Is Hansen hurt?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/4/2012 4:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/4/2012 4:38 PM

That wouldn't be good if H & H lost there top rider this season and now every rider is out with injuries. Wonder if they are gunna add some fill in riders?

My buddy had the same flight with Hansen and had a interesting talk about his bike and lack of testing he's been able to do this year. Also can't ride at the Kawi track this year.

|

3/4/2012 4:38 PM

I didn't catch what happened to him in the main. Please clue me in. He just tweeted about having bad luck.

|

"I decline to resign to maturity"

3/4/2012 4:38 PM

Man. What are the odds of having everyone in a 4 rider team injured? Thats sucks big time. Although, I haven't heard whether Hansen is injured or not

|

3/4/2012 5:11 PM

He was ten ten, as usual haters, then all the sudden 20th

|

3/4/2012 5:13 PM

How is this a hate on Hansen thread, Buehler?

|

3/4/2012 5:16 PM

Josh Hansen ‏ @joshhansen100
Rolled my ankle about 3rd lap Lucky I have @TeamDrG

|

"I decline to resign to maturity"

3/4/2012 5:39 PM

Hanny is a badass. I hope he can get a podium this year.

|

3/5/2012 5:57 AM

I was watching Hansen in practice. One lap he cased the rythm section before going under the bridge. The landing jerked his hand off the bar and I noticed it looked like it hurt him after that. It made me wonder if it bothered him all night because he did not seem to be pushing as hard after that happened.

|

3/5/2012 6:05 AM

Josh Hill is going to be out longer than expected, Tedesco might need another surgery and an additional 6 to 8 weeks on that finger, and now Partridge K.O.ed himself for the season last week in St Louis. H&H better hope Hansen is okay because otherwise they're done for a while.

|

3/5/2012 4:32 PM

Why isn't Hansen taking out everyone in each race like he did last year?

|

3/5/2012 4:43 PM

They have a plan.

|

3/5/2012 4:44 PM

motojoel wrote:

Maybe he's a smarter and more mature Josh Hansen?

It happens.

|

3/5/2012 5:09 PM

motojoel wrote:

GuyB wrote:

Maybe he's a smarter and more mature Josh Hansen?

It happens.

Zing.

|

I remain unperturbed by the joy and the madness, I encounter everywhere I turn.

3/5/2012 5:19 PM

Shawn142 wrote:

Josh Hill is going to be out longer than expected, Tedesco might need another surgery and an additional 6 to 8 weeks on that ...more

Is the H&H team doing any nationals this year? im thinking the answer is no; from their past seasons not doing nationals. so yeah, a long time if so. ouch

|

3/5/2012 5:25 PM

sec114 wrote:

Is the H&H team doing any nationals this year? im thinking the answer is no; from their past seasons not doing nationals. ...more

Maybe 2013.

|

3/5/2012 5:46 PM

I saw Josh outside of the tunnel to the pits and he was sitting there head down bike running. We kept walking and he rode right to the side of us and got yelled at for his bike running in the privateer pits. Pretty funny, but he got off and parked the bike and walked back. He had a slight limp but seemed okay.

|