Is Herlings that good!?

Excaliburbmx
8/25/2019 9:46am
Not really he is a phenomenal rider and has amazing speed. He isn’t an untouchable flash he is so much like js7 either on another level or crash.
His only downside is injuries.
He is great to watch just like Tomac just don’t which one you will get but both win more than they lose.
WCRider
Fantasy
2234th
8/25/2019 9:50am
These Tomac vs Herlings cat fight become ridiculous.
8/25/2019 10:27am
Not really he is a phenomenal rider and has amazing speed. He isn’t an untouchable flash he is so much like js7 either on another level...
Not really he is a phenomenal rider and has amazing speed. He isn’t an untouchable flash he is so much like js7 either on another level or crash.
His only downside is injuries.
He is great to watch just like Tomac just don’t which one you will get but both win more than they lose.
I understand the comparison with James but I feel like James crashed way more. He just bounced right or whatever it was, luck? Def bonked his head allot but he didn't break every time he ate shit. Granted I don't watch JH every race like I did Bubba. Just seems like he's not so much a crasher but when he does it awful and its subsequently keeps him off the bike. I see the parallels though. They both could have benefited from backing it down at certain times. Tomac gets no credit from seeming to learn from his Colorado crash that destroyed his shoulders

The Shop

wreckitrandy
8/25/2019 11:18am
gnarwhip wrote:
Why won’t he come to America? Is he scared of Tomac?
He came here last year for the desNations and, the year before for a national. He beat Eli like a drum both times. Denying that he's the fastest guy, outdoors at least,,, is silly.
jjavaman
Fantasy
3706th
8/25/2019 11:36am
seventeen wrote:
Lets us now see how the excuses build from the "euro" camp...this is all very entertaining.
slipdog wrote:
What happened? I just looked up the lap chart and he led the first 10 laps then dropped to 5th and then disappeared...
Dtat720 wrote:
Spectacular wreck. Took another rider out in the process
You’re a lot retarded
SCR
8/25/2019 12:00pm
Ok sure we all know Jeffery is fast and he beat Tomac 37 times counting qualifiers.
But, does he build his own fences on his ranch? Can he take a grizzly bear with a bow ? Does he live in a country that put men on the moon ?
Does he even have a famous Dad ?
seventeen
8/25/2019 12:22pm Edited Date/Time 8/25/2019 12:23pm
SCR wrote:
Ok sure we all know Jeffery is fast and he beat Tomac 37 times counting qualifiers. But, does he build his own fences on his ranch...
Ok sure we all know Jeffery is fast and he beat Tomac 37 times counting qualifiers.
But, does he build his own fences on his ranch? Can he take a grizzly bear with a bow ? Does he live in a country that put men on the moon ?
How quickly can he pound a Coors?
SCR
8/25/2019 12:25pm
SCR wrote:
Ok sure we all know Jeffery is fast and he beat Tomac 37 times counting qualifiers. But, does he build his own fences on his ranch...
seventeen wrote:
Well, he's from Colorado so.
idworx
8/25/2019 12:50pm
SCR wrote:
If you ain't Dutch, you ain't much.

seventeen
8/25/2019 1:22pm
SCR wrote:
seventeen wrote:
SCR wrote:
Looked like Kenny downed it faster!
NvHermit
Fantasy
4198th
8/25/2019 1:42pm
slipdog wrote:
Yes
Dude, is that Larry Harry in your avatar, Dirty's fat drunk younger brother ?
Mavetism
8/25/2019 1:47pm
seventeen wrote:
SCR wrote:
seventeen wrote:
Is coors like buds light? You americans only drink 2.5% alcohol beer pretty much or?
Phantom 661
8/25/2019 1:57pm
Yes, Jeffery is that good. Having said that, I have no doubt that Eli can beat him outdoors. As good as Jeffery is, I'm absolutely convinced that if Eli finds his Mojo he can beat anybody outdoors. The question of course is which day does that Eli show up?
slipdog
8/25/2019 2:13pm
slipdog wrote:
Yes
NvHermit wrote:
Yup.

Na Na Na Na Na... It's the El-Aye-Double Arrr!

NvHermit
Fantasy
4198th
8/25/2019 3:27pm
slipdog wrote:
Yes
NvHermit wrote:
slipdog wrote:
Yup. Na Na Na Na Na... It's the El-Aye-Double Arrr! [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/08/25/368421/s1200_Screenshot_2019_08_25_at_12.52.46_PM.jpg[/img]
Yup.

Na Na Na Na Na... It's the El-Aye-Double Arrr!

Did that Canadian broker ever get Drunk Larry's boat sold ?
Adam89
8/25/2019 3:37pm
He’s great he’s just made of glass though
kiwifan
8/25/2019 3:42pm Edited Date/Time 8/25/2019 4:30pm
Herlings is a phenomenal rider, supremely talented. I am not surprised he was quick in qualifying (remembering he has been riding for a bit now), and no surprise he got arm pump in the actual races.

