Is JT still kinda rolling

Related:
Create New Tag

5/21/2020 10:54 AM

Is this legit JT or someone just making some stuff. Photo

|

5/21/2020 10:59 AM

Last I saw on social media, they had some video of all the wheelie boys in their swag riding the streetz...

|

5/21/2020 11:02 AM

They should bring back their 80's and 90's gear and make it exactly as sold back then...would be a huge hit in the VMX world.

|

5/21/2020 11:14 AM

It's legit.

JT Hoodie

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

5/21/2020 11:15 AM

Cool vid...

|

(The preceding post by Indian Dunes 4ever is heavily laced with Cognitive Bias)

5/21/2020 12:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/21/2020 2:12 PM

Black Diesel Bomber wrote:

They should bring back their 80's and 90's gear and make it exactly as sold back then...would be a huge hit in the VMX world.

About the only way they can compete in today's gear market. When you can get gear sets for under $ 150.00 its tough to sell gear sets.

|

5/21/2020 1:03 PM

Black Diesel Bomber wrote:

mb60 wrote:

About the only way they can compete in today's gear market. When you can get gear sets for under $ 150.00 its tough to sell gear sets.

Exactly...meanwhile as all the VMX'ers search for old gear on ebay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/VTG-JT-Racing-Suzuki-Motorcross-Pants-Size-32/164209524064?hash=item263ba67d60:g:BaQAAOSwVX5exDrR

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Motocross-Pants-Yamaha-Jt-racing-Size30-Boot-Coovers-Husky-Jt-racing/174288134066?hash=item289461dfb2:g:kOoAAOSwV~BexAKC

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NOS-Vintage-JT-Racing-USA-Pro-Tour-Jersey-Size-M-Bonehead-Pants-30-set-Rare/174265843822?hash=item28930dc06e:g:2H8AAOSwPTNeqYy8

|

5/21/2020 1:16 PM

Wore a lot of their gear back in the day... it was good stuff.

Looks like they are bringing some stuff back...

https://jtracingusa.com/pages/motocross

|

(The preceding post by Indian Dunes 4ever is heavily laced with Cognitive Bias)

5/21/2020 1:23 PM

I've been wearing their stuff since 2013. Great quality and looks! But the last few times I've called them nothing there and their site only showed casual wear. Bummer!

|

5/21/2020 11:25 PM

In January I visited my parents, and while looking for something my brother wanted me to find in their storage unit, I came across this stuff from freshman year in high school:

Photo

I wanted to be JMB so bad I grew a mullet, and it was glorious.

|

5/22/2020 7:22 PM

Back in the 80s I wore fox and JT pants and gloves. Always felt the JT was better quality. Both looked cool though.

|

5/22/2020 8:31 PM

I've got a JT chest/back protector in the garage.

VMX score!

Think I'll have a set of my TLD gear prepped to match!

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

5/22/2020 9:21 PM

I opened this thread and expected to see $$$$$$$$$$. Alas, JT gear is cool and some throwback shit is even cooler n that.

|

5/22/2020 9:33 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

It's legit.

JT Hoodie

JT BMX gear in the 80s was awesome. I don't even recall any competition.

Out of curiosity I went to their website, and also the link above. I would hate to be the guy paying full price for their stuff blink

|

5/22/2020 10:34 PM

That pricing scheme is awesome. Jack it waaay up and then discount to a reality price and it looks like youre getting an awesome deal. $90 for a hoody? Haha

|

5/23/2020 3:17 AM

Not JT but I found these in one of my old gear boxes Photo
Photo

|

5/23/2020 12:39 PM

Ktm909 wrote:

Not JT but I found these in one of my old gear boxes Photo
Photo

Weren't they what you bought when you had shit boots LOL.

|

5/23/2020 2:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/23/2020 2:40 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

It's legit.

JT Hoodie

JeepnMike wrote:

Out of curiosity I went to their website, and also the link above. I would hate to be the guy paying full price for their stuff blink

There was bill walters and max....

|

scte3.0 pro-line trinity tekin

5/23/2020 4:13 PM

|

5/23/2020 4:13 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

It's legit.

JT Hoodie

JeepnMike wrote:

dsmith wrote:

Aero, Zeronine, Gear.

|

5/23/2020 6:28 PM

JeepnMike wrote:

dsmith wrote:

RandyS wrote:

Aero, Zeronine, Gear.

Anybody who can remember those brands will appreciate this gem I have sitting in my den 👍

Photo

|

5/23/2020 9:58 PM

Photo

My brother Jackpine 1990-91

I still have all of this gear.
|

5/23/2020 11:27 PM

24MX still has some of their gear. Bought a set last year for getting back on bike but sadly not yet

|

Now a member of the Orange brigade

5/23/2020 11:30 PM

FortyHat wrote:

In January I visited my parents, and while looking for something my brother wanted me to find in their storage unit, I came across this stuff from freshman year in high school:

Photo

There is something about those chest protectors that makes me want to ride again.

I remember back in the day my oldman came home with some Ramirez chest protectors....and the only thing I could do was pull the brat move....i refused to wear them. He eventually got rid of them to a mates dad and I got my JT's.

It took a while for my dad to realise it was not cool for me to ride with Oneal pants, Sinisalo jersey etc...we eventually got it right.

With that said, im extremely grateful to my oldman for everything he gave me.

|

5/24/2020 12:32 AM

FortyHat wrote:

Photo

Boomslang wrote:

There is something about those chest protectors that makes me want to ride again.

I remember back in the day my oldman came home with some Ramirez chest protectors....and the only thing I could do was pull the brat move....i refused to wear them. He eventually got rid of them to a mates dad and I got my JT's.

It took a while for my dad to realise it was not cool for me to ride with Oneal pants, Sinisalo jersey etc...we eventually got it right.

With that said, im extremely grateful to my oldman for everything he gave me.

I can appreciate that. I had to deal with a lot of mixed gear as a kid too, but as a parent now I can definitely see why they pushed back.

But with guys like Bailey and Lechien, the most naturally talented guys making the gear look good, and then RJ wore it for a stretch after his injury (minus the helmet), and then JMB, for me it was irresistible. Had to have it. Good memories.

|

5/24/2020 8:01 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/24/2020 8:03 AM

1986 My mom used to cut my head off in every shot with the camera.. here she took 2 pics of me and copied them on a printer and later i took a pic of those pics with phone. Still have my blue als-2 helmet.
Photo

|

I don't have to be as smart as you hope to be some day anymore. wink

5/25/2020 11:58 AM

Photo

Photo
State of the art in the 80’s!
Loved my JT ALS helmet, but I destroyed it in the desert. I don’t remember the hit, but it did it’s job.
|

5/25/2020 12:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/25/2020 12:04 PM

Photo
I found a pic with my JT helmet.
|

5/26/2020 12:51 AM

FLmxer wrote:

1986 My mom used to cut my head off in every shot with the camera.. here she took 2 pics of me and copied them on a printer and later i took a pic of those pics with phone. Still have my blue als-2 helmet.
Photo

Oh yeah the blue ALS-2. Here's my older brother sporting that one.

Photo

He's on an 88 CR250 there, first bike with the "low-boy" pipe to try to move the center of gravity (mostly the gas tank back then) down. Man o man, love those years in life.

|