Is Eli.......

Up for a MXON fight at RedBud?

This weekend was his statement weekend with the up and coming MXON at the same track, with bike issues and again the usual brain farts, would it be better to save himself for the MEC, possibly a bit of hunting after ordering a pizza, then after bagging a couple, take a nice cozy nap?
|
51xc
7/9/2018 10:27am
he'll be on the '19 kawasaki and at least 3 sec a lap faster with it. so no worries.
Aussiefan
7/9/2018 10:41am
Pretty hard to judge Eli's overall performance based on one moto that was out of his control (mechanical) and the other, well shit happens. It seems all the top dogs have had bad motos this year.

Marv will hand the red plate back to Eli after the next round guaranteed!
7/9/2018 10:44am
51xc wrote:
he'll be on the '19 kawasaki and at least 3 sec a lap faster with it. so no worries.
I’m already afraid that Karma is out to get Eli for turning MXoN down before, as evidenced by the cards he was just dealt at Red Bud.

Does anyone really think it’s a good idea to roll the dice with a new bike?

For the record, I don’t think he should be nominated for the reason stated above. I don’t care about sponsor obligations, you don’t put $ ahead of representing your country.

The Shop

rob mx
7/9/2018 10:46am
everyone here blames eli for turning down the mxon what have you done for your country?
7/9/2018 10:55am
I’m already afraid that Karma is out to get Eli for turning MXoN down before, as evidenced by the cards he was just dealt at Red...
I’m already afraid that Karma is out to get Eli for turning MXoN down before, as evidenced by the cards he was just dealt at Red Bud.

For the record, I don’t think he should be nominated for the reason stated above. I don’t care about sponsor obligations, you don’t put $ ahead of representing your country.
I think you need a reality check here guy. I'm not even American but stop acting like he said no to going to war or something. He decided to not race a motocross race and you idiots still have your panties all in a wad a year later.

I'm never seen a more sensitive group of people than the people on this forum who think the MXdN is the be all end all of moto. I love the event, watch it every year but it's not as important as some of you make it out to be.
kb228
7/9/2018 10:58am
I’m already afraid that Karma is out to get Eli for turning MXoN down before, as evidenced by the cards he was just dealt at Red...

I think you need a reality check here guy. I'm not even American but stop acting like he said no to going to war or something...
I think you need a reality check here guy. I'm not even American but stop acting like he said no to going to war or something. He decided to not race a motocross race and you idiots still have your panties all in a wad a year later.

I'm never seen a more sensitive group of people than the people on this forum who think the MXdN is the be all end all of moto. I love the event, watch it every year but it's not as important as some of you make it out to be.
Not only that but every single big name rider has turned it down before. RV, Dung, so on
7/9/2018 11:28am
rob mx wrote:
everyone here blames eli for turning down the mxon what have you done for your country?
I have and continue to serve but won’t get into a pissing match about it with you here. PM me if you want and we can do that.

Even if I didn’t do anything for my country, it is still my country and the great thing about it is we have the freedom to have and express an opinion. I think we just had a major holiday to celebrate that very thing, didn’t we?

By asking your question, are you implying that only certain Americans have the right to express patriotism or be critical of those who make millions of dollars having fun for a living at our expense?

Post a reply to: Is Eli.......

The Latest