It is no wonder Honda tried their best to get him in the HRC team a few years ago.

I would not be surprised if he won quite a few more championships in the future, yes he is a bit fragile but when he keeps it upright then wow....Gajser is in a similar mold to him, although Gajser has an advantage of age (22 vs 24, both soon to turn 23 and 25).
Park Boys
Fantasy
53rd
8/25/2019 4:01pm
Yes, Jeffery is that good. Having said that, I have no doubt that Eli can beat him outdoors. As good as Jeffery is, I'm absolutely convinced...
Yes, Jeffery is that good. Having said that, I have no doubt that Eli can beat him outdoors. As good as Jeffery is, I'm absolutely convinced that if Eli finds his Mojo he can beat anybody outdoors. The question of course is which day does that Eli show up?
He can and has, like I said an earlier post. I think a 100 percent healthy Roczen has everyone covered but he ain’t there yet. AC and Herlings are injury prone and Gajser found the form again. Over the last three years week in and out Tomac is unquestionably the best motocross rider in the world. His bad days are 7-3, everyone else’s are DNS-DNS.
slipdog
8/25/2019 4:13pm
NvHermit wrote:
Did that Canadian broker ever get Drunk Larry's boat sold ?
Hahaha, that was a touchy subject. The Tito’s was flowing that day...
Natester551v
8/25/2019 4:24pm
After seeing Jeffrey in the Udavella recap, I'm actually slightly concerned about his fitness for Assen. Admittedly, he can make a ton of progress in a few weeks, but not full fitness.

Although he is the sandman, so who knows!
seventeen
8/25/2019 4:26pm
SCR wrote:
seventeen wrote:
Mavetism wrote:
Is coors like buds light? You americans only drink 2.5% alcohol beer pretty much or?
I think so...I haven't touched a drink in 12 years myself...when I did drink it was single malts or gin...
DPR250R
8/25/2019 4:34pm
Mavetism wrote:
Some do... I can only speak for the north east and there seems to be some sort of contest to see who can order the most specialized underground cool sounding beer you can.

It all tastes like shit to me for the most part so I just drink for the effect. I am about to toss back a franziskaner weissbier that my buddy left behind.
8/25/2019 4:34pm
seventeen wrote:
Mavetism wrote:
seventeen wrote:
I think so...I haven't touched a drink in 12 years myself...when I did drink it was single malts or gin...
You want a kick from an American beer, try some Golden Monkey. Good stuff.

Single malts and Yamahas. We're gonna end up best buds, Seventeen. Just come north a bit and we'll have a good time riding (but no drinking for you, apparently). Considering quitting it myself.
Phantom 661
8/25/2019 5:08pm
Yes, Jeffery is that good. Having said that, I have no doubt that Eli can beat him outdoors. As good as Jeffery is, I'm absolutely convinced...
Park Boys wrote:
He can and has, like I said an earlier post. I think a 100 percent healthy Roczen has everyone covered but he ain’t there yet. AC...
He can and has, like I said an earlier post. I think a 100 percent healthy Roczen has everyone covered but he ain’t there yet. AC and Herlings are injury prone and Gajser found the form again. Over the last three years week in and out Tomac is unquestionably the best motocross rider in the world. His bad days are 7-3, everyone else’s are DNS-DNS.
Yeah I remember when Roczen showed awesome speed as Dungeys team mate for Red bull KTM. Took home the title too! I wish Ken would have stayed with KTM. I still go back and watch the 2013 (?) Glen Helen race now and then. Dungey may have got Ken at the end of the 2nd moto but damn.... Kenny was riding extremely well. That was a great race!
teamddr
8/26/2019 12:55am
After seeing Jeffrey in the Udavella recap, I'm actually slightly concerned about his fitness for Assen. Admittedly, he can make a ton of progress in a...
After seeing Jeffrey in the Udavella recap, I'm actually slightly concerned about his fitness for Assen. Admittedly, he can make a ton of progress in a few weeks, but not full fitness.

Didn’t look like himself at all
Don’t think we are going to see the Bullet at full strength at MXoN but maybe good enough to go 1-1
8/26/2019 1:11am
After seeing Jeffrey in the Udavella recap, I'm actually slightly concerned about his fitness for Assen. Admittedly, he can make a ton of progress in a...

teamddr wrote:
Didn’t look like himself at all Don’t think we are going to see the Bullet at full strength at MXoN but maybe good enough to go...
Don’t think we are going to see the Bullet at full strength at MXoN but maybe good enough to go 1-1
He looked the same in Russia, next round in Latvia he wins a moto with a broken ankle.
8/26/2019 2:26am

teamddr wrote:
Didn’t look like himself at all Don’t think we are going to see the Bullet at full strength at MXoN but maybe good enough to go...
Lol bro hes Literally only been riding for a week or so since being cleared by his doctor to ride, give him another week of training & he’ll be back to usual speed & fitness ">

Post a reply to: Is Herlings that good!?

The Latest