS have convened and concluded the following...

The Brothers Hills are OURS! We’ve been on-board since the VERY BEGINNING. We’ve never given up...even when Josh was suffering from Drop-Foot...we, like Carey, Never GAVE UP! Skill, Free Will & Spiriit and an amazing dose of The Dude Life are all VERY Nor-Cal. The Brothers Hill have The Stoke; thus, they are OURS!

That is All.

Signed,
COO of the The Old Guy Syndicate on behalf of the Nor-Cal Moto Council.

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

3/2/2018 9:21 AM

Geez... it was ONE race. Let's see after a couple and then you can make the claims of "Definite winner".... or not.

|

3/2/2018 6:35 PM

jbomx363 wrote:

Geez... it was ONE race. Let's see after a couple and then you can make the claims of "Definite winner".... or not.

X2 he looked good but yes let’s see over a few rounds how it goes

|

3/3/2018 7:41 AM

He will be good on a track that tight and jumpy!

|

Did i do that?

3/3/2018 8:10 AM

jonesaustin wrote:

Definite winner. He will win Atlanta.

i really like this kid and his riding style and would love to see him snag a win, but i don't see him beating Eli straight up especially in Atlanta. Smallest track of the year with top guys under 50 seconds. That's a lot of laps. Although it being a Triple Crown event i could see him winning one of the shorter races for sure. Good luck JH

|

3/3/2018 9:55 AM

ProKawi24 wrote:

I'm curious to see what jump combos he's going to be doing that will force a couple others to try. I think he's exciting to watch, just hope he doesn't wad up pushing it too much.

I agree with you on that! He reminds me of JS7 he finds those crazy fast lines and hits jumps bigger than most guys and pulls some nasty rhythm sections. Maybe there will be a Wall jump at Daytona!

|

"If you're not 1st your Last"